PDA

View Full Version : Its All My Fault Steeler Nation!!!

pghfrank1948
12-12-2009, 07:16 AM
Hey die hard Steelers Fans it is all my fault they are on a 5 game losing streak. My son (who is in the Air Force) supprised me with a 60" HDTV on my doorstep 5 weeks ago and the Team is 0-5 ever since I got it. The blame is mine alone Sorry but im keeping the amazing TV. :hatsoff::hatsoff::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::banging ::banging:

SteelBaller
12-12-2009, 10:57 AM
:shout: SHUT UP YOU SUPERSTITIOUS FOOL!!!

StainlessStill
12-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Hey die hard Steelers Fans it is all my fault they are on a 5 game losing streak. My son (who is in the Air Force) supprised me with a 60" HDTV on my doorstep 5 weeks ago and the Team is 0-5 ever since I got it. The blame is mine alone Sorry but im keeping the amazing TV. :hatsoff::hatsoff::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::banging ::banging:

Smash it!:tt:

xfl2001fan
12-12-2009, 11:04 AM
:shout: SHUT UP YOU SUPERSTITIOUS FOOL!!!

:shout: SHUT UP YOU ARROGANT ASS!!!

Steelers fans, the reality of it all is that the fault blames with the Mods. They have allowed fans from other sites (such as myself, Rodwoodsonwasprettycool and others) to infiltrate the board. We have secretly been undermining your entire operation and the steelers players/coaches/fo/owners have seen how we are so well respected here, they've decided to quit on you all. If the Mods had just kicked us off the board from the get go...this wouldn't be an issue.

SteelCityMan786
12-12-2009, 11:26 AM
If you're superstitious, and have another TV in the house, try watching it on another one.

markymarc
12-12-2009, 01:36 PM
I am jealous :chuckle: I'd like to take the blame with a new 60' HD TV.

SteelBaller
12-12-2009, 02:20 PM
:shout: SHUT UP YOU ARROGANT ASS!!!

Steelers fans, the reality of it all is that the fault blames with the Mods. They have allowed fans from other sites (such as myself, Rodwoodsonwasprettycool and others) to infiltrate the board. We have secretly been undermining your entire operation and the steelers players/coaches/fo/owners have seen how we are so well respected here, they've decided to quit on you all. If the Mods had just kicked us off the board from the get go...this wouldn't be an issue.

I am anti-superstition, this doesn't concern you.

:shout: STOP FOLLOWING ME YOU IGNORANT FOOL!!!