PDA

View Full Version : congrats to the browns

tony hipchest
12-10-2009, 10:55 PM
:doh: :whip:

its the only place i can put this thread. :poop:

all other games we lost this year we seemed dominant and like the better team, and just pissed it away.

this is the first game in 09 where we were manhandled and almost dominated.

2 three and outs, and 2 failed shotgun conversions on 3rd and short to open the game, gave me a bad, bad, feeling... a feeling like we would actually let the browns win.

enjoy brownies! when all is said and done you will still be the browns, and we will still be the steelers, and the bungles will think tonight was a SB victory for them, and bungle the playoffs away (they cant handle success, and their worst nightmare was facing the steelers a 3rd time this season- they are one and done.)

MACH1
12-10-2009, 11:04 PM
:puke:

tony hipchest
12-10-2009, 11:36 PM

I repeat...

:shout:- this is the first game in 09 where we were manhandled and almost dominated.

disgusting, isnt it?

theres no excuses in this one. only blame and credit.

the browns did nothing special other than steal the exact same gameplan we used to beat them at home last year in inclimate weather.

knowing that arians would pass more than run, and definitely pass the majority of the time on 3rd and short, definitely helps an opponent (even the dumbest, most inept ones).

if you play pass defense in situational football (3rd and short) 100% of the time, and know you will be correct in your guesses 75% of the time, you are doing good coaching, and most likely to come out ahead.

not only were the steelers outplayed, they were definitely out coached.

SteelBaller
12-10-2009, 11:40 PM
:doh: :whip:

its the only place i can put this thread. :poop:

all other games we lost this year we seemed dominant and like the better team, and just pissed it away.

this is the first game in 09 where we were manhandled and almost dominated.

2 three and outs, and 2 failed shotgun conversions on 3rd and short to open the game, gave me a bad, bad, feeling... a feeling like we would actually let the browns win.

enjoy brownies! when all is said and done you will still be the browns, and we will still be the steelers, and the bungles will think tonight was a SB victory for them, and bungle the playoffs away (they cant handle success, and their worst nightmare was facing the steelers a 3rd time this season- they are one and done.)

Talking shit to the bitter end :blah: There's nothing left to say. The Steelers lost to the Browns. :toofunny:

MACH1
12-10-2009, 11:53 PM
I repeat...

:shout:- this is the first game in 09 where we were manhandled and almost dominated.

disgusting, isnt it?

theres no excuses in this one. only blame and credit.

the browns did nothing special other than steal the exact same gameplan we used to beat them at home last year in inclimate weather.

knowing that arians would pass more than run, and definitely pass the majority of the time on 3rd and short, definitely helps an opponent (even the dumbest, most inept ones).

if you play pass defense in situational football (3rd and short) 100% of the time, and know you will be correct in your guesses 75% of the time, you are doing good coaching, and most likely to come out ahead.

not only were the steelers outplayed, they were definitely out coached.

Still makes me want to :puke:

But, yes I agree. I think what we need is more empty backfield and five wide on third and short.

http://jdwaggoner.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/more-cowbell-tshirt.jpg

:chuckle::drink:

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
12-11-2009, 12:10 AM
I'm all confused...I have no idea how I'm supposed to act right now?

Do I rub it in or talk smack? I like a lot of you guys, so I think I'll be nice, unless you guys would want me to smacktalk.

I'm pretty damn happy with this win. You guys have no idea how awesome us Browns fans feel tonight to get that losing streak off our back.

Here's hoping this is the start of a beautiful new rivalry.

MACH1
12-11-2009, 12:19 AM
I'm all confused...I have no idea how I'm supposed to act right now?

Do I rub it in or talk smack? I like a lot of you guys, so I think I'll be nice, unless you guys would want me to smacktalk.

I'm pretty damn happy with this win. You guys have no idea how awesome us Browns fans feel tonight to get that losing streak off our back.

Here's hoping this is the start of a beautiful new rivalry.

Here's a secret. Act like you've been there before. :wink02:

tony hipchest
12-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Talking shit to the bitter end :blah: There's nothing left to say. The Steelers lost to the Browns. :toofunny:

hey brownie, why dont you just accept it for what its worth and be happy with it?

ones pink pansy ass shouldnt be complaining about shit talk in the blast furnace.

...in other words, beat it , nancy.

augustashark
12-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Guess mangina will be around for years!!! That is our gift to you and yours in this time of giving. Goodluck with that!

tony hipchest
12-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Here's a secret. Act like you've been there before. :wink02:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

is there an instruction manual for that?

CantStop85
12-11-2009, 12:45 AM
:chuckle:

stlrtruck
12-11-2009, 07:51 AM
Good post Tony.

And as much it disgusts me to have to agree with you (in the form that we shouldn't have been dominated last night), I have to agree.

The browns last night looked more like a Super Bowl Champion than we did!

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Well, you can tell the Browns haven't beaten the Steelers in good long time...the fans had NO idea how to act after the game...I got a lot of "Eff the Steelers" from drunken Browns fans(always AFTER they had already walked past me) and there were lots of cheers of "Pittsburgh sucks"...I only had a couple things thrown at me all game, but I DID have my 75th anniversary Steelers hat stolen....

It was solidly half Steelers fans, and I expect that's the reason the crowd was so tame...that and the negative 5 windchill....

xfl2001fan
12-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Well, you can tell the Browns haven't beaten the Steelers in good long time...the fans had NO idea how to act after the game...I got a lot of "Eff the Steelers" from drunken Browns fans(always AFTER they had already walked past me) and there were lots of cheers of "Pittsburgh sucks"...I only had a couple things thrown at me all game, but I DID have my 75th anniversary Steelers hat stolen....

It was solidly half Steelers fans, and I expect that's the reason the crowd was so tame...that and the negative 5 windchill....

I hate fans like that...sadly enough, one of those "Eff the Steelers" fans was likely my brother. He's an ass and when he's drunk and he was at the game.

Sorry about your hat being stolen. That bites.

revefsreleets
12-11-2009, 08:26 AM
I hate fans like that...sadly enough, one of those "Eff the Steelers" fans was likely my brother. He's an ass and when he's drunk and he was at the game.

Sorry about your hat being stolen. That bites.

ebay, here I come...

It wasn't that bad, really...other than the cold and the losing. The stadium is nice. We had GREAT seats (I only took two pictures and then my camera batteries died...hazards of going to a game on a few hours notice), section 132 (about the 35), only 15 rows up, on the aisle. I'll post the couple pics I took later...

Hard for me to compare apples to apples, because every Browns/Steelers game I've been to in recent years in Pittsburgh there have been like maybe 1 or 2 Browns fans per entire SECTION. Generally speaking, we go pretty easy on them. The atmosphere is a little more brutal in Cleveland, even with the 50/50 fan split. Still, it was nothing compared to the hostility I faced in Jacksonville. That was my worst experience EVER...

HOFCitySteelers
12-11-2009, 09:09 AM
The Browns were due to win one. As much as it sucks to say. I will now have to hear all year long about the Browns beating a Steelers this 1 time in the last 13 meetings. I guess I'll just congradulate them on their fourth victory over the Steelers in the last 29 meetings. On a positive note, I got to meet Franco Harris and get his autograph yesterday.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool: which is it? Are you in Akron or Canton? lol.