PDA

View Full Version : AFCN, who's gonna win it this year?

BlitzburghRockCity
03-19-2005, 12:02 AM
Alright, comon brownskikass and anybody else...give us your best shot as to why you think your team might challenge us for the AFCN title this year? Cuz you know damn well, it aint gonna happen. Chosen one healthy or not!!!

ironcitychef
03-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Thats easy BRC, The Steelers will win put the crown on again. Why? Blame the NFL. They give us six easy wins a year against the Ravens, Bengals, and Browns. Think about it, if you were in our division you would have to be 3 games ahead in order to beat us out. Thats why we have 3 division titles in four years. If Romeo or Marvin did that they'd say they were gods(small "g"). If Bilick did it they'd say, oh wait he already thinks he is one. Steelers - heavy weights in a middle weight division. Oh you didn't know? Your ass better call somebody....

Brownskikass
03-20-2005, 10:28 PM
The Browns will.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry....

The Ravens or Steelers because the Steelers have a great defense and Big Ben has those weapons or the Ravens because they aqquired a much needed #1 WR and their defense is also amazing....

HinesWard4Life8682
03-20-2005, 11:11 PM
It's the steelers

ironcitychef
03-21-2005, 12:02 AM
The Ravens or Steelers because the Steelers have a great defense and Big Ben has those weapons or the Ravens because they aqquired a much needed #1 WR and their defense is also amazing....

That's it? After all the work our leader did in getting you a true level playing field you come back with this piece of crap. Back up your team man, for gosh sakes. Here let me pretend I got hit in the head with something really big(like our four super bowl trophies) and now I'm a Browns fan...

First we are gonna run up and down the North this year. New coach = New attitude. We're cleaning house. No more under preformers. You play hard or go home under Romeo. Next we are getting back the "chosen one". This will immeadialtey help out Taylor in our run game. C) We improved both the run game and defense. Solid choices for winning championships. Andruzzi will be a great blocker. Will make some in Ohio remember days of Munoz(diff team but still showing state pride). Then Stewart and Taylor are just the guys to stuff Bettis, Staley, Johnson, and Lewis. Look out North cause we are going 12-4 and not looking back.

...and I'm back. What happened? Man BKA, you picked a heck of a time to loose your backbone. Its bad when we have to provide your bulletin board material. This is the Blast Furnace. You better bring your A game next time, and put some stank on it. Remember this is a Steelers board first and we got a rep to protetct. So post like you got a pair next time.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-21-2005, 12:26 AM
I have no doubt we win the AFCN this year, no doubt whatsoever. I was just hoping to get BKC to get some clowns smack talking going on! Didnt work though! Damn! But yeah, atleast make it sound good, like you actually believe your team is somewhat decent. Even though they arent, but hey, since your here on a Steelers forum, and were in the Smack forum. atleast try !!

hardwork
03-21-2005, 08:48 PM
Have you bought your Super Bowl tickets already to?

lolololololololol

BlitzburghRockCity
03-22-2005, 02:05 AM
Funny Funny, I certainly hope YOU dont plan on reserving box seats in Detroit just yet... Mr. I lost half my team to injury and free agency.

hardwork
03-22-2005, 08:14 AM
No, no reservations on this end. We have some holes to fill, and it may take a while. But we still have the spine of the team. Brady, Bellichick, and the head of player personal.

clevestinks
03-22-2005, 08:54 AM
a little weak on the response from browniesgetasskik, I thought this was a forum where we let it all hangout. I do understand that he is in the real world and knows his team is still a couple of years away. From sucking again.
And i would love to rag on pats fan, but truth is I would have giving a nut to win 3 of the last 4 bowls, but our time is coming

ironcitychef
03-23-2005, 01:54 AM
But we still have the spine of the team.

Spine of the team? Is anyone tired of the lack of passion from these other "fans" If you have the 'spine', then does Arizona have the spleen? Maybe San Fran has the appendix cause you have one but you don't really need it. Let me say we have heart and brains, plus a little muscle to back it up. No one goes deeper in heart than Bettis and Ward. As for brains we will show why Ben will be a sophomore sensation as well. And in case we didn't get your attention with those two, as for muscle, Porter and Farrior will be glad to punch you in the mouth this year.

clevestinks
03-23-2005, 05:34 AM
8, 9, 10, ding, ding, ding,

And the winner is Ironcitychef, by a KO

CowherLover
03-24-2005, 09:33 PM
HEY GUYS AND GALS! I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! This is a sweet little addition to the site! Can't wait till I have more time to hit this onw. Chef, beautiful response as usual. Missed chatting with you guys, cya soon

hardwork
03-24-2005, 09:39 PM
Winner huh? Yeah, you guys always seem to confuse talking with walking. The season hasn't started yet, talking trash already is frankly childish, and it's part of why you never make it. Maybe when you learn to shut up, and play, you might actually win something. Of course you have to respect the game first. You don't. You people think it's all about the Steelers. News flash, it's all about football, and it has nothing to do with the Steelers.

clevestinks
03-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Hey hardlyworking, So you have a problem with us talking Steelers football this early in the season? You call it childish? Then what are you doing here? You weren`t invited, we were doing fine without you. I`m sure you can find a patsy forum. Our hockey team is on strike, our baseball team is mediocre at best. So we talk football. When your division consist of cleve, and cinci, you know you have at least a 50/50 shot at winning the div. As long as Boller is qb in Balt. we have a 75/25 chance. So its really not smack talk anyway, its the facts, nothing but the facts.
Don`t like it? Get out.

hardwork
03-25-2005, 11:22 AM
Definition of Steeler football: counting your chickens before they hatch.

A few years ago you had us beaten, and had your tickets to the super bowl, before the game was even played. Now, you've won the AFCN before the seasons even started.

First of all, you need a new attitude. This one clearly isn't working. Secondly, you need a new coach. This guy is a brides maid, and he'll never be the bride.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-25-2005, 07:00 PM
So we talk too much trash and that's why we havent won our 5th SB!! and so NOBODY on the Pats EVER talks any trash.. yeah, they're all angels on field.. OK rodney harrison, ok corey dillon.. ok troy brown.. ok ty law ... shall i continue ?

talking trash has nothing to do with it. Cowher keeps this team grounded and that was never more evident than last season. Everybody talks trash and everybody in the league is guilty of it.. PERIOD.

AS far as always being about the Steelers.. well to us it is..and to the players.. the STEELERS winning games, is all that matters. Thats the whole point of mini camp, training camp, pre season, regular season and post season, to win!!!

Nobody respects the game of football more than the Rooney's and Cowher.. and they convey that each and every week. So dont even start that shit of not respecting the game here..cuz it dont fly!! So let me guess, btw, since ur a pats fan, its not all about the pats winning games is it to you, its about the league...well the league doesnt win a SB, u know that..the pats win the pats a SB!!! WTF !!!!

