PDA

View Full Version : How defending champions should play

steelbad@50
12-15-2009, 10:34 PM
If your a Pittsburgh Penguin fan then you already know. Don't get me wrong now I am a Steeler fan first and foremost but you have to be excited for them Penguins. :tt03: Maybe our team should attend a Penguins hockey game with notebook in hand to see how defending champions play.

tony hipchest
12-15-2009, 11:08 PM
apples and oranges.

they would be better off served attending a nascar race.

solardave
12-16-2009, 02:58 AM
apples and oranges.

Or maybe they should all put on #18 Colts jerseys so they can feel like winners.
I don't think so!

steel9guy
12-16-2009, 09:58 AM
apples and oranges.

I agree let Jimmie Johnson show them how to win.

plenewken
12-16-2009, 10:29 AM
If your a Pittsburgh Penguin fan then you already know. Don't get me wrong now I am a Steeler fan first and foremost but you have to be excited for them Penguins. :tt03: Maybe our team should attend a Penguins hockey game with notebook in hand to see how defending champions play.

The Steelers have won 2 Superbowls in 4 years, the Penguins have won 1 Stanley Cup and lost 1 in 2 years. They're both top franchises in their respective sport. I don't think there's more to conclude than this.
Remember than last year, the Penguins were on the verge of missing the playoffs, until they fired Therrien. Are you suggesting the Steelers should fire Tomlin now?