PDA

View Full Version : How's that hopey-changy bull@#$% going?

Vincent
12-15-2009, 09:33 AM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/december_2009/obama_approval_index_december_15_2009/271819-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_december_15_2009.jpg

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_total_approval_graphics/december_2009/obama_total_approval_december_15_2009/271838-1-eng-US/obama_total_approval_december_15_2009.jpg

I'd be laughing if this all wasn't so damn destructive.

revefsreleets
12-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Still can't see these numbers dipping below 33% approval. This guy could be blowing up buses full of nuns and about a 3rd of the people in this country would rationalize his behavior...

KeiselPower99
12-15-2009, 12:16 PM
I think he will get down in the 30s if he keeps raising taxes on people who cant afford to live right now.

stlrtruck
12-15-2009, 12:32 PM
His big dip is coming. But it won't be until the 2010 election. I believe the voters will right this wrong and show how disgruntled they are with him and his party.

Vincent
12-15-2009, 12:44 PM
His big dip is coming. But it won't be until the 2010 election. I believe the voters will right this wrong and show how disgruntled they are with him and his party.

A big dip from the low 40s will signal the end for this poser.

2010 is going to be devastating for the donkeys. The electorate is more POd at ried & pelosi than at bho.

GBMelBlount
12-15-2009, 01:32 PM
I like Obama.

While I charge for my work, he cares and generously gives to others while expecting nothing in return except maybe a reelection vote. That is incredibly selfless.

Plus he has helped protect us from the exploitation, greed and corruptness that are inherent flaws of capitalism by virtually eliminating competition and leveling the outcome so we all can prosper!

Yay Obama! :bowdown:

stlrtruck
12-15-2009, 02:26 PM
I like Obama.

While I charge for my work, he cares and generously gives to others while expecting nothing in return except maybe a reelection vote. That is incredibly selfless.

Plus he has helped protect us from the exploitation, greed and corruptness that are inherent flaws of capitalism by virtually eliminating competition and leveling the outcome so we all can prosper!

Yay Obama! :bowdown:

Dude I love your dripping wet sarcasm!

GBMelBlount
12-15-2009, 03:05 PM
Dude I love your dripping wet sarcasm!

Dang, I thought for sure that one would slip under the radar...:chuckle:

Vincent
12-15-2009, 03:11 PM

Nah, you had me going. I was waving for the medics :wink02:

stlrtruck
12-15-2009, 03:14 PM

If that made it under anyone's radar then I question their comprehension abilities.

xfl2001fan
12-15-2009, 03:25 PM
If that made it under anyone's radar then I question their comprehension abilities.

wut iz dis compreehenshun u speek ov?

GBMelBlount
12-15-2009, 03:29 PM

Huh? What? I'm not sure I follow... :huh:

:grin:

SteelCityMan786
12-15-2009, 03:36 PM
A big dip from the low 40s will signal the end for this poser.

2010 is going to be devastating for the donkeys. The electorate is more POd at ried & pelosi than at bho.

Reid is projected to lose his race to. So at least 1 of them is possibly gone. Obama should hope that the Dems lose QUITE A FEW seats. In fact, he should hope they lose both majorities, if not, he could find himself doomed in 2012.

Vincent
12-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Reid is projected to lose his race to. So at least 1 of them is possibly gone. Obama should hope that the Dems lose QUITE A FEW seats. In fact, he should hope they lose both majorities, if not, he could find himself doomed in 2012.

They'll lose both houses in 2010 by historic numbers. bho will be impeached before 2012.

GBMelBlount
12-15-2009, 03:43 PM

Don't think I can't see right through thinly veiled attempt to hijack the thread by spewing facts and thoughts that actually pertain to the topic of the thread. :shake01:

Fire Haley
12-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Now you see why I voted for Hillary.

NJarhead
12-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Now you see why I voted for Hillary.

:buttkick:

xfl2001fan
12-16-2009, 05:45 AM
They'll lose both houses in 2010 by historic numbers. bho will be impeached before 2012.
Impeached for what? For pushing his Liberal agenda? That's a typical Dem. For lying during his campaign? That's a typical politician.

stlrtruck
12-16-2009, 09:03 AM
wut iz dis compreehenshun u speek ov?

Huh? What? I'm not sure I follow... :huh:

:grin:

You know it's comments like this where you really want to respond with some smart arse dripping with sarcastic comment...

and then the brain doesn't come up with one! :banging:

:chuckle:

Vincent
12-16-2009, 09:22 AM
Impeached for what? For pushing his Liberal agenda? That's a typical Dem. For lying during his campaign? That's a typical politician.

The "circumstances" of his birth, and his qualification for office. It's not going to go away.

revefsreleets
12-16-2009, 09:31 AM
The "circumstances" of his birth, and his qualification for office. It's not going to go away.

Even though it's a non-issue?

He can't be impeached for something that doesn't apply. It won't hold up, no matter how hard the birthers try to push their agenda....

Vincent
12-16-2009, 09:55 AM
Even though it's a non-issue?

He can't be impeached for something that doesn't apply. It won't hold up, no matter how hard the birthers try to push their agenda....

This, like other divisive issues, has two camps - one that buys his qualification, and one that doesn't. There is very little room for dialog.

Without an obsequious house and senate to stonewall for bho, the issue will emerge as a means to, at minimum, paint bho into a corner, and more likely to destroy his "presidency". The last time this occurred it was over lies surrounding a soiled dress. There is so much more here to lie about. And this punk isn't good under fire.

BTW, what is the "birthers" agenda other than the question of legitimacy? And why is it offensive to anyone that the question be raised in light of the obfuscation to the issue?