In the past, Steeler teams have gotten ahead of themselves, and thats a fact..but in recent years finally, the pieces of the puzzle have been put in place and still are. We didnt lose in the AFCN because we were looking ahead, NOT AT ALL, and if u think we were, u need to have a few more Sam Adams !!! We lost becuase of breakdowns that didnt happen all year, and becuase our rookie QB, who had the best season ever in NFL history for a rookie, just plain ran outta gas. He'll be better for it.. and we'll be returning almost the same team, with a more experienced QB next year........unlike the majority of ur team that will need a road map to find their way to the locker room each week.

hardwork
03-25-2005, 07:44 PM
>>>>So we talk too much trash and that's why we haven't won our 5th SB!! and so NOBODY on the Pats EVER talks any trash.. yeah, they're all angels on field.<<<<

Talking trash on the field is one thing. Talking trash before the game starts is another thing all together. And talking trash before the season even starts is nuts.

>>>>OK rodney harrison, ok corey dillon.. ok troy brown.. ok ty law ... shall i continue ?<<<<

You never heard one of these guys mouthing off before a game starts. Well, maybe Rodney on occasion. A piece of work, isn't he?

>>>>Nobody respects the game of football more than the Rooney's and Cowher<<<<

BS. The first thing out of Kraft's, and Bellichick's, mouths, after we beat you, was what a class organization the Steelers were. I heard nothing from Cowher after the game about the Patriots. Not one word. We won't forget that, believe me. That was a big mistake. And shows a lack of respect for the league, the Patriots, and football.

"We didn't lose in the AFCN because we were looking ahead, NOT AT ALL,"

That's right. You lost because you got BEAT.

>>>>unlike the majority of ur team that will need a road map to find their way to the locker room each week.<<<<

Keep talking trash my friend.

clevestinks
03-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Actually Cowher did praise Bill, maybe not on Patsy TV.

Second its easy to be a pats fan cause you`ve been winning. I`m sure your just a shit talkin fairweather fan like the brownie fans.

Even if we were 1-15 this past year we would still all be here. It is passion for us. Deep inside you wish you were one of us, Steelers fans, but your probably afraid to wear Black and Gold in NE. Why else would you be on our site. I don`t say geez I want to talk football, I think I`ll try the Steelers forums, even though I`m a pats fan, or are you???

This is what the Blast Funace was intended for, so when we to this season , and you guys are out early, don`t go away, and run and hide you *&*&$%&

HinesWard4Life8682
03-26-2005, 12:57 AM
i think that the ravens and steelers are gonna split this year, but steelers win the division because they have more wins and baltimore is gonna lose to cincinatti once

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2005, 07:35 AM
I have so heard every one of those guys mouthing off before a game, or in press conferences or interviews b/4 the game starts.. so dont even go there. If you havent seen that then you dont know your team do you??

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY is more respected around the league and in sports period than the Rooneys, so dont EVER come in here talking that kinda shit! Bill did most certainly so credit the Pats for a good game and credited their work ethic and play on the field! What the hell game were u watching!!! He even mentioned it in the Steelers Digest a week later.

Please, comon, you can do better than this my friend :cool:

Thats right, we did get beat, but we also beat ourselves too.. U didnt totally run away w/ that game becuase you were awesome and we sucked. We made more than our share of mistakes to help you guys out. But yes, you did win nonetheless. And you did play a great game.

I know u r referring to Porter, in particular in that comment about trash talking b/4 the game.. and yeah, he does trash talk..he's an emotional leader of our team..not every player on our team is like that, but he is, and he backs it up too.

ironcitychef
03-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Have you bought your Super Bowl tickets already to?

lolololololololol03-21-2005, 09:48 PM

First, you came in here looking for a fight, now you got it so don't cry about it now.

Second, the definition of New England football and for that matter, all Boston sports, is a long career of hiding from annual shortcomings, until you win then it is played out with over confidence that you never had any doubts. I'm sure you were posting on boards in 2003 or 85-86 weren't you? But lets get to the point...

This is really about you trying get your team the same respect as San Fran, Dallas and Pittsburgh. Lets face it. We're the big boys on the block. You are little more than the flavor of the month. You don't see the Marlins trying to start stuff with the Yankees. So while you're hot, don't count your eggs before they hatch, because without a another superbowl win, you all are just another OAK, WAS, or GB. Sure you're good, but it still doesn't let you sleep at night.

AS for us counting eggs...We play to win the game. I'm not going to be a Browns fan and come with a post that says we don't have a chance. I'll leave that for people who leave games at the start of the 4th to beat traffic. I have never posted anything that hasn't been realistic. I said we would win our division. I said our record could be good enough to win the conference. I have said we have an aboverage shot at being in Detroit come Feb. So if you can't handle that then you better find another board.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2005, 01:51 PM
ok dude... we shot down all your reasonings... got any more? we're ready? as long as you dont take it personally, you'll be ok. but u know, when you attack the Steelers, you attack ALL of us too. :boxing:

clevestinks
03-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Jersey , we need you to come up with a picture of a pats fan and a stains fan , walking away with thier tail between thier legs.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-26-2005, 02:04 PM
with a ratbird fan behind bars in the background

hardwork
03-26-2005, 04:15 PM
Man, you guys are living in a dream world. You think you're a part of the big boys in sports? Have another Rolling Rock. There are only 3 big boys in sports. The N.Y. Yankees, the Montreal Canadians, and the Boston Celtics. The Pittsburgh Steelers aren't even in the honorable mention category. No wonder you guys lose. Football is played on the ground, not in the clouds. Here in Boston you won't find anybody digging up the old Celtic teams and talking trash to NBA teams out there now. While historically they are one of the most storied franchises in all of sport, that was the then. While the Steelers had a momentary blip on the screen, that was even longer ago than one of the Celtics greatest teams, the '85 NBA championship team.

The Steelers: 4 SBs. Over how many years? And the last one was how long ago?

The Patriots: 3 SBs in 4 years

The Celtics: 16 NBA Championships. 11 in 13 years. 8 in a row.

Now I ask you, who is acting more like a football franchise on the way to becoming one of sports big boys?

Brownskikass
03-26-2005, 07:33 PM
That's it? After all the work our leader did in getting you a true level playing field you come back with this piece of crap. Back up your team man, for gosh sakes. Here let me pretend I got hit in the head with something really big(like our four super bowl trophies) and now I'm a Browns fan...

First we are gonna run up and down the North this year. New coach = New attitude. We're cleaning house. No more under preformers. You play hard or go home under Romeo. Next we are getting back the "chosen one". This will immeadialtey help out Taylor in our run game. C) We improved both the run game and defense. Solid choices for winning championships. Andruzzi will be a great blocker. Will make some in Ohio remember days of Munoz(diff team but still showing state pride). Then Stewart and Taylor are just the guys to stuff Bettis, Staley, Johnson, and Lewis. Look out North cause we are going 12-4 and not looking back.

...and I'm back. What happened? Man BKA, you picked a heck of a time to loose your backbone. Its bad when we have to provide your bulletin board material. This is the Blast Furnace. You better bring your A game next time, and put some stank on it. Remember this is a Steelers board first and we got a rep to protetct. So post like you got a pair next time.

