PDA

View Full Version : Latest ban

Preacher
12-11-2009, 11:57 PM
So I look down at the bottom at all the stats on the main forum page.

I was wondering... can we get a "Newest Banned" section too? Just for the heck of it. I would love to read all the Browns trolls that think that since they won a game once in 13 tries, they can now come in and talk smack.

I know it probably isn't worth doing (and is a bad idea), but I was just thinking. . . . !

Galax Steeler
12-12-2009, 08:11 AM
So I look down at the bottom at all the stats on the main forum page.

I was wondering... can we get a "Newest Banned" section too? Just for the heck of it. I would love to read all the Browns trolls that think that since they won a game once in 13 tries, they can now come in and talk smack.

I know it probably isn't worth doing (and is a bad idea), but I was just thinking. . . . !

Why not it would be fun to look and see who was banned.:chuckle:

HometownGal
12-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Sorry boyz - nope, nada, nein - not going to happen.

Preacher
12-12-2009, 04:43 PM
I know it probably isn't worth doing (and is a bad idea),

Sorry boyz - nope, nada, nein - not going to happen.

Yeah, figured that.

But I just love seeing all the Browns' trolls banned!

HometownGal
12-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah, figured that.

But I just love seeing all the Browns' trolls banned!

I would love to keep them around for a couple of days so Tony and revs can violate them but they really cross the line with some of their comments so out the door they go. :thumbsup:

Preacher
12-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I would love to keep them around for a couple of days so Tony and revs can violate them but they really cross the line with some of their comments so out the door they go. :thumbsup:

LOL.

I figured the idiot that started the thread with "Rapistberger" was going to be an automatic boot!