PDA

View Full Version : it's not the end of the world

mwittman5
12-11-2009, 12:14 AM
theres next yr, steelers woulda lost in the playoffs anyways. Can't win it every yr, still a proud steeler fan til i die, always will be. We just weren't good enough as a whole, didn't play to our ability, bad coaching, and it cost us.

Bluedust
12-11-2009, 12:16 AM
theres next yr, steelers woulda lost in the playoffs anyways. Can't win it every yr, still a proud steeler fan til i die, always will be. We just weren't good enough as a whole, didn't play to our ability, bad coaching, and it cost us.

It'll sink in soon, but then next year the manic will go wild as usual.

I think after such a successful year for the city last year, college and pro, I get angry at some fans who actually complain.

We're incredibly lucky, we'll win some more, we always do, settle .. down.

MaidenIndiana
12-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I guess you're right. I'll come back in from the window ledge

stb_steeler
12-11-2009, 01:08 AM

Best point made all night. Man we win 6..... 2 in the last 3 years and lose this year and all of the sudden the skies falling. I admit this year is one of the biggest loses of this decade but, hey we could be one that never wins anything.
:tt02:

stlrtruck
12-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Best point made all night. Man we win 6..... 2 in the last 3 years and lose this year and all of the sudden the skies falling. I admit this year is one of the biggest loses of this decade but, hey we could be one that never wins anything.
:tt02:

I can handle the losses, but it's in the way that they come that boggle the mind. Watching a team of individuals that get paid to play a kid's game come out and play without emotion, without passion, without a sense of urgency - it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.