Trent Dilfer=No chance

Sorry, I'll try better next time

ironcitychef
03-27-2005, 01:19 AM
BKA, you're great man. Just don't give up on your team buddy! Just like the commercial, we're all undefeated on opening day. Some of us just get to root for better teams:chef: .

BlitzburghRockCity
03-27-2005, 01:31 AM
Man, you guys are living in a dream world. You think you're a part of the big boys in sports? Have another Rolling Rock. There are only 3 big boys in sports. The N.Y. Yankees, the Montreal Canadians, and the Boston Celtics. The Pittsburgh Steelers aren't even in the honorable mention category. No wonder you guys lose. Football is played on the ground, not in the clouds. Here in Boston you won't find anybody digging up the old Celtic teams and talking trash to NBA teams out there now. While historically they are one of the most storied franchises in all of sport, that was the then. While the Steelers had a momentary blip on the screen, that was even longer ago than one of the Celtics greatest teams, the '85 NBA championship team.

The Steelers: 4 SBs. Over how many years? And the last one was how long ago?

The Patriots: 3 SBs in 4 years

The Celtics: 16 NBA Championships. 11 in 13 years. 8 in a row.

Now I ask you, who is acting more like a football franchise on the way to becoming one of sports big boys?

How can you NOT call the Steelers part of the big boys.. one of the most respected and winningest franchises in decades, not even counting the 70's. The Steelers have THE biggest worldwide fan base of any NFL team, and nobody travels better than our fans. We play hard, we respect our fans, they respect us, and they follow and cheer us on no matter what, anywhere, anytime. If that aint a big dog, then you need to go back to the snooty coffee shop and sniff a few more latta's my friend.

As far as winning.. 4 SB's is 4 SB's.. period.

ironcitychef
03-27-2005, 01:34 AM
NE sucker, here it is...

We won four in six, so talk to me once you reach four. Or maybe you'll come crying back after you piss off Brady like you did Brown and send him towards another team and realize you will never have more than three Super Bowls. Plus, even if you win one more, you only tie and damn don't we all know that its just like kissing your sister which I'm sure you know about, and I guess we all know what its like to kiss your sister too...

As for your big boys, I'm talking just football. I wish I could talk Basketball, but unless Dr. J and 'The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh' counts, I really don't have anything. So Consider yourself lucky you get to root for the Celtics. As for the other two, A) they are not of your local demographic. New York? I can't see a Beantown boy rooting for the evil empire. Montreal? Didn't they win when there were only eight teams??? But lets just say that we do include those...then we still have four and you still have three so excuse us while we punch you in the stomach and stteal your lunch money.

As for your 3 in 4. Good for you. Your two asst. coaches are headed into exile. Your head coach is going to get burned out trying to do too much cause his head is becomming too big for that headband thinking he can do two jobs. (Or do you admit that Romeo was a figure head) But do you feel a little envy with Dallas knowing they won 3 in 4 and have options gallore. Sanders, Aikman, Johnson, Irvin all doing tv. Where are your guys? Heck we even have Malone and Hoge in bigger demand than your boys.

Don't get too upset over our remarks, but the Blast Furnace does double as a recovery house for fans of other pitiful teams. We would be glad to look after you in your current mental state.

steelermom
03-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Who??
The Steelers of course. I understand what pats fan is saying. But its more due to our competition. Dilfer, please. Boller, please? Cinci, please??

hardwork
03-28-2005, 01:09 AM
I enjoy beating the Colts, the Jets, and the Cowboys. But I LOVE beating the Steelers. Especially in the playoffs. Know why? 'Cause you bums think your bleep doesn't stink. Then after we beat you, your players literally cry about it. Of course we reduced Manning to tears also.

Now, admit it, you loved watching us take apart the Colts, didn't ya?

clevestinks
03-28-2005, 07:29 AM
Hey Pats trash, I wish this blast furnace was one on one, and in person, I would love to bring you to tears. And you can bet you ass, I would!

hardwork
03-28-2005, 11:02 AM
<<<<<>>>>> I would love to bring you to tears. And you can bet you ass, I would! <<<<<>>>>>

Blah blah blah, that's all you Steeler fans can do.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-28-2005, 03:55 PM
now who's talking trash !!!!!!!!!!

nobody ever said our bleep doesnt stink...but we do back out team 100% all the time..especially against those that dare to defy the Steelers..Period!

We know we have things to work on, as do you guys, so please dont sit there and act like your team is still God's gift to the NFL.

But we do know what kind of team we have, and what we are capable of, and that in itself is more than enuff reason to dethrone your bleeps!!

HinesWard4Life8682
03-29-2005, 12:08 AM
all patriot fans are bandwagons. If you asked the nation aobut ur favorite NFL team before 2001-2005, 0% would say they like the pats

Brownskikass
03-29-2005, 01:10 AM
all patriot fans are bandwagons. If you asked the nation aobut ur favorite NFL team before 2001-2005, 0% would say they like the pats

I agree, The Gaytriots have a lot of bandwagoners, but this year, a lot of people in my high school started riding Pittsburgh's bandwagon....TONS of bandwagoners up here....Especially me, Im ridin the Browns wagon :D WHAT WAGON? lol

McNabbulous5
03-31-2005, 09:54 PM
I believe that the Steelers will once again win the AFCN... but it will be close. The Bengals have a really good defense and Palmer and Johnson are starting to gel and become comfortable with one another. Baltimore has no offense besides Jailbird Lewis and Heap. Boller is too inexperienced and I dont think Mason adds a whole lot to the team. The Browns have too many questionmarks to be in contention either I dont think that Dilfer is the guy but some moves in the draft and with Droughns coming in that all could change. So yeah the Steelers AFCN Champions again but the real question is can the Steelers beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl... I SAY NO!!!! :)

BlitzburghRockCity
03-31-2005, 10:51 PM
its gonna take the clowns quite some time to get back to having any kind of success.. and the ratbirds,well they can just not let the cell door hit them on the way IN!! The bungals have some talent, but too many question marks on defense just yet. and Palmer is isnt seasoned enuff to win all the close games needed.

ironcitychef
04-07-2005, 12:57 AM
To all NE fans:
We still have 4. You only have 3.
Our win % in the Super Bowl: 80% Yours: 60%
Better sign more Bandwagon fans before the bottom falls out.
http://images.nfl.com/xxxvi/history/images/marshall-xx.jpg
Don't remember anyone talking smack back then...

hardwork
04-22-2005, 12:46 AM
"We still have 4."

That and a $1.25 will get you a cup of coffee.

ironcitychef
04-22-2005, 01:27 AM
Strange the coffee tastes better now that we have four. When we had three it tasted like just like regular coffee, you know the kind you can get anywhere, like...Boston.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-27-2005, 11:27 PM
First...the original topic of this thread.The Steelers will win the AFC North.I mean come on...Kyle "Should Have Been A" Boller is the QB for the Ravens.He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the football.Then you have the Bungles.Between the Ravens and the Bungles,they will be fighting for a Wild Card spot.Then,the Clowns don't even pose a threat.

