PDA

View Full Version : Gut check time!! (Players and fans)

Carolina Steelers
12-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Since the season is over lets see how the players play the last 3 gms. Since they will be playing for pride. Lets see who folds up their tents or still give 100%. This goes for fans also. Coachs as well

Big7BenHOF
12-10-2009, 10:48 PM
The only good thing about this loss (and I mean the ONLY) is that it'll drive the bandwagon fans away.

Stay strong Steelers Nation! We can't win it every year.

steelerchad
12-10-2009, 10:52 PM
I agree. I mean you have to play the starters, but it would be nice to give some young guys some PT. Might find out someone who's been riding the pine can play. I know I wouldn't mind seeing Dixon get a few series as I think Batch is done with all the injury problems. We need to know for sure that we can count on DD to win us a game or 2 if Ben goes down for a few games next year. Wouldn't mind them putting in some slash type packages for him either. Hell they wouldn't even need to run them. Other teams just knowing they exist would be a help. With the way he tore off 2 long runs (even though 1 was called back) against the Rats other teams would have to prepare for it.

SteelC7
12-10-2009, 11:03 PM
yup theres always next year, well always want a super bowl, but we cant get one every year...watch out steelers 2010 champions

Hayeksheroes
12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
I'll check back next preseason. I have better things to do then watch the Stooges play football.

iloveben7
12-10-2009, 11:47 PM
^we don't need you anyways.

I will always be proud to be a fan of the Black and Gold whether they go 0-16 or 16-0. True fans stick with their teams during the hard times

stlrtruck
12-11-2009, 08:09 AM
I believe the 53 men that suit up on Game Day us, the fans a beat down on the next 3 opponents.

Tomlin offered to unleash hell in December
The players told us they knew what needed to be fixed

Neither has been done and in order to have some sembelance of pride not just for the uniform but towards the fans that bleed with them, they owe us!

The_WARDen
12-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Since the season is over lets see how the players play the last 3 gms. Since they will be playing for pride. Lets see who folds up their tents or still give 100%. This goes for fans also. Coachs as well

Sorry, I want the high draft pick if they aren't making the playoffs...9-7...8-8 does nothing for me with no playoff appearance.

Fire Haley
12-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Bullcrap. Don't start that "holier than thou" fan crap around here. We've heard enough.

The Steelers just had their "gut check" with the season on the line and they lost their guts, their balls and their asses.

They deserve every bit of crap fans want to throw at them after losing to the likes of the Raiders, KC and the Browns.

StainlessStill
12-11-2009, 08:51 AM

Exactly what I was saying. Will the real fans, please stand up. Even though I'm full of anger of their performance's and embarrassed ALL fans from their play th past 5 weeks, I won't abandon them no matter how bad they deserve the deserved lashings, and damn will they hear it!

steelpride12
12-11-2009, 09:14 AM
I just hope the team goes out there and plays there heart and show some pride for this city! This season may be far and gone, but it doesn't mean they should give up and lose out the rest of the way.

This is our Pittsburgh Steelers were talking about till the end we support them!

AllD
12-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Somebody is going to get a load of trash thrown on his lawn. I wouldn't know where to begin and would need a dump truck to do a proper job.

Galax Steeler
12-11-2009, 03:54 PM
I'll check back next preseason. I have better things to do then watch the Stooges play football.

Sounds like you are one of the bandwagon fans that are falling off. If you can't stand behind you team when things go bad so long.:wave:

NEPAsteeler
12-11-2009, 04:07 PM
I've said this before and I'll say it again... I'm still damn proud to be a Steelers fan!

:tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03:

:drink:

stlrtruck
12-11-2009, 08:11 PM
I've said this before and I'll say it again... I'm still damn proud to be a Steelers fan!

:tt04: :tt02: :tt: :tt03:

:drink:

:iagree: