PDA

View Full Version : well guys, its been a ride

SteelC7
12-12-2009, 01:28 AM
now that the steelers have obviously forfeited this year, and all of us are still gonna be watching the games, lets hope they show some mettle and at lest win the rest of their games, i mean were SB champions we gotta show the league that next year they better tuck and run :tt02:

MarsRover
12-12-2009, 01:31 AM
do y'all think we should play guys like sweed now that the playoffs are essentially a bust? at least see what we're going to do with him

wootawnee
12-12-2009, 01:57 AM
do y'all think we should play guys like sweed now that the playoffs are essentially a bust? at least see what we're going to do with him

You never know what will pan out......The chargers sneaked in at 8-8 last year......
But for my money I would sit Hines.......We all know what he can do.....You gotta give Sweed a try and go to him about 8 times a game at least......

AllD
12-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Empty the bench and see who wants to play and who wants to be released.

stillers4me
12-12-2009, 09:15 AM

That's what preseason is for.

StainlessStill
12-12-2009, 09:27 AM
That's what preseason is for.

+1. Unfortunately for us, these last 3 have turned into just that. A Pre-season game. Clear the bench, and see who will play and who will lay. Our future is on the line.:helmet:

markymarc
12-12-2009, 01:14 PM

I completely agree! It's time to find out what we have in the young guys like Joe Burnett, Keenan Lewis, Kraig Urbik, Ryan Mundy and Limas Sweed.

Glace
12-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Sweed better be playing with the intent that he wants picked up after the steelers cut his sorry ass after the season.

I am done with the Sweed experiment....unless he finds out how to become a superhero and graft duct-tape to the skin on his hands.

Steelerfreak58
12-12-2009, 05:26 PM
I think they should play to win the last 3 games and finish up at 9-7 and have some pride to have a winning season. They may not make it in to the playoffs because they took out their own chances with the last 5 straight losses but at least they would hush up the talking heads a little and pacify some of us RABID STEELER NATION FANS!:mad::mad::mad:

I know I will still be pretty fricking salty about this season but it wont sting as bad if they win the next 3 games and ruin Baltimore's, Green Bay's, and Miami's chance to get into the playoffs and increase there own even if it is a loooooooooooooooooooooong shot.

Sit Hines if he is hurting and play Sweed give him a shot to hold on to the ball maybe he redeems himself big time with some clutch plays. Up to this point the kid hasn't really gotten a chance this year to do anything because Wallace has been playing like a complete savage.