And to the Pats fan.You guys may have won three in four...but we won four in six.We were the FIRST NFL team to win 4 Super Bowls.How can you not call us one of the "Big Boys"?I have total respect for the Patriots,but thier fans disgust me.Thier fans (i.e. you) think just because you guys have won 3 of the past 4 SB's,you are the best team ever in football.You guys are just on a lucky winning streak.Weiss and Crenell were the master minds of the Patriettes...not Billy Boy.Weiss will be winning National Championships at Notre Dame and Crenell will be coaching the Browns to Wild Card spots.Is there something in the water in New England?Because even before the Red Sox won the World Series every Red Sox fan I ever met thought everyone else had to bow down to the pathetic Red Sox.There was a reason the Red Sox were not known as "lovable losers",because they couldn't shut thier mouths when thier team sucked.And as for the Patriots hisory...the only time anyone knows Patriot fans exist is when they are winning.If the Pats are sucking like thier history shows they do a large chunk of the time...nobody knows there are Patriot fans.

hardwork
04-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Find a quaterback, then maybe you'll give us some compitition.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Find a quaterback, then maybe you'll give us some compitition.

His name is Ben Roethlisberger.

I hope you guys reach the Playoffs.Because this year you'll learn that it was a whole lot more Crenell and Weis than Billy Boy.

clevestinks
04-28-2005, 03:43 PM
You really don`t think we have a qaurterback??? He was a only a rookie, He`ll be fine. I bet when Bledsoe went down, and Brady first took over , You were thinking Oh Shit there goes are season. And look how it turned out. So don`t be so quick to judge, Ben will be just fine, Defense and a running, is what it really takes anyway, Ben is just our bonus. I`ll lay it out this way. if the Steelers so how choke and lose the the Pats, i will post a picture of myself in a Pats hat and shirt, but when you get your ass handed to you by the Steelers you post a pic of you in Steelers gear, deal??????

RoethlisBURGHer
04-28-2005, 04:01 PM
You really don`t think we have a qaurterback??? He was a only a rookie, He`ll be fine. I bet when Bledsoe went down, and Brady first took over , You were thinking Oh Shit there goes are season. And look how it turned out. So don`t be so quick to judge, Ben will be just fine, Defense and a running, is what it really takes anyway, Ben is just our bonus. I`ll lay it out this way. if the Steelers so how choke and lose the the Pats, i will post a picture of myself in a Pats hat and shirt, but when you get your ass handed to you by the Steelers you post a pic of you in Steelers gear, deal??????

He won't take the deal.And if he thinks that Ben isn't a good QB,then he has some mental problems he needs to overcome.

hardwork
04-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Hay, Rothlessburger, think you can turn around and hand the ball off? It ain't that hard to do.

What?

Pass the ball?

Hell no, just hand it off to one of those trained gorillas as they come by.

Thata boy.

Cleve. If you beat us in the playoffs I'll run through Foxboro naked with a Steeler hat on, and post a picture of that. But you have to do the same in Pittsburgh. Are we on?

clevestinks
04-28-2005, 07:49 PM
oh Yah! done deal, don`t back out!!!

clevestinks
04-28-2005, 08:43 PM
If you were to back out, when you lose. We should have a back up plan. Like cash, what do you think? But the cash is a donation to Steelers Fever Forum. I think Mike will go for that. And can we post nude pictures of the loser, Pats, running threw thier city, Boston.? Mike its your call, they can be rear shots.

hardwork
04-28-2005, 09:22 PM
No, no, there's no backing out. You have to run down a street in Pittsburgh, naked, with a Pats hat on. And if I lose, I run down the street outside the stadium in Foxboro, naked, with a Steeler hat on.

Now, so we don't get arrested, hopefuly, you can do it at anytime day or night, but the picture has to be clear.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Hay, Rothlessburger, think you can turn around and hand the ball off? It ain't that hard to do.

What?

Pass the ball?

Hell no, just hand it off to one of those trained gorillas as they come by.

Thata boy.

Cleve. If you beat us in the playoffs I'll run through Foxboro naked with a Steeler hat on, and post a picture of that. But you have to do the same in Pittsburgh. Are we on?

If you think that Ben didn't play an integral role in winning those games,then you are nuts.We wouldn't have made the playoffs with Maddox behind center.Ben made key plays in the Jacksonville game that allowed us to win the game.You don't win Rookie of the Year by just handing the ball off.You'll find out this year when Ben is allowed to open up the offense more.Ben Roethlisberger is the real deal.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-28-2005, 10:24 PM
I think a short video is more in order.. just please blur out the "parts" :D

Who do you think was passing the ball and setting those rookie records all of last year and in the playoffs work? bubby brister?

ironcitychef
04-29-2005, 01:21 AM
It wasn't Bubby. After Tommy went down I didn't hear anyone say anything about being a "mop-up man".

hardwork
04-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Open up the offense? Three yards and a cloud of dust Pittsburgh? lol

This is the way it goes. Your quaterback gets one free shot the first time we meet him, then, it's all over. Rothlessburger, like Manning, will get his brain fried everytime he goes against us. Hope you enjoyed that regular season victory over us, because it's your last one.

hardwork
04-29-2005, 12:37 PM
Steeler Midnight Diner

Todays Specials

Fried Rothlessburger Brain: $5.99

Hey Diddle Diddle Up the Middle Club Sandwich, with fatfree 4th and one No Gain Dressing: $4.00

Cry Me a River Sniff Sniff Potato Pie (no meat): $3.60

steelrr23
04-29-2005, 01:38 PM
Hello Everyone. First Time Poster Here And This Is Definitly The Thread To Start It. I Read The Last 4 Pages Of This Thread And I Have To Say, Tha Patriots Are Lucky!! Bottom Line. Didn't We Snap Their 17,18or 19 Game Winning Streak Earlier This Past Season. Back When Big-ben Was A Little Wet Behind The Ears, And We Still Demoralized The Pats Team. Correct Me If I'm Wrong. Also, We Beat The Eagles When They Were Undefeated As Well In Back-to-back Weeks.

clevestinks
04-29-2005, 01:43 PM
This is true, and Ben only had a limited playbook, this year he gets the Whole Holy Grail. Pop the lid boys, Ben is going to open a can of Whoop Ass. Pats fan will say " we didn`t have Dillion" the first game. Kiss my Ass, when you get down that bad that early, then the running is gone.

clevestinks
04-29-2005, 01:45 PM
Get your Zoom Lenses out, magnifying glasses or whatever, Hardwork will be naked soon. Hope we can tell his sex, we`ll know its him, the one with his tail between his legs.

steelrr23
04-29-2005, 01:50 PM
Oh, I Forgot To Mention Since This Thread Is About Who Is Going To Win The Afcn. I Have To Say Without A Doubt The Steelers Of Course. Also, I'm A Little New To Forum Chatting. I Want To Know How To Put Pictures Or Whatever Under The Stars On The Left Hand Side Of Our Messages And How To Do Cooler Looking Signatures. Please Let Me Know.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Open up the offense? Three yards and a cloud of dust Pittsburgh? lol

This is the way it goes. Your quaterback gets one free shot the first time we meet him, then, it's all over. Rothlessburger, like Manning, will get his brain fried everytime he goes against us. Hope you enjoyed that regular season victory over us, because it's your last one.

