PDA

View Full Version : how do you guys feel bout this??

Tha rock
01-27-2006, 06:43 PM
how do you guys feel about us getting wisenhunt we really need a good head coach!!

tony hipchest
01-27-2006, 07:09 PM
we really need an o-coord for more than 2 years

BlitzburghRockCity
01-27-2006, 07:22 PM
No, you cant have him ! Forget it !! If Wiz has any sense he'll steer clear of Al Davis.. many a good coach has seen his downfall at the hands of an owner like Al Davis.

That being said if Ken does decide to take the job, which I hope to high heaven he does not, you guys will have one helluva offense once you learn the system. Wiz is a genious!

SteelCityMan786
01-27-2006, 08:58 PM
Hands Off The Merchandise. Whiz ain't leavin.

3 to be 4
01-27-2006, 09:09 PM
yeah., you cant take-a-whiz

hardwork
01-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Great idea. Take him as soon as the game is over.

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Great idea. Take him as soon as the game is over.You'd just love that would'nt you. Had Pittsburgh not bleed free agents and O, and D coords. we would have dominated. Get used to it. When your good you bleed. Now we'll see just how good Billy B. really is.:busted:

hardwork
01-27-2006, 09:48 PM
Now we'll see just how good Billy B. really is.:busted:

Good enough to take you down, again.

Tha rock
01-28-2006, 12:31 AM
yo whats the hostility here the damn guy wants to be a head coach not a cordinator forever so give some damn respect to me and your cordinator i dont care about al davis hes an idiot but the raiders dont deserve to be dissed like that!!:thmbdown:

Milkman
01-28-2006, 12:51 AM
I hope Whis rethinks his options about going to work for Al Davis and stays with the Steelers.

I hope he stays for at least 1 more year (hopefully a lot more than that).

Tha rock
01-28-2006, 01:01 AM
well maybe he will i hope he doesnt ill tell you that much!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-28-2006, 02:00 PM
I don't want him to leave for the following reasons:

1.I want him to stay in The Burgh because I am selfish

2.Oakland is a trash dump for coaches.Al Davis demands to much with too little time.If Whiz doesn't take them to the playoffs quick enough (two years) then he's out on his can.

Tha rock
01-29-2006, 02:46 AM
I don't want him to leave for the following reasons:

1.I want him to stay in The Burgh because I am selfish

2.Oakland is a trash dump for coaches.Al Davis demands to much with too little time.If Whiz doesn't take them to the playoffs quick enough (two years) then he's out on his can.

just win is what we want so hes going ot have to put it together if he comes to oakland!!

LambertIsGod58
01-29-2006, 07:47 AM
Oakland needs a running game. IMO, Lamont Jordan isn't gonna get it done. They need someone else. A better QB wouldn't hurt either. I'm mean seriously. Collins was basically pushed out for Kurt Warner....That's the regard in which Collins is held. Woodson is way overpayed for what he does. The best thing the Raiders have goin' are Porter, Moss and Teyo.

Livinginthe past
01-29-2006, 07:56 AM
Oakland will continue to suck for quite a while yet - it was almost endearing to hear them talking up their chances last year....
LaMont was going to be the greatest RB in the history of the game (when every knows that is Willis McGahee) - there was no way you could live with all their firepower in the WR corps..... etc etc

Burgess had a nice year....and thats about it really.

NM

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Take Russ Grimm not Wiz

beSteelmyheart
01-30-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm sorry Rock, but talking as someone who spent 6 years of purgatory in the Bay Area, I can't stand the Raiders. Can't stand the 40 whiners, either, & would buy a ticket to watch
the blight of Oakland burn to the ground.

Tha rock
02-01-2006, 04:31 AM
i hope we get him still and dont worry my team will come around lamont will do his thang i mean he got a 1000 rushing!!

clevestinks
02-01-2006, 04:00 PM
I`m bummed! I don`t want to lose him, Ben and him seem to have a great relationship!

RoethlisBURGHer
02-01-2006, 05:18 PM
I like Jordan,but the Raiders are gonna suck until they get a defense and a QB that can do more that just throw it long and hope the reciever comes up with it.It doesn't matter who the coach is.

Tha rock
02-02-2006, 03:31 AM
I like Jordan,but the Raiders are gonna suck until they get a defense and a QB that can do more that just throw it long and hope the reciever comes up with it.It doesn't matter who the coach is.

your rite i just hope we can use our TE and 3 rd WR more and were set moss is also one of the best we need a new QB is what it is!!