PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about you.

Super Fan
12-10-2009, 11:55 PM
I don't know about you but I don't know who those guys were out there tonight impersonating the Pittsburgh Steelers,,,,Offense, defense, special teams they sucked in every phase of the game.........There needs to be some major changes made on both sides of the ball........

Send Troy home....The season is over...................:banging::mad:

Nadroj 20
12-10-2009, 11:58 PM
I don't know about you but I don't know who those guys were out there tonight impersonating the Pittsburgh Steelers,,,,Offense, defense, special teams they sucked in every phase of the game.........There needs to be some major changes made on both sides of the ball........

Send Troy home....The season is over...................:banging::mad:

I do agree with not letting troy play again this year. No reason to risk more injury he should be done the rest of this year.

eafratitpm3
12-11-2009, 12:02 AM
I feel sorry for Troy and Hines. If I was both of them I would be thinking seriously about life after football if this is the guys that are going to show up to "Play". With Troy being injury prone and Hines on his way out anyway why not.

Super Fan
12-11-2009, 12:11 AM
I don't agree on Hines.......He has almost a thousand yards receiving and is on a pce for twelve or thirteen hundred yards if he stays healthy............

stillers4me
12-11-2009, 12:13 AM
I don't agree on Hines.......He has almost a thousand yards receiving and is on a pce for twelve or thirteen hundred yards if he stays healthy............

Hines has played his heart out, and was out there tonight injured.

Steeler
12-11-2009, 12:13 AM
I think Ward will retire after this year. Just a feeling.

Shoes
12-11-2009, 12:20 AM
I feel sorry for Troy and Hines. If I was both of them I would be thinking seriously about life after football if this is the guys that are going to show up to "Play". With Troy being injury prone and Hines on his way out anyway why not.

No need to feel sorry about Troy, he has his priorities in order and football isn't #1

Super Fan
12-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Yeah but he is the best player at his position and we really need him...