Yes,open up the offense.Kind of like back when Bradshaw played...we had a passing game that could score relentlessly and a ground attack that ate up the clock.

When we tried to open it up with Kordell,he burned us.We didn't even try running the ball in 2003 and we got killed because Maddox couldn't get out of the pocket to save his life.

But now we have a competant QB who is mobile enough to make plays out of the pocket (not jsut tuck the ball and run like Korkie).Plus,last year Ben only knew about half of the playbook,if that even.Over the offseason The Whiz will have shown him at least 100 new plays.Plus he has been working with Dick LeBeau to learn how to read defenses better.

Ben Roethlisberger will be an even better QB this year.The Patriots Dynasty is OVER.

hardwork
04-29-2005, 04:18 PM
"And We Still Demoralized The Pats Team."

Yeah, we were so demoralized we ran up over 40 points against you in the playoffs.

BTW, we just signed up Doug Flutie so we can have someone to play against Pittsburgh and the Colts, and any other teams without a quaterback. Wouldn't be fair to make you play against Brady.

Notice what what Cleve is talking about? Geees, if your queer pal, keep it yourself and the other Steeler fans.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-29-2005, 04:23 PM
We may not be the 3 yds and a cloud of dust that we have been.. but running the ball is a priority for us and always will be. all championship calibler teams know this. The pats do it, we do it, SB winners of the past have done it. The Steelers will never get away from the running game and become the colts... having said that.. Dont be so sure.. if a rookie QB can go 1-1 against the defending SB champs, think what he can do in his sophmore year!!

hardwork
04-29-2005, 04:32 PM
"Kind of like back when Bradshaw played.."

Who?

hardwork
04-29-2005, 04:34 PM
"if a rookie QB can go 1-1 against the defending SB champs, think what he can do in his sophmore year!!"

0 and 2. He had his 1 shot, he doesn't get another one.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-29-2005, 06:01 PM
"Kind of like back when Bradshaw played.."

Who?

Steelers QB who led the Steelers to 4 Super Bowl Championships.

You obviously know nothing of football history adn only started following the Patriots when they won a Super Bowl.WHow as your team before the Pats?The Rams?

HinesWard4Life8682
04-29-2005, 06:53 PM
i know u bandwagon, and bradshaw will shit on brady

clevestinks
04-29-2005, 08:37 PM
Queer? Just shows how smart your not. I just wanted to make sure we were dealing with men little man. Your a Pats fan, so we really can`t be sure.

clevestinks
04-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Doug Flutie?? Aren`t you the team that said he was too short, and sent him off to Canada? Now all of sudden he is a 42 year old midget savior, BORING. Hardwork I`ve read your takes before you know football better than to think Flutie is worth a shit to your team

hardwork
04-29-2005, 10:12 PM
Bradshaw, Bradshaw? Wasn't he an actor who played in some of those crapy Burt Reynolds movies? Kind of a dumb-shit as I remember.

hardwork
04-29-2005, 10:22 PM
We're going to use Flutie as our long snapper.

HinesWard4Life8682
04-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Doug Flutie is older than my great grandfather loool and my great grandfathers better than him too and dont compare anybody in patriots history to terry bradshaw, not even tom brady

RoethlisBURGHer
04-30-2005, 01:38 AM
Bradshaw, Bradshaw? Wasn't he an actor who played in some of those crapy Burt Reynolds movies?

Tom Brady couldn't hold Bradshaw's jockstrap.

Ten years from now when people talk about some of the ebst QB's in NFL history,Tom Brady won't even be thought of (unless you're a Pat's fan).But Terry Bradshaw will be on everyone's list.

Kind of a dumb-shit as I remember.

Actually,Bradshaw is a very smart man.He plays the role of a "dumb-shit" because when he came into the league,many people didn't think he was very smart.He happens to have ADHD,which caused him many problems in high school and college.But now that you know that about him,you'll probally make fun of it seeing how you're a Pats fan.

hardwork
04-30-2005, 08:13 PM
"Tom Brady couldn't hold Bradshaw's jockstrap."

Why would he want to? Another queer Steeler fan.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-30-2005, 09:30 PM
"Tom Brady couldn't hold Bradshaw's jockstrap."

Why would he want to? Another queer Steeler fan.

You know what I meant you asswhipe.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-30-2005, 09:40 PM
We're going to use Flutie as our long snapper.

Thats about all he's good for now..

clevestinks
05-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Flutie a long snapper, now that would be funny. He is old, but I never would question his heart. props to Flutie for never given up the dream

hardwork
05-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Well Belichick gave Rohan Davey a chance last preseason but he didn't show much. So, enter Flutie as another back up.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-02-2005, 12:14 AM
Davie was decent at LSU, but nothing really spectacular. My most vivid memory of Davie was seeing him on the field in a bowl game picking his nose and the camera caught it! :toofunny:

Brownskikass
05-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Hello Everyone. First Time Poster Here And This Is Definitly The Thread To Start It. I Read The Last 4 Pages Of This Thread And I Have To Say, Tha Patriots Are Lucky!! Bottom Line. Didn't We Snap Their 17,18or 19 Game Winning Streak Earlier This Past Season. Back When Big-ben Was A Little Wet Behind The Ears, And We Still Demoralized The Pats Team. Correct Me If I'm Wrong. Also, We Beat The Eagles When They Were Undefeated As Well In Back-to-back Weeks.

:Weak:
C'mon, youve got have a better excuse then that....Lucky? No, no, try this....

Umm Big Bens was just a rookie....

At least that wouldnt make you look foolish....

LUCKY???

Talk to the three rings and tell them they were 'lucky'

Steelers just werent ready and the Pats beat the two best teams in the AFC(other then themselves)

They also beat the only good team in the NFC

When it comes down to it, complain, cry, do whatever but the Pats have won three of four and to call them lucky is just hilarious

After all wasnt the score like 42-17? Hows that lucky? And the week before if not for Doug Brien missing two kicks, the Steelers wouldntve even had the luxury of facing NE...Pitt got lucky week 2 of the playoffs....

clevestinks
05-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Everyone has a little luck, Pats verse Raiders, tuck rule, a few years back, or no first Superbowl

hardwork
05-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Luck is a like a turnover. You gotta capitalize on it or it's of no benefit.

clevestinks
05-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Exactly, just like bad calls, you get some, and they get some. Somewhere down the line they equal out. A win is a win. Can`t take them away.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-02-2005, 07:30 PM
We definately got us some luck in that jets game in january !! well luck, and good ole fashioned Heinz Field curse action going on.

steelrr23
05-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Hey Bka, Why Are You Even On This Thread? This Thread Is About Who Will Win The Afcn, Not Who Will Be The Worst Team In The Afcn. Nor Is It A Thread About Who Won Last Years Afcc Or The Superbowl. Bottom Line, As Long As The Clowns Draft Loosers In The First Round, Winslow For Instance, They Will Always Suck. On Top Of That, They Need A Good Quarterback And Draft A Receiver Instead In The First Round. Yeah They Drafted One In The Third Round(frye I Think), Hoping For A Brady Type Draft Pick. But What Of Mcnown They Drafted Last Year, I Thought He Was Supposed To Be Their Future. Getting Back To The Main Subject, I Said It Earlier And I'll Say It Again, The Steelers Win The Division Again Hands Down, And Cleveland, Last Place Again. Oh, One More Thing Bka, Foolish Is A Clowns Fan In A Steelers Forum. You Would Never Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever Catch Me In A Clowns Forum, If One Even Exists.

