PDA

View Full Version : hey peeps i havent been on in a while but congrats!!!

Tha rock
01-27-2006, 05:46 PM
im glad your going to the sb now just do one more thing win it!!!:cool: the bus needs a ring!!

tony hipchest
01-27-2006, 05:49 PM
i bet you like that butt kicking the broncos got. that picture of wisenhunt just aint right. theyre gonna hire mike martz!

Tha rock
01-27-2006, 05:52 PM
i love the beating on the broncos in there own town but al doesnt like martz he wants a coach with fire and thats younger without health problems!:bouncy:

drizze99
01-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Tell AL to STAY AWAY!!!

tony hipchest
01-27-2006, 05:56 PM
i love the beating on the broncos in there own town but al doesnt like martz he wants a coach with fire and thats younger without health problems!:bouncy: they said martz interview went real well and theyre bringing in fassell next week. john clayton said wisenhunt is still #1. thats who id hire if i was davis. another jon gruden type guy?

Tha rock
01-27-2006, 06:00 PM
exactly thats why al wants him i hate al tho he starying yo really wear on me no what i mean,
martz called which means hes not intrsted wisenhunt al likes becuse the things hes done with ben an you all no our terrible qb situation i want wisenhunt!!!!!!!!!:busted:

Tha rock
01-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Tell AL to STAY AWAY!!!

sorry bro hes on the radar LOL:cool:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Hey welcome back Rock.. long time no see dude !!

but damn that signature you have is digusting, get rid of it! You cant have Wiz, no way !! :tt:

Tha rock
01-27-2006, 06:09 PM
LOL hes ours bro!! we want him in the raiders nation we need wins to LOL

luvmysteelers
01-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Back off of Whiz. You can't have him :shake01: he's ours!

Tha rock
01-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Back off of Whiz. You can't have him :shake01: he's ours!

hes already going to interview after the sb hes ours come on other teams need to win to!!

shevdog
01-27-2006, 07:01 PM
i bet you like that butt kicking the broncos got. that picture of wisenhunt just aint right. theyre gonna hire mike martz!

I totally agree. Ken just don't look right in Raiders garb.

Tha rock
01-28-2006, 12:26 AM
I totally agree. Ken just don't look right in Raiders garb.

yo why the you gotta be like that i aint said ish to dis you but your going to say raider garbage?? if you want me to dis you fine but i have respect knawmean!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-28-2006, 12:29 AM
hes already going to interview after the sb hes ours come on other teams need to win to!!

just becuz he interviews doesnt mean he'll take it....but he owes it to himself to atleast go check it out. I have no doubt that Ken could make a possible fine candidate, but please Wiz, dont go to the Raiders man.. its like a death sentence w/ Al Davis as the warden ! :dang:

Tha rock
01-28-2006, 12:36 AM
yeah davis sucks with some coaches but not all hes been really good to guys who are his type and win for him what im saying is hes not the monster evryone makes him out to be, on the other hans hes sometimes an ass!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-28-2006, 12:50 AM
The thing that worries me about Wiz and the raiders is that Al Davis runs that organization..even more than Jerry Jones runs the cowboys.

We all know Wiz can handle an NFL offense, he's proven that over the last 2 years..but being a head coach is a big deal especially in a hostile area like the raiders where its win now or get fired.

Tha rock
01-28-2006, 12:56 AM
IF YOU WORK FOR THE RAIDERS THATS WHAT WE NEED BUT I THINK AL WILL GIVE HIM AT LEAST 3 SEASONS TO WIN!! THATS WHAT THE GAME IS BIUILT ON THO WINNING NAHMEAN I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING THO!!

rickmastfan67
01-28-2006, 04:23 AM
IF YOU WORK FOR THE RAIDERS THATS WHAT WE NEED BUT I THINK AL WILL GIVE HIM AT LEAST 3 SEASONS TO WIN!! THATS WHAT THE GAME IS BIUILT ON THO WINNING NAHMEAN I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING THO!!

You know, shouting isn't the right way to talk man. But honestly, I think the Steelers would possibly pay Wiz about the same admount the Raiders would offer him. We don't want to lose him.

Tha rock
01-28-2006, 04:28 AM
You know, shouting isn't the right way to talk man. But honestly, I think the Steelers would possibly pay Wiz about the same admount the Raiders would offer him. We don't want to lose him.

i thnk al will come out his pocket for this but whoever gets is a lucky franchise good luck tho guys!! i was not shouting either my letters were just in caps.

rickmastfan67
01-28-2006, 04:40 AM
i was not shouting either my letters were just in caps.

Well, I don't know if you know this, but most of the time when a whole post is in CAPS, it's called shouting on the Internet.

Prosdo
01-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey Rock. Long time no see. Welcome back.

Tha rock
01-29-2006, 02:49 AM
thanks bro!!

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 07:00 AM
Rock welcome back! Thanks and Go Steelers!