PDA

View Full Version : Congrats from the other side of Penn....

syde18T
01-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Sort of an introduction/congrats to the Steelers and the fans. I love my Eagles, and yes I am apalled by this season :dang:

But good to see the black and gold making it to the big show. Your team has been phenomenal throughout the postseason, and best of luck in Detroit. My fiance is a hardcore Steelers fan as she is from Butler County, so I'll be by her side rootin for them come Feb. 5th....

Good luck.....

drizze99
01-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Welcome to SF!

Thanks for rootin us on (probably a real wise thing to do seeing you are engaged to a Steeler fan, lol)

I'm a Steeler fan trapped in Eagle territory so I know how your fiance feels!

syde18T
01-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Welcome to SF!

Thanks for rootin us on (probably a real wise thing to do seeing you are engaged to a Steeler fan, lol)

LOL yeah, don't want the future wife to strangle me. But for the most part, we're both very supportive of each other and our teams. She'll be by my side rooting for my Birds when they're playing, and I'll be cheering her Steelers with her whenever they play. However, when we got our asses handed to by you guys last regular season, that was a whole different story... :sofunny:

bigben2ward4six
01-27-2006, 07:41 PM
I'm stuck in Eagles territory. I'll be missin Steeler Country next weekend, but it will be fun. I can't wait to cheer the black and gold on to one for the thumb.

shevdog
01-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Sort of an introduction/congrats to the Steelers and the fans. I love my Eagles, and yes I am apalled by this season :dang:

But good to see the black and gold making it to the big show. Your team has been phenomenal throughout the postseason, and best of luck in Detroit. My fiance is a hardcore Steelers fan as she is from Butler County, so I'll be by her side rootin for them come Feb. 5th....

Good luck.....

Thanks for your kind words! I grew up in Lawrence County, which is right next to Butler. No doubt she is bleeding black and gold.

I sure do miss the trash talking from the playoffs last year! Oh well! I'll be cheering loud for the Steelers in Eagles country!!!

shevdog
01-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Welcome to SF!

I didn't catch from your profile that you were from Delaware. There are a lot of Steelers fans in Eagles Country. The Steelers Nation is big!

SteelerFanInATL
01-27-2006, 11:19 PM

Good luck.....

Your better half makes you halfway ok on this board.

43Hitman
01-27-2006, 11:25 PM

Good luck.....

Thanks for the support!

You guys will be back in the fray next year so don't fret.

PisnNapalm
01-28-2006, 10:26 AM
I too am stuck out here in Eagleland. Blah... I'd give my left nut to be able to move back to Pittsburgh.

Anyway... Last year when we broke the Eagles and handed them their first loss, I went into work and loudly asked everyone there.. "How 'bout those Eagles!" LMAO!! I got alot of dirty looks and a couple of *fingers*. hehehe

This past season though the Birds really self destructed. but who cares... WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!

Prosdo
01-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Welcome to SF and thanks.

fanforlife
01-28-2006, 02:46 PM
I live out of town. If the steerers win win will there be a parade in town if so does anybody know when