Brownskikass
05-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Winslow a bust??? Pretty hard to say seeing how hes only in his second year. Man you have five posts, but already have lost all your credibility. To call someone a bust when hes 22...FOOLISH

Are you saying we shouldnt have drafted Edwards? The Roy Williams of this years draft? Last time I checked, Roy did pretty good

We drafted Frye in round 3 you idiot. THREE!!! Brady was drafted in round six. Thats about 100 people in between. See the friddgin difference? Obviously the majority of starters in the NFL these days consist of late round oicks and its not like we pay Frye Peyton Manning dollars, but of course you being the Tard you are have the balls to say we hope hes a brady like pick.

Cleveland will finish last, I agree. Pretty easy target seeing how we have a new coahc, G.M and totally demolishedand rebuilidng team...

Until next time....

BlitzburghRockCity
05-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Just alittle FYI here.. that thread that was put up about www.ravenssuck.com , I posted on there a few times, it's not bad, and definately fun to bash the ratbirds.. but there a few clowns bashing sites too on the net, and those are fun to read as well.

But whats really fun is, go into a clowns or ratbird forum, with your Steeler user name loud and proud and start telling them how it is, man they just love that! :rolleyes:

RoethlisBURGHer
05-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Just alittle FYI here.. that thread that was put up about www.ravenssuck.com , I posted on there a few times, it's not bad, and definately fun to bash the ratbirds.. but there a few clowns bashing sites too on the net, and those are fun to read as well.

But whats really fun is, go into a clowns or ratbird forum, with your Steeler user name loud and proud and start telling them how it is, man they just love that! :rolleyes:

Link me up to them.At leat you can have intelligent conversation with a Browns fan.Most Ravens fans haven't made it past the 5th grade.

Example from RavensSuck.com:

Ravens fan: Shut up "Squealer" fans!You guys haven't won a SUper Bowl this century!

Me: Shut up you stupid Ratbird.Neither have you,but last century we won 4 of them.

clevestinks
05-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Brady in the sixth round was a fluke, how often do you get a qb that good after the second?

If Kellen sits out this year, then we will probably start calling him a bust. Heres the thing his contract is all incentives almost. he lost 5.4 million last year, could lose 4.4 they already gave him, then lose more cash this year. He will be so pissed at the brownies after this that he will want out, or wait it out the bolt when his contract is up. But his agent and himself are the ones to blame not the browns, buut thats life in the NFL

steelrr23
05-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Foolish Is As Foolish Does, Look At The Browns For Instance. Pittsburgh Needed A Good Tight-end And They Drafted One, Cleveland Needs A Quarterback First Then Some Help And They Draft A Wr. Oh By No Comparison Is Fryer-tuk Like Tom Brady. I Hate To Say It But Brady Is A Really Good Qb. It Don't Matter Who The Clowns Draft(edwards For Instance), They Will Suck. Name Me The Last Really Good Player The Clowns Had. Can You? And How Long Ago Was It? How About A Probowler? Not Courtney Who, Not Gerrard Warren, It Was Chris Gardocki, And Pittburgh Now Has Him. Do You Even Live Around Cleveland Bka? Because If You Did You'd Know How Really Bad Cleveland Really Is. And Their Fans Around Here, They Are The Worst. I've Never Seen Fans Dis On Their Team As Much As Cleveland Fans. And Cleveland Fans Say The Browns Have The Best Fan Base In America, Come On Give Me A Break, Look At You For Instance. Cleveland Has A Probowl And A Superbowl Qb, Kellen Winslow, B. Edwards. R. Drougns, Ross Verba, Gary Baxter, Some New O-linemen, Some New D-linebackers And Still You Say Your Team Will Finish Last. You Are An Idiot Bka. You Say All These Guys Are Really Good And Yet You Still Dis The Team Like That. You Must Live Around Cleveland Area, Cause You Are Just Like The Them Around Here, Losers. I Will Never Say Pittsburgh Will Finish In Last Place. Even When We Went 6-10 Two Years Ago, I Still Ran My Mouth That Pittsburgh Will Win Their Division And Go To The Superbowl, Because I Have Faith And Belief That Pittsburgh Is The Best Team In The Afc-nfl. Hell, We Beat Both Superbowl Teams Last Year During Regular Season In Back-to-back Weeks. If The Afc Championship Were Played Like Baseball Or Basketball, Best Of 5 Or 7 Games, I Know Pittsburgh Would Have Went To The Superbowl.

HinesWard4Life8682
05-03-2005, 06:00 PM
experience was the main factor. Troy never had alot of experience and made 2 huge mistakes leading to a touchdown and a 40 yard gain and ben choked

Turnovers is what killed us

clevestinks
05-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Last year was just a stepping stone, we learned and got our experience.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-04-2005, 12:49 AM
There's no subsitute for experience.. and Ben gained plenty of that last year.. as did Troy and all the other young players on our team.

hardwork
05-04-2005, 01:16 AM
What killed you was the New England Patriots, and we're going to kick your ass again, if you reach the playoffs that is. Frankly I have my doubts. I think this season we'll see the real rothlessburger. One season wonder, Mr. flash in the pan.

ironcitychef
05-04-2005, 01:59 AM
Ben will be fine when you complete 65% of your passes it helps hides mistakes. At least we have that. When Kordell started throwing INT's he was only at 45-50% on a good day. Now if Ben throws to the big TE more instead of INT's...

RoethlisBURGHer
05-04-2005, 05:00 PM
What killed you was the New England Patriots, and we're going to kick your ass again, if you reach the playoffs that is. Frankly I have my doubts. I think this season we'll see the real rothlessburger. One season wonder, Mr. flash in the pan.

