PDA

View Full Version : I've have a sick feeling about the Steelers

steel9guy
12-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Trust me I have confidence in the 2010 Steelers and Mike Tomlin getting it back together but I'm sitting here watching the 2002 playoff game against the brownies. It just seems that every other Steelers team I remember was playing for something, jumping around, yelling and screaming. This team does none of that. I'm confident for next year but I'm having trouble letting this year go. I just hope I paid $300 to watch the Steelers end the rats playoffs.:tt04::tt04::helmet:

AllD
12-11-2009, 09:40 PM
You better bring earplugs because you are going to hear the crowd boo more than if O.J., Al Davis, and Belicheck all walked out onto the 50 yard line holding hands.

Steelerfreak58
12-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Yup I am pissed about a ton of shit that has happened this year but as a whole the entire team let all the Steeler Nation down. Pittsburgh fans demand excellence and we are used to just being in contention for the playoffs from year to year. This has been a great decade for the team over all and even though this season has been a complete and total collapse and some changes will be coming along I think it is going to be a good solid kick in the organizations ass and they will fix the problems.

We still can play spoiler and if the boys get their heads on right end with a winning season even if they don't make the playoffs. It would show a bit of character and class to win out the last 3. I know losing the last 5 and losing particularly to the Raiders, Stains, and Chiefs seems like winning the last 3 sounds like a pipe dream but the team can do it. It can also somewhat shut up the talking heads a bit too about the piss poor losing streak if they win the last 3 games.

Its all a matter of how much pride those gentlemen have in the locker room and if they are going to pack it in for the season or if they are going to play to at least have a winning season and finish 9-7 with a bit of dignity and style.

steel9guy
12-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Yup I am pissed about a ton of shit that has happened this year but as a whole the entire team let all the Steeler Nation down. Pittsburgh fans demand excellence and we are used to just being in contention for the playoffs from year to year. This has been a great decade for the team over all and even though this season has been a complete and total collapse and some changes will be coming along I think it is going to be a good solid kick in the organizations ass and they will fix the problems.

We still can play spoiler and if the boys get their heads on right end with a winning season even if they don't make the playoffs. It would show a bit of character and class to win out the last 3. I know losing the last 5 and losing particularly to the Raiders, Stains, and Chiefs seems like winning the last 3 sounds like a pipe dream but the team can do it. It can also somewhat shut up the talking heads a bit too about the piss poor losing streak if they win the last 3 games.

Its all a matter of how much pride those gentlemen have in the locker room and if they are going to pack it in for the season or if they are going to play to at least have a winning season and finish 9-7 with a bit of dignity and style.

I'd love to see them go 9-7. THis sucks but it would be a great booster going into next year. I just get sick about this year because I live around Harrisburg and the crappy eagles fans are annoying. I think Steelers fans have experienced everything this year but I hope we are happy for the next 3 weeks. I'd love nothing more than to beat the rats and end their playoff hopes.

Steelerfreak58
12-11-2009, 10:19 PM
I'd love to see them go 9-7. THis sucks but it would be a great booster going into next year. I just get sick about this year because I live around Harrisburg and the crappy eagles fans are annoying. I think Steelers fans have experienced everything this year but I hope we are happy for the next 3 weeks. I'd love nothing more than to beat the rats and end their playoff hopes.

HA try living on the West Coast with Raiders fans! Possibly the most annoying bunch of retarded individuals on the face of this god given planet. Raiders fans are truly strong evidence as to why cousins should not have sexual relations with one another! :chuckle:

Now I have to deal with their inane babble till we get to play them again and beat the piss out of them...:banging:

slippy
12-11-2009, 10:21 PM
that 2002 game by bruce arians is what got him a job in pittsburgh.

steel9guy
12-11-2009, 10:38 PM
I just am always used to watching every game on NFL Network around Christmas and being excited for the playoffs. It's just hard this year and it'll be a bad Christmas lol.

SteelC7
12-12-2009, 12:26 AM
ya i agree with steelerfreak58...i live on the west coast too, and it sucks hearin raider fans, considering they are a notoriously bad franchise, how can they be so happy winning a few games and one over the steelers, were still the best franchise in the nfl, one bad year and a superbowl last year, im ok with a superbowl win every few years

markymarc
12-12-2009, 11:04 AM
No question these 5 past weeks have been very sickening. The most disappointing thing for me on the Cleveland loss is that the Browns looked like the team fighting for a playoff spot and not the Steelers. It disgusts me to see a Steelers team play with no emotion, focus, intensity or heart.