PDA

View Full Version : The "Im not angry" thread.

T.Richardson
12-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Im not that angry, sure im upset that the team lost to the Browns, but the team did just win a superbowl last year, so if a down season is going to happen, im not going to be upset or anything, life goes on, and there is always next season.

SteeleReign
12-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Im not that angry, sure im upset that the team lost to the Browns, but the team did just win a superbowl last year, so if a down season is going to happen, im not going to be upset or anything, life goes on, and there is always next season.

....pollyanna....:coffee:

Steelerroy
12-10-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm angry and disappointed.I really didn't EXPECT to win the Bowl again this year but I did expect this team to play with some heart.I can live with no playoffs because I can live off of last year but damn these losses are ridiculous.:banging:

Shea
12-10-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm dissapointed that they lost tonight. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we lost to the Browns of all teams, but life is funny and football is a part of our lives, so there you go.....

I watched the episode of last years America's Game today and found myself smiling at the recent memories. Yes we won the Super Bowl, and are still the reigning champs and will be until February. I'm proud of our team, sad that this season has gone down the crapper, but damn if I don't love this team.

I understand people's frustration and need to vent, but I'm pretty content. Two recent Lombardi's in the trophy case makes me happy, and damn if they aren't pretty.

KeiselPower99
12-10-2009, 11:13 PM
In all honesty I saw this coming. After the heartbreaks the last 3 weeks and with the short week it was Clevelands to win. There is just something missing from this years team. I do expect to see a returned commitment to running the ball next year under a new OC and for Tomlin to unleash hell on his players.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I pretty much resigned myself to the Steelers not winning the SB after the KC loss. Still gonna enjoy the final 3 games this season and gear up for draft in the spring.

It hurts seeing a pitiful loss to the Browns and only 6 points scored on offense, but I've never been a fan of not having a strong running game this time of year to close out games and move the ball in tough weather like tonight.

Oh well........"with the 12th pick in the draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select..."?????

Stang909
12-10-2009, 11:16 PM
In all honesty I saw this coming. After the heartbreaks the last 3 weeks and with the short week it was Clevelands to win. There is just something missing from this years team. I do expect to see a returned commitment to running the ball next year under a new OC and for Tomlin to unleash hell on his players.

I truly saw it coming also. I said after last weeks game that I don't think we can beat the browns right now. Unfortunately, well you know.

Steeler
12-10-2009, 11:18 PM
CONTENT??

stb_steeler
12-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Yeah, I pretty much resigned myself to the Steelers not winning the SB after the KC loss. Still gonna enjoy the final 3 games this season and gear up for draft in the spring.

It hurts seeing a pitiful loss to the Browns and only 6 points scored on offense, but I've never been a fan of not having a strong running game this time of year to close out games and move the ball in tough weather like tonight.

Oh well........"with the 12th pick in the draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select..."?????

I had a feeling back in the Bears game. something to me just didnt look right starting from that time. But things could of turned around. Who knows!!

7SteelGal43
12-11-2009, 12:13 AM
....pollyanna....:coffee:

:rofl: was wondering when someone was gonna bring out that monaker

augustashark
12-11-2009, 12:20 AM
Let me be the first one to get this post in, because I know it's coming.

I don't let football rule my life. I will go and spend sometime with my family and I really do love my kids! You know, I take care of my kids! Now don't mind my wife and her black eye, I really do love her and would do anything for her and the kids. (wife in the background) "Then why did you backhand me when Ben took that sack on first down". Don't mind her she's just kidding.

SteelCityMom
12-11-2009, 12:22 AM
I'm really not angry, I lost all expectations last week honestly. Disappointed? Sure, but after the way the team broke down Sunday I said that I wasn't going to get too emotionally involved in any more games, and I'm sticking to it lol.

Here's to a better season next year.:drink:

SteelCityMom
12-11-2009, 12:23 AM
CONTENT??

Yeah, some of us are very content to just be lucky enough to be Steelers fans.

tony hipchest
12-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Let me be the first one to get this post in, because I know it's coming.

I don't let football rule my life. I will go and spend sometime with my family and I really do love my kids! You know, I take care of my kids! Now don't mind my wife and her black eye, I really do love her and would do anything for her and the kids. (wife in the background) "Then why did you backhand me when Ben took that sack on first down". Don't mind her she's just kidding.

:huh: :confused: :screwy:

:shout:- slowly remove your fist from the puppets ass, and step away from the pipe....

augustashark
12-11-2009, 12:28 AM

:shout:- slowly remove your fist from the puppets ass, and step away from the pipe....

Why would you change the direction of the thread? If you don't know what I meant then nobody will. Hell you spend more time here then the owner himself. You've heard of a gym rat? Well you myfriend are a......um......well.........ok, just a rat.:drink:

augustashark
12-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Christmas is almost upon us, shouldn't we be more concern with spending time with our loved ones? Sure it stinks to lose but when I look at my wife and daughter I feel a whole lot better. Life isn't only about Steelers football you know. Too many people around here have their priorities mixed up.

Just to refresh.:drink:

Glace
12-11-2009, 12:35 AM
The "I'm not angry" thread eh?

How does this make you feel?

Taken from Santonio Holmes' Facebook page after the game:

Tonight was a tough loss! Pain runs deep but Pride last forever! Gotta continue to fight like the champs we are!

steel9guy
12-11-2009, 01:19 AM

hahahahahahahahahaha

stlrtruck
12-11-2009, 08:20 AM
I'm not angry, but I am disappointed in the way they have played the games this season.

Corey120120
12-11-2009, 09:58 AM
It isnt that we lost it was just the point that it was the Cheifs, Raiders, and Browns. and it seems like they arent even trying anymore.