And I think the Patriots won't go to the Super Bowl this year.

clevestinks
05-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Screw the Pats, screw Hardwork, the thread is AFCN winner, nothing at all about pats. Steelers and ratbirds own this division, nothing will change this year, dating back the the afc central, when was the last time an ohio won our division, some of these kids on this site weren`t even born yet. Poor BKA, hasn`t seen a browns pro bowler, hasn`t seen his team win a playoff game , come in first, nothing. Its nice to be young but come on. There is No football in Cleveland, NONE. Art left here, and won a superbowl almost right away. This is the most cursed sports town none to man. Winslow is just the latest edition of cleveland soon to be flops. Kellen if your knee gets better run, run anywhere, just run,its your only chance

HinesWard4Life8682
05-04-2005, 05:38 PM
is there anyway to keep hardwork from coming on this site cuz its to talk about the steelers and we dont like talkin about the gay patriots

Brownskikass
05-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Foolish Is As Foolish Does, Look At The Browns For Instance. Pittsburgh Needed A Good Tight-end And They Drafted One, Cleveland Needs A Quarterback First Then Some Help And They Draft A Wr. Oh By No Comparison Is Fryer-tuk Like Tom Brady. I Hate To Say It But Brady Is A Really Good Qb. It Don't Matter Who The Clowns Draft(edwards For Instance), They Will Suck. Name Me The Last Really Good Player The Clowns Had. Can You? And How Long Ago Was It? How About A Probowler? Not Courtney Who, Not Gerrard Warren, It Was Chris Gardocki, And Pittburgh Now Has Him. Do You Even Live Around Cleveland Bka? Because If You Did You'd Know How Really Bad Cleveland Really Is. And Their Fans Around Here, They Are The Worst. I've Never Seen Fans Dis On Their Team As Much As Cleveland Fans. And Cleveland Fans Say The Browns Have The Best Fan Base In America, Come On Give Me A Break, Look At You For Instance. Cleveland Has A Probowl And A Superbowl Qb, Kellen Winslow, B. Edwards. R. Drougns, Ross Verba, Gary Baxter, Some New O-linemen, Some New D-linebackers And Still You Say Your Team Will Finish Last. You Are An Idiot Bka. You Say All These Guys Are Really Good And Yet You Still Dis The Team Like That. You Must Live Around Cleveland Area, Cause You Are Just Like The Them Around Here, Losers. I Will Never Say Pittsburgh Will Finish In Last Place. Even When We Went 6-10 Two Years Ago, I Still Ran My Mouth That Pittsburgh Will Win Their Division And Go To The Superbowl, Because I Have Faith And Belief That Pittsburgh Is The Best Team In The Afc-nfl. Hell, We Beat Both Superbowl Teams Last Year During Regular Season In Back-to-back Weeks. If The Afc Championship Were Played Like Baseball Or Basketball, Best Of 5 Or 7 Games, I Know Pittsburgh Would Have Went To The Superbowl.

:blah:

Little FYI idiot

Phil Savage is our new GM

He was in Baltimore(President of Draft Operations) where he drafted Ray Lew, Jamie SHarper, Ed Hartwell, Chris McCalister, Duane Starks(was a shutdown CB in the day), Terrel Suggs, Pete Boulware, Ed Reed, Todd Heap, Jonathon Ogden and more.....

To say Edwards is a bad pick is going up against huge odds, but of course, your an idiot

Try backing up your dumbass comments with some facts

steelrr23
05-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Bka, How Many Of The Clowns First Round Picks Since They've Been Back Have Done Anything Worth A Crap, None, Nadda, Zip, Zilch. In Fact, They Got Rid Of Crotch Last Year And 2 More This Year. Need I Say More. You Didn't Answer My Question About Whether You Live Around Cleveland Or Even In Ohio. My Guess Is Your A Dumbass Browns Fan That More Than Likely Does Not Live Around The Area. Oh, One More Thing, Cleveland Is Like A Blackhole, Anything Or One That Goes There Never Succeeds. Look At Your Savior From Last Year The Great Garcia, He Really Sucked. I Know ,blame The O-line, Same Excuse Every Year, Time To Come Up With A New One. And Edwards Is Going Up Against Huge Odds, He's Playing In Cleveland You Moron.

hardwork
05-07-2005, 09:55 PM
"is there anyway to keep hardwork from coming on this site"

Yes, Hines Mental Ward, you can try and outsmart me, but since that's never going to happen, you're SOL.

ironcitychef
05-08-2005, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE=hardwork]"is there anyway to keep hardwork from coming on this site"

HardWork Join Date: 03-21-2005
Nice. Right after the Super Bowl? Way to be on the bandwagon before anything on the line. Around here it is called hedging your bets. Once we kick you out of the SuperBowl contention, you will be gone cause you won't have enough 'smarts' to handle all the posts headed your way. To prove me wrong, one we have to win, yes I understand(i'm smarter than you), then two, if we do win, then stick around and answer all those posts about you losing the way we have. Its nice to think you're smarter, but to think you are classier is a joke.

Oh yeah, to stay on topic, Steelers still win the division. Baltimore not even a contender because now they have too many options for Boller.(Note this is called not hedging your bet and stepping out and making an educated prediction)

bigbensgirl7
05-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Winner huh? Yeah, you guys always seem to confuse talking with walking. The season hasn't started yet, talking trash already is frankly childish, and it's part of why you never make it. Maybe when you learn to shut up, and play, you might actually win something. Of course you have to respect the game first. You don't. You people think it's all about the Steelers. News flash, it's all about football, and it has nothing to do with the Steelers.
YOu might want to tell your fans that same thing...check out this Steelers message board...you guys are all over talking nothing but trash all year long...http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/ (just look for the trolls...90% of them are your fans!!!)

hardwork
05-09-2005, 01:15 AM
BensGirl

Unfortunately some of our fans come from the Mafia controlled state of RI. Not the sharpest knifes in the drawer if you get my drift.

clevestinks
05-09-2005, 03:40 PM
I will give Hardwork some credit, he does stick around all by himself. He does have some good feedback, not in the Blast Furnace, but just about football in general. Although I do some people that just like starting trouble, and instagating trouble, he may be one of those people. Maybe he isn`t a Pats fan, maybe he isn`t from Boston, maybe he just like driving us crazy. I guess if we didn`t have him and BKA we wouldn`t need the BF????

hardwork
05-09-2005, 10:57 PM
Not to worry. I'm a Patriots fan, I'm from Boston, and I love the game of football. I can take myself right out there on the field at a moments notice. I can smell the grass, and the dirt. I can hear the cleats on the parking lot surface as we walked out to practice. I can feel the chills running up and down my spine every time they called my number on saturday afternoon. I can feel that rage I could call up at will as I surveyed the defense, and locked eyes with a linebacker. He'd smile, and so would I saying, I'm coming right at you m_____ f_____, try and stop me. What a game.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-09-2005, 11:00 PM
I give props to both hardwork and BKA.. they stick around as our resident whipping boys..but they dish it right back out too!!

RoethlisBURGHer
05-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Not to worry. I'm a Patriots fan, I'm from Boston, and I love the game of football. I can take myself right out there on the field at a moments notice. I can smell the grass, and the dirt. I can hear the cleats on the parking lot surface as we walked out to practice. I can feel the chills running up and down my spine every time they called my number on saturday afternoon. I can feel that rage I could call up at will as I surveyed the defense, and locked eyes with a linebacker. He'd smile, and so would I saying, I'm coming right at you m_____ f_____, try and stop me. What a game.

You played college ball?What school?

hardwork
05-10-2005, 07:36 PM
No, thats High School I'm talking about.

Brownskikass
05-10-2005, 07:49 PM
I give props to both hardwork and BKA.. they stick around as our resident whipping boys..but they dish it right back out too!!

