PDA

View Full Version : Patriots! Team of the decade baby!!!

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 02:02 PM
The Patriots are the most consistent and best team, I love them and I love being a fan of such a great team. Even in their down years they still make the playoffs.

http://jackywenjiechen.net/images/Patriots.jpg

revefsreleets
12-16-2009, 02:08 PM
That's nice....

So I was washing my dog the other day, and his fur was kind of matted. Had to wash it twice...can you believe that? Twice?

Who's watching American Idol this year? I'm not....

8 days til Christmas!

stlrtruck
12-16-2009, 02:19 PM
It's amazing how the red and blue glasses wearing fools always fail to identify with spygate, cheating, and whining coming out of the 6 states that make up the patriots* fanbase.

It's also funny that every time someone in the media brings up the patriots*, no one ever mentions, "Yeah, but they were cheating!" Seems like Goodell has done his job and made this a hush hush when talking about the team.

Aussie_steeler
12-16-2009, 02:26 PM
The Patriots are the most consistent and best team, I love them and I love being a fan of such a great team. Even in their down years they still make the playoffs.

Welcome to puberty Pats Fan.

Cant wait to see the smack you come up with when you grow some hair on those peanuts.

Now go home and play with something

fansince'76
12-16-2009, 02:28 PM
It's amazing how the red and blue glasses wearing fools always fail to identify with spygate, cheating, and whining coming out of the 6 states that make up the patriots* fanbase.

It's also funny that every time someone in the media brings up the patriots*, no one ever mentions, "Yeah, but they were cheating!" Seems like Goodell has done his job and made this a hush hush when talking about the team.

"Everyone else does it."

"They went 17-1 after they were caught."

"It wasn't against the rules until the '2006 memo,' so it was only illegal for the opening game of the 2007 season against the Jets."

Insert any other tired, RW&B Kool-Aid-drinking, bandwagon apologist excuse of your choice here: _____________________________

:blah: :blah: :blah:

:coffee:

MACH1
12-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Cheats the bling dynasty? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://penshead.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/steelers-super-bowl-rings.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/EARNISHA/steelers/steelers1.jpg

revefsreleets
12-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Wow...we had a chance to completely KILL this thread and send it off into a series of posts about nothing, and we lost it....

Now this asshat will be posting garbage for weeks...

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 03:10 PM
That's nice....

So I was washing my dog the other day, and his fur was kind of matted. Had to wash it twice...can you believe that? Twice?

Who's watching American Idol this year? I'm not....

8 days til Christmas!

You know, I was reading the other day and I found a great article about how to get candle wax off your carpet.

Apparently, you can lay a good quality paper towel over the spot and use the steam iron over top of it. The hot iron sucks the wax into the paper towel. It works amazingly well.

:tap: .... Think I'll watch "A Christmas Story" tonight.

MACH1
12-16-2009, 03:17 PM
You know, I was reading the other day and I found a great article about how to get candle wax off your carpet.

Apparently, you can lay a good quality paper towel over the spot and use the steam iron over top of it. The hot iron sucks the wax into the paper towel. It works amazingly well.

:tap: .... Think I'll watch "A Christmas Story" tonight.

A spray can of freeze spray works better. You can get it at your local electronics store. Freeze it and chip, break it out then vacuum. Works great with gum also.

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 03:20 PM
A spray can of freeze spray works better. You can get it at your local electronics store. Freeze it and chip, break it out then vacuum. Works great with gum also.

I've frozen the wax before and I must say that I like the iron method better. However, I'll bet that's just the thing for gum. I will keep that in mind, thank you. :drink:

BTW - My Fiancee freezes the candle holders (in our freezer) to get the residual wax off of them. That does work like magic.

supa_fly_steeler
12-16-2009, 03:31 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PBEqYnFyL._SS500_.jpg

Indo
12-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Rabbit bites can be mighty nasty

:bunnydance:

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Rabbit bites can be mighty nasty

:bunnydance:

There is only ONE WAY to deal with rabbits!

I give you, The Holy Hand Grenade:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/images/2009/03/23/holygrail189.jpg

MACH1
12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
:huh:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4oai2QUlbUE/ShCSqqqDA8I/AAAAAAAADkA/ZiauUM-GPsg/s320/rabbit+hunt.jpg

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
"Everyone else does it."

"It wasn't against the rules until the '2006 memo,' so it was only illegal for the opening game of the 2007 season against the Jets."

