PDA

View Full Version : HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

pittsburghsucks
12-11-2009, 07:14 PM
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UltimateBengal
12-11-2009, 07:22 PM
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Your 2-11, your franchise is a joke, and your talkin smack?:sofunny: It was a good win for you guys, but thats all it was! We're 9-3 this year, but you don't see me talkin much smack because we haven't proved anything yet. Stop being an assclown!!!:thumbsup:

Preacher
12-11-2009, 07:25 PM
The saddest part is...

The OP is probably 30 years old, and this post is the culimination of his life's work.

Oh wait... That is cul--min--ation.

It means... Oh nevermind.

fansince'76
12-11-2009, 07:31 PM
The saddest part is...

The OP is probably 30 years old....

....and a virgin, and works at Taco Bell, and lives in his mother's basement. :coffee:

LVSteelersfan
12-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Six rings to zero clown. That's all that needs to be said. Every dog has its day as they say. Your team is still pathetic and will continue to be so. CLOWN.

UltimateBengal
12-11-2009, 07:37 PM
The saddest part is...

The OP is probably 30 years old, and this post is the culimination of his life's work.

Oh wait... That is cul--min--ation.

It means... Oh nevermind.

You're wasting your time Preacher. He only knows the meaning of 3 words...loser, Cheetos, and vasoline!:wink02:

steelerchad
12-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Congrats, Clown.
Like I said in another post misery loves company, so I guess we'll join in your misery for this year by sitting and watching other teams compete in the playoffs. I take solace in the fact that our misery will be done in a year and your's is a life sentence.

Oh by the way if you'd like some good memories, a replay of the 2002 AFC wildcard game at Heinz field is on NFL network right now. One of the greatest playoff chokes of all time. Enjoy.

stillers4me
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

Get your own chant.

steelerchad
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Congrats, Clown.
Like I said in another post misery loves company, so I guess we'll join in your misery for this year by sitting and watching other teams compete in the playoffs. I take solace in the fact that our misery will be done in a year and your's is a life sentence.

Oh by the way if you'd like some good memories, a replay of the 2002 AFC wildcard game at Heinz field is on NFL network right now. One of the greatest playoff chokes of all time. Enjoy!

mulldog24
12-11-2009, 08:19 PM

Don't you mean HERE WE GO BROWN STAINS HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND SUCKS!!! Go hump somebody elses leg "MUTT FACE" cause we will still have more wins than you at the end of the year!!!!:flap:

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
12-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Get your own chant.

Ummmm..That is our chant...:).

In fact I think you guys stole the "Woof-Woof" from us, I've heard that in several videos.

SteelersGirlTN7
12-11-2009, 09:48 PM

What a FANTASTIC first post on our site! Too bad you had to wait TWELVE consecutive games of being OWNED before you could come and talk trash!

Yeah, we suck right now! We all know it! However, like previously noted ... OUR suck will end next year! I hate that we lost but we're just spoiled. Just in the short history of Ben, we have been to the playoffs every year but one, and won 2 Superbowls in that time span. I'll live with a "down year".

Thanks for playing!

StainlessStill
12-11-2009, 09:55 PM

Beating Pittsburgh is the best thing that's ever happened to Cleveland. That just goes to show where that organization stands. Pathetic.

News Flash Jack: Stop worrying about the Steelers, and being a closet Steelers fan and focus on your worthless team that is 2-11! We own you. Always have, always will. Don't make me get the leash you bitch.

Steelers 6
Browns 0

Figure it out if your smart enough, shitstain.

Milkman
12-11-2009, 10:00 PM
[/B]

Really? Your 2-11, your franchise is a joke, and your talkin smack?:sofunny: It was a good win for you guys, but thats all it was! We're 9-3 this year, but you don't see me talkin much smack because we haven't proved anything yet. Stop being an assclown!!!:thumbsup:

I'm really starting to like this guy...in a non-homosexual kind of way of course. :tt03:

UltimateBengal
12-11-2009, 10:10 PM
I'm really starting to like this guy...in a non-homosexual kind of way of course. :tt03:

:hug:LOL Seriously though, Steeler, Bengal, and Raven fans talk smack, hate each other sometimes, can be annoying or over the top. But Turd fans are just sad, pathetic little people who get excited over bowl movements, pocket lint, and an occasional unexpected victory every once in awhile. "We beat the Steelers, we now have 2 wins, we're king of the world!!!" Just sad!:sofunny:

tony hipchest
12-11-2009, 10:18 PM
[/B]

Really? Your 2-11, your franchise is a joke, and your talkin smack?:sofunny: It was a good win for you guys, but thats all it was! We're 9-3 this year, but you don't see me talkin much smack because we haven't proved anything yet. Stop being an assclown!!!:thumbsup:brownie talks weak assed, limp wristed smack on the steelers in the incorrect forum and is immediately trashed by a bengalfan. :chuckle:

:confused: i am at a loss for words.... :thumbsup::drink: ... other than this was an "ultimate" post. (if you so happen to win it all, i may congratulate you, but not your team or fanbase) :laughing:

SteelBaller
12-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Get your own chant.