:D Im not gonna sit there and be smacked on! I will however admit, we do suck, for now ;)

clevestinks
05-10-2005, 07:54 PM
BKA you are an optimist I will give you that, and you love your team, why???

But reality is the browns will never be any good, there the browns and there in cleveland, the most unlucky city in the sports world, if you don`t belive me just read our local paper, after each season of the Cavs, brownies and Indians, no championships here in 40+ years. Keep the Faith, feel free to become a Steelers fan.

Brownskikass
05-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Yes, but Boston was very unlucky for the 'Sox and now look at em....The Bengals are decent, after 15 years....

In my lifetime, we will win a championship. I GUARENTEE IT

ironcitychef
05-11-2005, 01:25 AM
I hate to do it twice on this board, but... you won't until you can spell it...

guarantee

Something that assures a particular outcome or condition: Lack of interest is a guarantee of failure.
<LI type=a>A promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service.
A pledge that something will be performed in a specified manner.

<LI type=a>A guaranty by which one person assumes responsibility for paying another's debts or fulfilling another's responsibilities.
A guaranty for the execution, completion, or existence of something.

A guarantor.

Brownskikass
05-11-2005, 02:29 PM
My bad, you caught me.....SOmeone go to IronChef, hes the spelling police! :busted:

Dude, calm down, I just mispelled it..... :blah:

ironcitychef
05-13-2005, 12:20 AM
BKA, relax. Actually I was with you up until the end. I just had to bust your chops. You even put it all in caps! Plenty of love for ya still.

Brownskikass
05-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Well I thought you meant I spelled like Jersey.... :toofunny:

clevestinks
05-14-2005, 01:32 PM
I have a cat that spells like jersey!

ironcitychef
05-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Nobody spelled like Jersey! but if you don't think spelling counts...

"Yes, we sell dehydrated urnie separatley.''
-- The Web site for "The Original Whizzinator," which, as of this morning, spelled "urine'' and "separately'' incorrectly.

:twocents:

clevestinks
05-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Say What?????

ironcitychef
05-18-2005, 12:16 AM
It was on SI.com MMQB. So you're telling me as a professional athlete making millions, you bought a contraption off a website(with just a plain crazy name)and they can't even spell the product's main function correctly?[notes a swing to actually thinking Barry Bonds is quite smart in his approach]

BlitzburghRockCity
05-18-2005, 12:38 AM
There's nobody that ever spelled worse than you know who.. period! :rolleyes:

clevestinks
05-18-2005, 04:46 PM
Who would that be??? Gursee Steill?

TheWretchedMass
06-15-2005, 07:35 AM
Bengals win the division...beat pitt to win too!

Why?

Pitt - Ben finds out the NFL will not be a cake walk this year behind the bus. Teams are gunning for him this year. Staley is back to starter and Jerome is once again the "go score for us" guy. Ben actually throws less this year cause cower knows he's shaky throwing the ball...won't risk it. Your defense keeps you in the hunt only to be picked apart by Cincy.

Balt - Their getting old and losing steps. They desperately need to add speed and youth to their D. Old vets = Slow vets. When balt. gets burned, they'll really get burned. Nobody knows what boller is going to do...so wishywashy.

Cleveland - 1st year of the 3 year re-building program starts all over again...better than last year...5 wins...thats it....

Cinci - It's the bengals time. All 11 offensive starters coming back and anyone who is not an O-lineman is a weapon that can be used at anytime. Carson, CJ, TJ, RJ, P-Dub, hell even matt schobel is useful. Look for cincy to slighlty mirror the colts of last season, a scoring machine. The defense HAS improved. The addition of Chucky B, the new starting LB's pollack and thurman. Great mix of vets (simmons, herring, james, o'neil, smith) with last years rooks (williams, gaethers ratliff) It all finally comes together and cincy goes 11-5, wins the division, makes it to the second round of the playoffs and is in a war with indy. Indy wins though...

BlitzburghRockCity
06-15-2005, 09:02 AM
Now, there's an actual post with alittle substance to it...

Most of us will agree w/ you on ur clown and ratbird comments... However... You're Steeler comments are pretty interesting.. Ben already knows the NFL is not a cake walk, as evidence by his struggles in the playoffs, but for a rookie, anybody will admit he had a pretty damn good season and valuable experience in big games. Yes we need Duce to stay Healthy, we need him and Jerome to be there late in the season to help us out, thats a given, any team needs their star players healthy in crunch time, but our reserves are damn impressive too, and we needed them, they responded week in and week out last year. Picked apart by cincy??? that's about as likely as Chad Johnson actually standing by his comments he's made this week.

And this post..
Cinci - It's the bengals time. All 11 offensive starters coming back and anyone who is not an O-lineman is a weapon that can be used at anytime. Carson, CJ, TJ, RJ, P-Dub, hell even matt schobel is useful. Look for cincy to slighlty mirror the colts of last season, a scoring machine. The defense HAS improved. The addition of Chucky B, the new starting LB's pollack and thurman. Great mix of vets (simmons, herring, james, o'neil, smith) with last years rooks (williams, gaethers ratliff) It all finally comes together and cincy goes 11-5, wins the division, makes it to the second round of the playoffs and is in a war with indy. Indy wins though...

You make very valid points, however, you're team doesnt have the experience, talent at every position, or the leadership to go 11-5 yet. You may be on an upward track, but it's a long road ahead fill w/ alot of heartache before you can consider being a team with will annually be competitive week in and week out, and not win some fluke games and then all of the sudden start crying the blues when nobody gives u any respect. Respect is earned, and the bungals havent earned jack yet.

Interesting post :cheers:

clevestinks
06-15-2005, 07:41 PM
And don`t forget we win close games against mediocre teams. So we might just squeek by cinci. Rudi is a rag. He may be a little above average at best.

RoethlisBURGHer
06-16-2005, 04:46 PM
To counter Wretched's post:

Steelers-Will be better talent-wise this year (though I don't think they'll go 15-1,they'll lsoe a few more games than 1).Ben will prove his rookie year wasn't a fluke,he's the real deal.People are writing Staley off,but if it wasn't for Rodney harrison assaulting him in the Pats game Staley was on pace to be the league's rushing champion.Jerome will once again be Mr. Touchdown.Our defense is as good (if not better) than last year's.

Ratbirds-Getting old,and they will find that the 46 defense won't help them at all.Gay-Ray has lost a step or two,he isn't the force he used to be.Suggs might be in jail.Jamal will be walking like he's had something shoved up his ass too many times.Oh,and Kyle Boller is still thier QB.They could have gotten Randy Moss and Boller wouldn't improve.

Bungles-Carson will be good,by Bungles standards.He could go 8-8 again,or 9-7,or even 10-6!Rudi will have another good season.If Chad doesn't send The Pink Stuff to everyone,he'll have another normal Chad Johnson season.The defense won't be much better,and I think that will be the reason they don't win more than 9 games this season.

Clowns-New coach,new defensive scheme,new attitude.They will still have a Top 10 pick in the draft...and thier 1 gauranteed win against the Bungles.They have the ossibility to go 6-10 this year...a step up from 4-12.