PDA

View Full Version : Ike's stats

pitfan31
12-10-2009, 10:50 PM
0 ints, 0 FF and 0 sacks thirteen games into the season. Actually our leading int. leader is Troy with three who got that in five games. 0 ints, 0 FF and 0 sacks for your shutdown corner is a little mind blowing though.

.24lockdown
12-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Sorry, but this is irrelevant at this point.

FacemeIke
12-10-2009, 11:14 PM
I was pretty pissed off at the long pass play he gave up today. But that was the only time he looked bad. I dont get everyone making a big deal about our corners not causing turnovers. As long as they stop the WRs I really don't care, turnovers are just icing on the cake. Corners dont go out and say I'm going to cause turnovers today, they go out and say i'm going to shut down the other teams WR today.

(and yes I know they havent done a well enough job of shutting down the other teams WRs this year either. Just making my point that the turnover stat is overrated)

tony hipchest
12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
this is like some groundbreaking, earth shattering shit right here.

:coffee: ike has played poorly. it didnt take dec, '09, and the creation of this post for us all to figure that out.

btw... welcome! :cheers:

Super Fan
12-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Ike Taylor stinks and should be cut!!!!

JCPsteelers
12-10-2009, 11:41 PM
0 ints, 0 FF and 0 sacks thirteen games into the season. Actually our leading int. leader is Troy with three who got that in five games. 0 ints, 0 FF and 0 sacks for your shutdown corner is a little mind blowing though.

Ike doesn't make any game changing plays and Gay can't cover but as bad as they have played this year they are nowhere near the Washington/Chad Scott of 02 and 03..