HometownGal
12-16-2009, 10:24 AM

I think the "birth card" has outlived its relevancy, as I firmly believe that Hillary would have played that card during the primary if she felt it was a trump card. His qualifications to hold the highest office in the land were scrutinized and ignored by those who put him into office but some of them are clearly seeing that you "get what you pay for".

Just had dinner with my neighbors a few weeks back who are a senior couple in their 70's and hardcore libs. They were B & M'ing about ObamaCare and how adversely this plan would affect them. I simply asked them if they voted him into office (I knew the answer to that already) and they sheepishly replied "yes", at which point i simply told them that they have only themselves to blame. I also told them that their foolish vote to put a man into office with very little governmental mojo and experience affects me as well as every other voter who saw the "bullshitometer" reach off the chart levels every time he spoke.

revefsreleets
12-16-2009, 10:37 AM
This, like other divisive issues, has two camps - one that buys his qualification, and one that doesn't. There is very little room for dialog.

Without an obsequious house and senate to stonewall for bho, the issue will emerge as a means to, at minimum, paint bho into a corner, and more likely to destroy his "presidency". The last time this occurred it was over lies surrounding a soiled dress. There is so much more here to lie about. And this punk isn't good under fire.

BTW, what is the "birthers" agenda other than the question of legitimacy? And why is it offensive to anyone that the question be raised in light of the obfuscation to the issue?

The problem is there is NO issue here...and at this point continuing on is actually having the counterintuitive byproduct of eroding the credibility of the very people questioning Obama's credibility. Why get hung up on THIS particular non-issue when there are a thousand REAL issues of mishandling and bumbling to call attention too?

I've looked hard and long at this, and there simply is NO foundation upon which to discredit Obama based on where he was born. Carrying on only makes the people trumpeting this look silly in the eyes of the opposition.

No way, in 1,000,000 years will this issue have ANYTHING to do with any kind of possible impeachment of Obama. There just isn't anything here upon which to stand. I'm sorry.

xfl2001fan
12-16-2009, 10:52 AM

Vincent, I like ya bud, I really do. But please, remove the tinfoil hat and join us back down on this little place I like to call Earth.

His Birth is what it is...and since he made it to this point, it's a moot point. This has been hashed and rehashed...and no matter how uncomfortable you (and many of us) are with his Presidancy...he's what we've got for the next 4 years...regardless of how 2010 turns out. The only think that scares me is having BHO assist the Dem party on the campaign trail by "approving" many of the messages that the DEM candidates send out in their scramble to remain in power.

To this point, he has nothing that we can impeach him with. There is nothing to prove. He doesn't need to prove anything (regarding his birth) to you or me or anyone else that he hasn't already proven it to. That is personal information that agencies such as the CIA/NSA/FBI deal with...not common folks like you and I.

MACH1
12-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Still waiting for my free handouts.

Vincent
12-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Vincent, I like ya bud, I really do. But please, remove the tinfoil hat and join us back down on this little place I like to call Earth.

No tin foil here X. No hat, for that matter. No bho birth certificate either. :chuckle:

This is all so easy to clean up. Why are $Ms being spent to cover it up?

Fire Haley
12-16-2009, 12:10 PM
So, Obama works for the corporations now....that didn't take long

Senate rejects low-cost drug imports

WASHINGTON — The Senate has narrowly rejected a plan to allow Americans to import low-cost prescription drugs from Canada and other countries.

The amendment by North Dakota Democrat Byron Dorgan failed on a 51-48 vote. Sixty votes were needed to prevail.

Importing prescription drugs for personal use is a violation of federal law. Dorgan's amendment would have lifted the ban, allowing access to low-cost medicines from developed countries where the government limits drug prices.

As a senator, President Barack Obama supported drug imports, but his administration now echoes the objections of the pharmaceutical industry that it would cause safety problems.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i7pIgy2ugWrNRwWJXRsdLjuMiwwgD9CK294G6

revefsreleets
12-16-2009, 12:35 PM
The common sense answer is to allow imports, but only after they've been cleared by the FDA. No sense importing unregulated placebos...

As for Obama, what is this?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/BarackObamaCertificationOfLiveBirthHawaii.jpg

Vincent
12-16-2009, 12:48 PM
As for Obama, what is this?

A rather poor fabrication that has been sliced and diced ad nauseum.

Like I said, there are two camps that don't agree. The next congress will decide the issue. The clinton impeachment was spectacular TV. This one will be even better.

Just as an amusing aside Revs, note that Dad's race is stated as "African". We both know that that word wouldn't have been used in that context in 1961. And if it were, does it imply that everyone born in Africa is "African"?

The borders are just silly.

xfl2001fan
12-16-2009, 12:54 PM
No tin foil here X. No hat, for that matter. No bho birth certificate either. :chuckle:

This is all so easy to clean up. Why are $Ms being spent to cover it up?

I do agree that entirely too much was spent to hide this...but at the same time...what do you expect from politicians? It's sad that this isn't all that surprising.

revefsreleets
12-16-2009, 12:55 PM
This "issue" has already run it's course. I absolutely guarantee NOTHING more will become of this....Who (and I mean what person or persons of credibility) is going to "lead the charge", so to speak? Jim Traficant? Art Bell? This is a fringe cause, and, again, I'm sad to say fragments conservatives and erodes their collective credibility.

Vincent
12-16-2009, 01:06 PM
This "issue" has already run it's course. I absolutely guarantee NOTHING more will become of this....Who (and I mean what person or persons of credibility) is going to "lead the charge", so to speak? Jim Traficant? Art Bell? This is a fringe cause, and, again, I'm sad to say fragments conservatives and erodes their collective credibility.

We disagree. :coffee:

revefsreleets
12-16-2009, 01:09 PM
We disagree. :coffee:

Who is going to lead this charge? I'm seriously asking...