PDA

View Full Version : It's not as bad as it seems...

UltimateBengal
12-11-2009, 12:35 AM
I know you guys are very disappointed tonight, but this could be a blessing in disguise! My brothers are drinking away their sorrows right now because the black-n-gold lost, but they don't see the big picture. This season is gonna enable you to do the following..

Make changes as needed to asst coaches.
Have better draft position to address the age and depth issue.
And maybe even dip into the FA market to provide quality upgrades.

Just of few thoughts, but what the hell do I know? :noidea:

augustashark
12-11-2009, 12:36 AM
I know you guys are very disappointed tonight, but this could be a blessing in disguise! My brothers are drinking away their sorrows right now because the black-n-gold lost, but they don't see the big picture. This season is gonna enable you to do the following..

That was exactly what I was thinking as I read your post.

BlastFurnace
12-11-2009, 12:38 AM
No offense dude....but even though we haven't seen it as much as Bengal fans have...we know when we suck.

UltimateBengal
12-11-2009, 12:39 AM
No offense dude....but even though we haven't seen it as much as Bengal fans have...we know when we suck.

I understand that Blast, but maybe now some of the changes that everyone is screaming for will happen?:noidea:

pepsyman1
12-11-2009, 12:51 AM
I understand that Blast, but maybe now some of the changes that everyone is screaming for will happen?:noidea:

LOL The man DOES have a point. Coming into the game the Browns had the WORST ranked defense in the NFL and on average had given up over 25 points a game and we put up just 2 field goals? What a ringing endorsement of the need to get rid of our lame O-line coach and our "genius" coordinator Arians. This is actually Tomlin's opportunity to put his stamp on the team and besides Dick Lebeau, remove anyone who was still around from Cowher's regime. I think Tomlin IS a good head coach, I think he's gonna be a long time Steeler and I hope he bites the bullet and pulls the plug on anyone who's not on board.

steeltheone
12-11-2009, 04:05 AM
There is never a bright side to losing in Pittsburgh.

pancake
12-11-2009, 04:25 AM
I can't wait till this season is over... :doh:

MasterOfPuppets
12-11-2009, 04:34 AM
some players are making a strong case for the steelers to draft thier replacement.

MasterOfPuppets
12-11-2009, 04:51 AM
:doh:

Preacher
12-11-2009, 04:54 AM
actually tomlins "stamp" on the team is the tampa 2 that has players looking lost blowing coverages and giving up big plays ( the thing its supposed to prevent )

Well, that same Tampa-two stamp shut down teams last year. So I doubt it is as simple as that.

MasterOfPuppets
12-11-2009, 05:09 AM
Well, that same Tampa-two stamp shut down teams last year. So I doubt it is as simple as that. i don't think they used much cover 2 last year. this year we're seeing alot of 4 man rush compared to last years 5. did you ever here them say last year they were confused in the secondary ?

Milkman
12-11-2009, 06:20 AM

Have to agree with a bengals fan for once lol :doh: