PDA

View Full Version : Our Rookies/Younger players

Nighthawk
12-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Would you like to see them get more minutes then they usually might as we wind this season down? With a snowballs chance in hell(can I say this here? If not mod it and sorry) that we can still get in the playoffs. Meaning Ziggy, Timmons and Fox, Keenan Lewis and Burnett, Wallace of course but maybe as importantly Sweed, and even Dixon (let the kid get some more NFL experience depending on the game and the playoff picture).

Now I know at first glance this might be seen as throwing in the towel and going into almost tanking mode.... Which sure, it might be but these young kids could use the extended minutes in actual NFL games and it will be beneficial going forward...

SH-Rock
12-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Yeah, we got nothing else to lose. Put them in, let them get more experience. We especially need Sweed and Dixon to be ready for next season.

SteelerFanInStl
12-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Yep. I said the same thing in the gameday thread. Get the young guys in and get them some valuable experience. I just hope to God that we can get an OL in the draft who can actually get on the field.

Steel-Bryan
12-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Keep in Mendy, ben, holmes, and ward. I WANT a 4000yrd passer, 1000 yrd rusher, and two 1000 yrd receivers :wave:

SteeleReign
12-11-2009, 12:42 AM
Keep in Mendy, ben, holmes, and ward. I WANT a 4000yrd passer, 1000 yrd rusher, and two 1000 yrd receivers :wave:

I agree with this...I tell ya what...you wanna find out about our young secondary in a hurry? Let 'em play against Aaron Rodgers...