PDA

View Full Version : Let's Face it all 53 need to go!!!

Hayeksheroes
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Let's fire the whole lot. All 53. Let's forfeit the next 3 games. We'll lose them anyway. Tomlin can go to Australia and New Zealand to find some real football players, who hit like tanks and don't wear helmets and pads. The offensive and defensive line will consist of the biggest and baddest Sumo Wresters in the world. If they can push some out of a ring, then they got to be able to push some back from a painted yard line. Then we'll return to real smashmouth football, where mouths are smashed.

Then the Rooney's can hire Tiger woods mistresses as cheerleaders. That will pump the new boys up.

We'll implement the wing and wildcat. On Defense, we'll just blitz, blitz, blitz.

For special teams, we need to recruit some Special Forces studs based in Kandahar.

We will have the bad ass team of the NFL. We'll go 19-0 every year.

That's the formula. Go out and do it.

:tt:

Hayeksheroes
12-11-2009, 07:50 PM
This was a joke.

stillers4me
12-11-2009, 07:51 PM
I hope so.

Gnutella
12-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Damn right all 53 need to go...TO THE MOVIES!!! :chuckle:

Florida_Steelers_Fan
12-11-2009, 11:10 PM
seriously though...i have the strange feeling that about 30 of them will be gone.

tony hipchest
12-11-2009, 11:13 PM
unless you are actually funny, now is not the time to be dumb.

MACH1
12-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Saint's are still undefeated. Go root for them.

pepsyman1
12-11-2009, 11:39 PM
While we are talking about silly impossibilities I'd really like to see them redo Heinz field and close in the open end with more seats. Heinz field is nowhere near as loud as Three River was.....lol Let's do something about that! lol

MasterOfPuppets
12-11-2009, 11:43 PM
unless you are actually funny, now is not the time to be dumb.
word....
he has 54 post and has started 20 threads.... each dumber than the one he started before.....:doh:

SteelC7
12-12-2009, 12:22 AM
dam u guys really rain down on a bad post...and so do i...all 53 need to go? where? to the weight room and fountain of youth? maybe so

Hayeksheroes
12-12-2009, 02:54 AM
word....
he has 54 post and has started 20 threads.... each dumber than the one he started before.....:doh:

Not as dumb as the Steelers looked playing the clowns.

I want to keep my post positive. It's been hard with the Stooges playing like a creme whipped twinkies on each weekend.

Preacher
12-12-2009, 04:13 AM
word....

:chuckle: I don't know if I Have that many threads!

markymarc
12-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Yea and then we can begin a new 53 man roster with our PS players :chuckle: Paging Isaac Redman!

Psyychoward86
12-12-2009, 12:10 PM
what the hell is with the dumb serious threads and the dumb joke threads. Stop filling up the pages with this shit

St33lersguy
12-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Big Ben sucks lets bring back Kordell:chuckle:

stillers4me
12-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Big Ben sucks lets bring back Kordell:chuckle:

I wish we'd go back to the block numbers.

:rofl:

HometownGal
12-12-2009, 02:48 PM
While we are talking about silly impossibilities I'd really like to see them redo Heinz field and close in the open end with more seats. Heinz field is nowhere near as loud as Three River was.....lol Let's do something about that! lol

I'm assuming you are being sarcastic here, but actually - I like your idea. :thumbsup: At TRS, you couldn't hear the person talking next to you even if he/she talked directly into your ear. At HF, you can hear the person 3 rows behind you talking. I still maintain that the fans at TRS were far more into the game and much more vocal during the entire game - not just when the Steelers scored.

7SteelGal43
12-12-2009, 02:54 PM
seriously though...i have the strange feeling that about 30 of them will be gone.

I seriously doubt we'll have that many gone from the roster.

pepsyman1
12-13-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm assuming you are being sarcastic here, but actually - I like your idea. :thumbsup: At TRS, you couldn't hear the person talking next to you even if he/she talked directly into your ear. At HF, you can hear the person 3 rows behind you talking. I still maintain that the fans at TRS were far more into the game and much more vocal during the entire game - not just when the Steelers scored.

I'm with you 100% HTG. The first live Steeler game I ever made it to see was the 95 AFC Championship game against the Chargers. Even though we lost that game in an absolute heartbreaker it was an absolute blast to be in that stadium. I was sitting over the end zone when Neil O'donnell completed the pass to give us first and goal and the end of the game and during the timeout while the Gary Glitter music was playing, Three River Stadium was so loud the vibrations through the concrete under my feet felt like the entire stadium was gonna shake itself to bits! I enjoy Heinz Field, but it's nowhere near the same experience as TRS was. We need more seats on the empty end to reflect all that fan noise back in. So I wasn't being sarcastic....just dreaming out loud...lol They should really consider doing it though. We really didn't pick up anymore seats in the new stadium, just club suites. With as many people that they have in line waiting for season tickets, another 6 or 8 thousand seats would be a big plus.

SteelersMongol
12-13-2009, 08:30 PM
I thought they were letting Logan 2 stay. :chuckle:

touchdownward
12-13-2009, 10:02 PM
:chuckle: I don't know if I Have that many threads!
I know I don't. My only claim to "fame" is I once started a thread that got the Cry me a river guy and a couple of other patsy fans banned. :oops:

Shea
12-15-2009, 12:34 AM
I know I don't. My only claim to "fame" is I once started a thread that got the Cry me a river guy and a couple of other patsy fans banned. :oops:

Why the oops smiley?? Seems to me that's a successful thread. :danceshout:

steel9guy
12-15-2009, 12:57 AM
what a differnce a year makes.