PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! I AM STUCK IN PACKERLAND!!!!!

WisconsinSteelerMan
01-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Hey there all!

I just wanted to reach out to some fellow citizens of the "Steeler Nation" from La Crosse, Wisconsin!!!

I am originally a native son of the great city of Pittsburgh, but I have been a transplant to La Crosse for about 11 years now! (I STILL MISS THE CITY!!!)

Anyone else from around this area???

I am surrounded by folks who choose to wear the wrong colors with their gold!!! One one side of the Mississippi River, you have a bunch of people who choose to wear their gold with GREEN!!!! (Imagine that!!!) and on the other side of the River, they choose to wear WHITE AND PURPLE with their Gold!!!!! (IMAGINE THAT!!!):boxing:

I feel so left out. People are thinking that I am just nuts jumping around my office and ranting about the boys in black and gold... (IMAGINE THAT!!!)

Well, everyone up here is now SITTING DAHN and watching our boys kick tail!!! (IMAGINE THAT!!!)

Sound off everyone... Let me know if there are others living in Western Wisconsin who are actually Steeler Fans!! I would love to meet up sometime!!!

Later!!!!!

Mike
La Crosse, WI

Koopa
01-27-2006, 05:58 PM
welcome to SF, hope you enjoy it here (IMAGINE THAT!!) :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2006, 07:14 PM
Welcome to SF :tt:

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Welcome to the boards.

Milkman
01-28-2006, 01:11 AM
Welcome aboard!

Prosdo
01-28-2006, 01:13 AM
Welcome to SF! Enjoy!

Mamaduck43
01-28-2006, 03:36 AM
Hi, WisconsinSteelerMan.... I am in Hawaii, but my daughter lives in Denmark, WI -- she married a lifelong PackerBacker and when he asked me for permission to marry her, my only stipulation was that he was not allowed to try to convert her and her kids to Packerfandom..... So they happily have a mixed marriage......

I was fortunate enough to go to the Steelers/Packers game in November at Lambeau, and I was overwhelmed with how friendly and wonderful the Packer fans are.... They are truely gracious and many stopped us to thank us for coming to the game... When I told a couple of guys who were sitting in a yard waiting for traffic to ease that I had come from Hawaii to see the game, they would have given me a standing ovation - - if they had been able to stand up without assistance.... They were pretty cute........ Gave me a whole new insight into "falling down drunk".......

The only real problems that I encountered while wearing my black and gold was getting overcharged two different times in a supermarket... I guess my Steelers shirt blinded the cashier.......

Welcome to the forums - - I am relatively new here, too....

3 to be 4
01-28-2006, 07:01 AM
hey dont complain. Im stuck in Florence,South Carolina.

"Ok, dear, if it will make you happy im open to it"

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelerzGirl
01-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, Wisconsin! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/whitediamonds/58d90f85.gif

SteelerFanInATL
01-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Hey there all!

I just wanted to reach out to some fellow citizens of the "Steeler Nation" from La Crosse, Wisconsin!!!

I am originally a native son of the great city of Pittsburgh, but I have been a transplant to La Crosse for about 11 years now! (I STILL MISS THE CITY!!!)

Anyone else from around this area???

I am surrounded by folks who choose to wear the wrong colors with their gold!!! One one side of the Mississippi River, you have a bunch of people who choose to wear their gold with GREEN!!!! (Imagine that!!!) and on the other side of the River, they choose to wear WHITE AND PURPLE with their Gold!!!!! (IMAGINE THAT!!!):boxing:

I feel so left out. People are thinking that I am just nuts jumping around my office and ranting about the boys in black and gold... (IMAGINE THAT!!!)

Well, everyone up here is now SITTING DAHN and watching our boys kick tail!!! (IMAGINE THAT!!!)

Sound off everyone... Let me know if there are others living in Western Wisconsin who are actually Steeler Fans!! I would love to meet up sometime!!!

Later!!!!!

Mike
La Crosse, WI

Show them how its done. You wear Black with your Gold. Welcome to the best fan site on the internet. Enjoy!!!

clevestinks
01-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Go Steelers! Win the Bowl! Super XL ! Welcome

Aunkster
01-31-2006, 05:07 PM
thats as bad as being stuck in bengals land..