PDA

View Full Version : boston sports writer bob ryan....

tony hipchest
01-27-2006, 05:18 PM
....who is also an espn regular, calls big ben "brady-like" and says not to over rate the 3 brady championships cause alot of luck was involved:sofunny:

thousands of boston fans must be livid. think he'll have a job come monday?

damn, atleast let the steelers win the game 1st please!

nu4everfan15
01-27-2006, 05:27 PM
all this stupid underdog crap these past 3 games have backfired on the steelers these 2 weeks prior to the super bowl... UGH!!! bob ryan and all u other writers... stick w/ seattle... the steelers dont need ur support, they got all of ours!

Brady12
01-27-2006, 05:29 PM
That guy is a retard. Ben is not Brady Like, Ben is Ben like. I hate when people compare QB's to current QB's.

tony hipchest
01-27-2006, 07:26 PM
lmao! negative rep for this thread is definite proof some boston fans are livid and crying in their beer.

check todays taping of "around the horn". (not you brady12) someones whining no link was provided

shevdog
01-27-2006, 07:41 PM
"brady-like"... I take offense to that statment.

Tell the press to stick with the Dan Marino parellels.

clevestinks
01-27-2006, 09:28 PM
That guy is a retard. Ben is not Brady Like, Ben is Ben like. I hate when people compare QB's to current QB's.
I like Ryan! But the only real comparison I see is there both cool, neither seem to panic Ben always seems like he is in control, and never out of a game. THis is one thing about Brady I like also!

3 to be 4
01-27-2006, 09:32 PM
Ryan is a basketball writer. Not exactly the football expert in town. ask Michael Felger of the Boston Herald.

PisnNapalm
01-27-2006, 09:54 PM
I agree that Ben is like Ben. I feel more confident with him at the helm than I did with Niel freakinO'loser ten years ago.

There's just something about Ben that puts me at ease. It's hard for me to explain. He's built like a linebacker and has a cannon for a right arm. His accuracy is damn good too.

I can't compare him to another quarterback. Not yet. Not after just 2 years. If anything... His size reminds me of Elway and the arm makes me think of Bradshaw.

Brady12
01-27-2006, 10:03 PM
lmao! negative rep for this thread is definite proof some boston fans are livid and crying in their beer.

check todays taping of "around the horn". (not you brady12) someones whining no link was provided

You got a negative for the thread.. lol Thats crazy.

I just saw I got one too lol, Maybe i shouldn't of been so mean to Bobby.

hardwork
01-27-2006, 10:06 PM
Ryan gets a little carried away. To put it mildly.

hardwork
01-27-2006, 10:09 PM
"He's built like a linebacker and has a cannon for a right arm. His accuracy is damn good too."

I know. Maybe it's just a bad dream.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Brady is brady ..Ben is Ben... the comparisons will be made continually.. along w/ ones with carson palmer, eli manning too.

Stlrs4Life
01-27-2006, 10:48 PM

Definately agree. Uncalled for. Even in our own media, comparing Ben with Marino, and Terry Bradshaw.

TexaSteeler
01-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Not many QB's I can think of that are like Ben. He may have a little Steve Young in him

3 to be 4
01-28-2006, 04:56 PM
Not many QB's I can think of that are like Ben. He may have a little Steve Young in him

good thing you didnt say say Kordell Stewart or Jeff Garcia. In that case you may have been right. Literally!! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Suitanim
01-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Now I know how Jan Brady felt...

"Marsha Marsha MARSHA! All I hear is Marsha!"

The Patriots are sitting at home watching HBO right now, and so am I. They are about as relevant to Super Bowl XL as The Brady Bunch is. Can we all PLEASE forget about the Pats?

They lost...it's over for them. Yeah, some of thier fans can't let go, but, judging by most of their posts, the Patriots were all they had anyway...that and maybe a Star Trek convention or something...

Seriously, let's stop this. Let's enjoy OUR moment in the sun, OUR run as Conference champs...don't let anyone taint or ruin the experience...

hardwork
01-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Now I know how Jan Brady felt...

"Marsha Marsha MARSHA! All I hear is Marsha!"

The Patriots are sitting at home watching HBO right now, and so am I. They are about as relevant to Super Bowl XL as The Brady Bunch is. Can we all PLEASE forget about the Pats?

They lost...it's over for them. Yeah, some of thier fans can't let go, but, judging by most of their posts, the Patriots were all they had anyway...that and maybe a Star Trek convention or something...

Seriously, let's stop this. Let's enjoy OUR moment in the sun, OUR run as Conference champs...don't let anyone taint or ruin the experience...

Are they going to have a SB this year?