PDA

View Full Version : Great day to be a Steeler fan!

STEELAMANIA
12-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Regardless how this season goes, the 6 rings speaks volumes to me especially 2 in the past 4 seasons after waiting for another ring for 25 years.....

Some teams have been waiting 43 years.....hahahahahahaha

Anyway, I figure that God is pulling for the Saints to win it all this season so He had to remove the only team that would stand in their way to actually win a SB ring and that is the Steelers.....

I blame all the losses on God Almighty, He is the only one who can move the Steelers out of the way for the Saints!!!!!

I'm still waving my terrible towel in Steeler pride, win or lose, because there is no better team or fans in NFL history.

For those fans who are whining, just sit back and relax because this is the year of the Saints, and our beloved Steelers will be back next season to win #7!!!!

StainlessStill
12-12-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm with you. I bleed Black and Gold and will support this team until death do me part! I'm the first one to let it know that I'm here to stay, regardless of the win loss record. I'll forever feel privileged to grow up into a family that are diehards of the best organization and football team in ALL OF SPORTS.

That said, we hold a standard, and even though I'll always back them up no matter what, this piss poor play needs to be addressed esp from the fans and we don't tolerate it, PERIOD because of our tradition and love for not only the team but city. We've lost before, but these losses this season are down right embarrassing and that's a term used lightly. Disappointment is just the tip of the iceberg for this season.

That said, HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!:tt04:

mesaSteeler
12-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Well the line I've been using this week when other fans give me grief is "Well it's a tough time for my Steelers right now but I can still count to six. Can you?". Does a wonderful job of shutting them up.

BigBen'sSwagger
12-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Don't know about all the God supporting the Steelers and the Saints, but I am happy every day that I am a Steeler fan. We have much more than most to be thrilled by.

ljk2442
12-12-2009, 06:34 PM
I agree whole heartedly, but we had the team for a repeat.. Injuries bit us in the arse and it exposed holes in our team... We have some young stiller stars to look foward to .. Mike Wallace, Mendenhall, Woodley... we need to trust our team and front office to improve upon this... I think the team needs to get that chip back on the shoulder and find that pride again!

We will be back sooner than later, because this is the best team in the NFL annually.... Go Steelers! I am excited for the draft! I say we give our allegiance to either the Chargers or the Eagles... two QB's that are worthy of a ring!

P.S. Manning may get a ring this year hence the fact he wont come near us in the playoffs... a

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Anyway, I figure that God is pulling for the Saints to win it all this season so He had to remove the only team that would stand in their way to actually win a SB ring and that is the Steelers.....

I blame all the losses on God Almighty, He is the only one who can move the Steelers out of the way for the Saints!!!!

I wonder if this will spark a "Fire God" thread.

jjpro11
12-12-2009, 11:07 PM
it's been a very frustrating season.. 7 losses all by 7 points or less.. that hurts. i can't remember the last time a team had that many close losses.

Mags87
12-13-2009, 03:59 AM
We will be back sooner than later, because this is the best team in the NFL annually.... Go Steelers! I am excited for the draft! I say we give our allegiance to either the Chargers or the Eagles... two QB's that are worthy of a ring!

P.S. Manning may get a ring this year hence the fact he wont come near us in the playoffs... a

umm. San Diego is gonna be in the playoffs this year. i do think that Peyton is the best QB of my generation (im 22 so a little too young for Marino) but i still dont think they can get past SD. and considering we arent getting into the playoffs, i predict the Chargers representing AFC this February. (agreed with the poster here, im rooting for Philly outta the NFC)

LambertWardSteel
12-13-2009, 04:53 AM
I wonder if this will spark a "Fire God" thread.

LOL :rofl:

stillers4me
12-13-2009, 07:38 AM
Russ and I went to the Olive Garden in Cinci last night. He wore his leather Steelers jacket with the 5 superbowls logos across the back and down the sleeves.

The waitress looked at him and said, "Aren't you embarressed to wear that jacket?'"

Man, oh man, my hackles went up and I said, VERY sternly, "Absolutely not."

She said, "Really? Here in Ohio?"

Stillers replied, "You have a point. This coat only has the first 5 superbowl wins on it. The 6th one we won last year isn't on there. How many Bengals or Browns fans do you know that love their teams so much they would spend over $300 to wear something to support their teams?"

And then I asked to be moved to a table in a different section.

Twit.

Galax Steeler
12-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Every day is a great day to be a Steeler fan we are the best team in the nfl.

Burghfan58
12-13-2009, 09:17 AM
I was at a Christmas party last night and was getting some grief from a Bengals fan for theSteelers dismal season. I told him the ultimate goal is to win the Lombardi and the Steelers have 6 how about the Bengals? He actually said that as long as they beat their rivals he was happy. What a joke.

4xSBChamps
12-13-2009, 09:44 AM
I was at a Christmas party last night and was getting some grief from a Bengals fan for theSteelers dismal season. I told him the ultimate goal is to win the Lombardi and the Steelers have 6 how about the Bengals? He actually said that as long as they beat their rivals he was happy. What a joke.

crap floats down the Ohio River, from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/Pittsburghskylinewith6LombardiTroph.jpg

not Lombardi Trophies

stillers4me
12-13-2009, 10:38 AM

That shows how low the bar is set in Shitzinnati.

stb_steeler
12-13-2009, 11:05 AM
They're so used to not winning anything, just beating a rival they think that was the SB.....:kick:

johnnyribcage
12-13-2009, 11:24 AM
God has left the building

SteelersMongol
12-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Oh yeah. The other day, I told my younger brother about how this season's hope is going down 2 the outhouse, he asked me how many championships V got. & when I said 6, he asked me about how many championships the other teams has. & when I was going through how many each teams have, he asked me if there was any team with 5 SBs & I said yes. Then he asked if the 49ers & Cowboys have any chances this year, I said not that great. Then he said "Then U got nothing 2 worry about. Just enjoy the OFF season" LOL. Up until then I was so pissed. I love my younger brother. :hug:

He's a fan of Nuremberg soccer team, & his team is like the second best team in Bavaria, but the team didn't have any good season since the beginning of WWII. So I think he knows how 2 B patient. :thumbsup:

JEFF4i
12-13-2009, 09:46 PM
I do agree, and HTG is in on that.

We're spoiled, us young Steelers fans. I just need to remember the 90s.

steelwalls
12-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Russ and I went to the Olive Garden in Cinci last night. He wore his leather Steelers jacket with the 5 superbowls logos across the back and down the sleeves.

The waitress looked at him and said, "Aren't you embarressed to wear that jacket?'"

Man, oh man, my hackles went up and I said, VERY sternly, "Absolutely not."

She said, "Really? Here in Ohio?"

Stillers replied, "You have a point. This coat only has the first 5 superbowl wins on it. The 6th one we won last year isn't on there. How many Bengals or Browns fans do you know that love their teams so much they would spend over $300 to wear something to support their teams?"

And then I asked to be moved to a table in a different section.

Twit.

What an ass...... I would not have moved just returned the favor with no tip... Some people are just idiotic. "really? here in Ohio?" I mean geeeeez........ :doh:

GodfatherofSoul
12-13-2009, 10:55 PM

You should've said, "that's why your team doesn't have any rings."