PDA

View Full Version : Newest playoff picture

zsheik22
12-11-2009, 03:36 PM
http://www.photodump.org/stored30/Playoffs.JPG

steelpride12
12-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Im going to just cross my fingers and pray that we win the rest of our games and they all lose. 9 and 7 teams sometimes make it and im just keeping faith. Our Steelers can do it!

StainlessStill
12-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Im going to just cross my fingers and pray that we win the rest of our games and they all lose. 9 and 7 teams sometimes make it and im just keeping faith. Our Steelers can do it!

DUDE, I love the Steelers, hell, I spent a good hour the other day coming up with ANY type of scenerio for our boys to make it! When you lose to the Chiefs... Raiders.. and the F_CKING BROWNS, then do you REALLY think..

A.) We are going to win another game
B.) We can beat Aaron Rodgers and their power attack air offense
C.) Beating Baltimore, a division rival after losing to the Shitstains
or
D.) Beating Miami, who has a average to good quartback and a Wild Cat we couldn't stop?

No. This team doesn't deserve ANY playoffs and we might be lucky to win another game this season. Until they can show me they can actually win, let alone score a touchdown, then maybe I say we win 2 out of the last 3.

Maybe.:banging:

steelpride12
12-11-2009, 03:53 PM
DUDE, I love the Steelers, hell, I spent a good hour the other day coming up with ANY type of scenerio for our boys to make it! When you lose to the Chiefs... Raiders.. and the F_CKING BROWNS, then do you REALLY think..

A.) We are going to win another game
B.) We can beat Aaron Rodgers and their power attack air offense
C.) Beating Baltimore, a division rival after losing to the Shitstains
or
D.) Beating Miami, who has a average to good quartback and a Wild Cat we couldn't stop?

No. This team doesn't deserve ANY playoffs and we might be lucky to win another game this season. Until they can show me they can actually win, let alone score a touchdown, then maybe I say we win 2 out of the last 3.

Maybe.:banging:

Your right we really have 0 chance of making a playoff run and no they do not deserve to go in anyway, but it would just be nice and a prayer if they would show some heart and win these last few games playoffs or not. :thumbsup:

StainlessStill
12-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Your right we really have 0 chance of making a playoff run and no they do not deserve to go in anyway, but it would just be nice and a prayer if they would show some heart and win these last few games playoffs or not. :thumbsup:

I agree with that. At LEAST put together a reasonable game plan, play with heart and maybe we can finish strong. Here's to that!:hatsoff:

steel striker
12-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Well it would be nice to see our guys beat the rats and, knock them out. Misery likes company.

SteveS
12-12-2009, 10:09 AM
IMHO its idiotic to claim is not capable of winning the last three games. Yes, the last 5 games have been a disgrace, and the way we played in them, its hard to see how we would even win one of the remianing three.

But we all know this is still the same cast of charactors who won the superbowl last year with one of the toughest schedules in history. Especially with Troy due to return for the Packers game, we CAN pull it together and start winning again. The big question is, "will we?"

StainlessStill
12-12-2009, 10:26 AM
IMHO its idiotic to claim is not capable of winning the last three games. Yes, the last 5 games have been a disgrace, and the way we played in them, its hard to see how we would even win one of the remianing three.

But we all know this is still the same cast of charactors who won the superbowl last year with one of the toughest schedules in history. Especially with Troy due to return for the Packers game, we CAN pull it together and start winning again. The big question is, "will we?"

It's not so 'idiotic' as you claim it to be. During our 5 game losing streak, we lost to The Chiefs, the Raiders, and the Browns. Throw in a BAD Ravens team as well. We couldn't score a SINGLE offensive touchdown against THEE worst team I've seen this past decade, and that includes the 0-16 Lions of 2008.

There is NOTHING there that indicates that we can beat teams like the Packers or Dolphins. Maybe we have a slight edge of beating the Ravens since we almost did with a 3rd string, but we still managed to lose it. Until we can show we can win a game, and if we have the same mentality we had against the PUTRID Clowns, then we go 6-10 this season. Sorry, but it's reality and pretty straight forward judging by their play on the field.

Hope they prove us all wrong after that shitty and pathetic performances against the top 3 worst teams in the league.

SteveS
12-12-2009, 01:54 PM
I am not gonna dissagree with you about the way we have been playing.

But again, I am not basing my opinion of whether or not we CAN WIN on the last five games. I am going back to both earlier this season when we had our 5 game winning streak and of course all of last year. It's just a matter of turning it around making some adjustments and getting a renewed attitude from the players. Not impossible with this bunch.

StainlessStill
12-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I am not gonna dissagree with you about the way we have been playing.

But again, I am not basing my opinion of whether or not we CAN WIN on the last five games. I am going back to both earlier this season when we had our 5 game winning streak and of course all of last year. It's just a matter of turning it around making some adjustments and getting a renewed attitude from the players. Not impossible with this bunch.

I agree that we could turn it around, because in ALL of these games that we lost, it's a 4th down stop here, a stop here, or a 4th down or stop in between. Translation: One play away. Cowher said it best and everyone views it as cliche but it's true and we are experiencing it. "It's a FINE LINE."

6 wins and 7 losses could EASILY be 10 or 11 wins or 2 or 3 losses. This season, I think is worse than the 2003 season, or the 2006 season only because in those seaons, we were just BAD. This year we had leads in EVERY game and it's our defense that's letting us down time and time again, mixed in with a piss poor managed offense. We are losing to teams we are better than and THAT'S frustrating.

Atleast lose with dignity. We'll see.

jjpro11
12-12-2009, 04:09 PM
i got all caught up with this in 2006 and felt like shit after everything fell in to place for us, but we couldn't beat the Ravens. i am not letting it happen again. the only postseason i am looking forward to is the NHL this Spring. the Steelers blew it. this was a throw away season. they better get healthy, ego-checked, and whatever else so they can come back strong next season.

Venom
12-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Didn't know if to laugh or sigh