PDA

View Full Version : Telling Stat from Sunday

DoctorCAD
12-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Bengals have 210 total yards of offense today...

The Steelers had 215 on Thursday.

Aside from our W/L records, we are both falling apart.

The once Proud AFC North is officially a laughingstock.

stillers4me
12-13-2009, 03:08 PM
The Bengals have always been a laughing stock. We are a new entry to the competition.

tony hipchest
12-13-2009, 03:57 PM
bengals played one of the best defenses in the nfl. steelers played one of the worst.

heres another stat- steelers barely squeaked out a win vs. d. culpepper and the lions. the ravens kicked their heads in 48-3 (exactly what we shoulda done vs. raiders, chiefs, browns).

i still wonder how we beat the lions, and thank God we dont have to face tampa bay and the rams. it is sad to believe you honestly have a better chance vs decent teams like the packers and ravens, but the thought of facing the 2 remaining 1-12 teams scares the shit out of you.

pepsyman1
12-13-2009, 04:07 PM
This year, I don't think anyone is our division is that good. The Bengals have a good record, but they haven't been impressive to me at any point this year. They played against one of the elite teams this week with the opportunity to make a statement and were totally overmatched. I think they are a first round playoff loser. The Ravens are having their own inconsistency problems this year just like us....and then obviously you have US...lol The Browns don't get any consideration in the conversations because...well, they're the Clowns...lol

markymarc
12-14-2009, 11:18 AM
Here is another stat.........the Bengals are 9-4 while we sit at 6-7. The Bengals are good enough to be leading the AFC North while the Steelers are just trying to end a 5 game losing streak.

Vincent
12-14-2009, 11:28 AM
This year, I don't think anyone is our division is that good. The Bengals have a good record

The bungholes have a "good" record because we handed them 2 games.

Dino 6 Rings
12-14-2009, 11:30 AM
you know what's going to chap my assss? If we do win out, and the Bengals lose out, and we both end up at 9-7 and they get the division and playoff spot...when all we had to do was beat the Effing 1-11 Browns in a Primetime game to get to 10 wins if we won out...that'll chap my asss big time.

Big Time I say...Chap it Big Time!!!

steelpride12
12-14-2009, 11:45 AM
It really doesn't matter what the Bengals do in a game compared to us when they are 9-4. We are no laughing stock and should still have mass respect in this league. This is only one season we know this team will bounce back next season and will just have to pray the Bengals get knocked out of the playoffs.

SteelyMan
12-14-2009, 11:48 AM
The bungholes have a "good" record because we handed them 2 games.

:coffee: A Ravens fan could say the same thing you just said, or the Bengals could complain about their unlucky loss to Denver to start the season. Pretty lame thing to say if you ask me.

T.Richardson
12-14-2009, 12:21 PM
:coffee: A Ravens fan could say the same thing you just said, or the Bengals could complain about their unlucky loss to Denver to start the season. Pretty lame thing to say if you ask me.

i gotta agree. +1