Are you honestly claiming credit for the here we go chant?

No wonder some people hate Steelers fans...:pity:

UltimateBengal
12-11-2009, 10:21 PM
brownie talks weak assed, limp wristed smack on the steelers in the incorrect forum and is immediately trashed by a bengalfan. :chuckle:

:confused: i am at a loss for words.... :thumbsup::drink: ... other than this was an "ultimate" post. (if you so happen to win it all, i may congratulate you, but not your team or fanbase) :laughing:

Tony, if we win it all, you may want to check with the coroner first, because I don't know if my heart could handle it!:sofunny:

tony hipchest
12-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Are you honestly claiming credit for the here we go chant?

No wonder some people hate Steelers fans...:pity:

:rolleyes: ...as if you brownsfans are SO much better.

Gnutella
12-11-2009, 11:18 PM
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused.

I'm not sure how the justice system operates in your banana republic, but where I come from, the accused are innocent until proven guilty.

actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day.

Nope, still here. *lol*

But don't feel so bad; you're not the only stooge in cyberspace who thought we'd all evacuate the bandwagon at the first hint of adversity. It's quite comical the way people all over the internet seem to seriously be disappointed that we're not going away. How naive of them. Apparently, even when we lose, we still leave people mindf***ed in our wake. :sofunny:

Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like every time we play in Cleveland, it's windy as hell. I guess that's because Cleveland sucks. *lol*

F***in' fly-by-night trolls.

SteelBaller
12-11-2009, 11:22 PM
:rolleyes: ...as if you brownsfans are SO much better.

I'm not a Browns fan, I'm just willing to acknowledge when Steelers fans are stupid. For example, you are stupid for
assuming that I'm a Browns fan.:noidea:

mesaSteeler
12-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Mods, why are we tolerating this SteelBaller clown?

SteelBaller
12-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Mods, why are we tolerating this SteelBaller clown?

I did not break any rules or do anything intolerable. I said that no team can take credit for the here we go chant. Tony "hipchest" said that I was a Browns fan, I corrected him and chided him appropriately for his stupid assumption.

FloridaDawg
12-12-2009, 12:28 AM
:hug:LOL Seriously though, Steeler, Bengal, and Raven fans talk smack, hate each other sometimes, can be annoying or over the top. But Turd fans are just sad, pathetic little people who get excited over bowl movements, pocket lint, and an occasional unexpected victory every once in awhile. "We beat the Steelers, we now have 2 wins, we're king of the world!!!" Just sad!:sofunny:

Though the OP had it coming to him with his post, I really dont see where you come from dissing a whole fan base. Especially being a Bungals fan and all.

UltimateBengal
12-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Though the OP had it coming to him with his post, I really dont see where you come from dissing a whole fan base. Especially being a Bungals fan and all.

I'm sure you're a great person Dawg and I liked your first post! But, almost every time I see a Browns fans on the boards, whether it be here, the Bengals site, ESPN, or where ever, it seems as though the overwhelming majority have to come off as ass clowns! Listen, when a stupid Bengals fan comes on here running his skull cave, I same the same things!:drink: Plus, he had it coming!:chuckle:

FloridaDawg
12-12-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm sure you're a great person Dawg and I liked your first post! But, almost every time I see a Browns fans on the boards, whether it be here, the Bengals site, ESPN, or where ever, it seems as though the overwhelming majority have to come off as ass clowns! Listen, when a stupid Bengals fan comes on here running his skull cave, I same the same things!:drink: Plus, he had it coming!:chuckle:

Yea, I just felt I had to stick up for our fan base. But I agree with you. And there are idiot fans for all teams.

UltimateBengal
12-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Yea, I just felt I had to stick up for our fan base. But I agree with you. And there are idiot fans for all teams.

No doubt about. I try to stick up for my fellow Bengal fans sometimes, but some of them make it very hard!