Insert any other tired, RW&B Kool-Aid-drinking, bandwagon apologist excuse of your choice here: _____________________________

:blah::blah::blah:

Bottom line: 3 of 4. Belichick is the best, he does what he has to do to win.

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 04:12 PM
I know very little

The average human head weighs 12 pounds.

MACH1
12-16-2009, 04:13 PM
The average human head weighs 12 pounds.

The average cheats* fan head weighs 12oz. :chuckle:

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 04:14 PM

Cuz it doesn't really matter, the Pats were better anyway. Everyone knows that's just an excuse, Patriots are the best. Brady is a pioneer.

MACH1
12-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Cuz it doesn't really matter, the Pats were cheating anyway. Everyone knows that's just an excuse, Patriots are cheaters. Brady* is a goat lovin cheat.

Fixed it

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 04:16 PM
The average cheats* fan head weighs 12oz. :chuckle:

Yeah, the head of my ****.

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Fixed it

Wow, we've got a real creative one here.

MACH1
12-16-2009, 04:22 PM
http://img1.greetlets.com/t/0mumuvctvbkoi.jpg

That better?

Indo
12-16-2009, 04:28 PM
*sigh*

Sorry guys...I just have to ask him one simple question

How is it that you Pats* fans (BTW, you forgot the asterisk in your userID) justify the cheating? Do you just ignore it? Or do you just live with it and think that you won despite breaking the rules?
Or do you say things like, "Bellichik does what he has to do to win" ---like, cheat.

Team* of the Decade? You can have it.

Everyone knows that the Steelers are The Best Team Ever.
Come back when you get three more (without cheating). Then, maybe, you can thump your chest a little.
:wave:

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Lipstick rhymes with hair

Well, at least your posts are consistently stupid.

Indo
12-16-2009, 04:42 PM
There is only ONE WAY to deal with rabbits!

I give you, The Holy Hand Grenade:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/images/2009/03/23/holygrail189.jpg

1, 2, 5....NO! 3!

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 05:01 PM
1, 2, 5....NO! 3!

:chuckle:

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... [At this point, the friar is urged by Brother Maynard to "skip a bit, brother"]... And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceedest on to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." Amen.

Indo
12-16-2009, 05:11 PM

I was fairly confident that someone would pick up the rabbit bites reference
(the quote is actually about Moose bites...but I carried it a bit further so I could use the dancing bunny smiley!)

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 05:23 PM
I was fairly confident that someone would pick up the rabbit bites reference
(the quote is actually about Moose bites...but I carried it a bit further so I could use the dancing bunny smiley!)

Well played, my friend. Well played indeed. :wink02:

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 05:47 PM
*sigh*

Sorry guys...I just have to ask him one simple question

How is it that you Pats* fans (BTW, you forgot the asterisk in your userID) justify the cheating? Do you just ignore it? Or do you just live with it and think that you won despite breaking the rules?
Or do you say things like, "Bellichik does what he has to do to win" ---like, cheat.

Team* of the Decade? You can have it.

Everyone knows that the Steelers are The Best Team Ever.
Come back when you get three more (without cheating). Then, maybe, you can thump your chest a little.

Eh, just a technicality. The Patriots were still dominant, and they've been consistent enough to convince me it isn't important to their success.

Think that we won? Oh no my good man, we DID win, despite your whining and crying. There is no asterisk in NFL history, we officially won the Super Bowl. The Steelers had their dynasty in the 70s, this decade belonged to the PATRIOTS. U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A!

3 of 4, never before!!! Dynasty of the decade!

devilsdancefloor
12-16-2009, 05:51 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/24cgj6e.jpg

+

http://i47.tinypic.com/4hr23o.jpg

=

http://i47.tinypic.com/2la6jjr.jpg

fansince'76
12-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Bottom line: 3 of 4. Belichick is the best....

Yep, that explains why Belicheat got outcoached in the SB by a guy who spent the majority of the 2007 season one more near-player mutiny away from being fired after Belicheat was forced to turn the cameras off for a change. :coffee:

SteelCityMom
12-16-2009, 06:57 PM
3 of 4, never before!!!

Quit talkin' about how many dicks Brady can fit in his mouth at once! That's just naaaasty.

http://www.boston.com/yourlife/home/stylephile/4857860.jpg

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 06:59 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Preacher
12-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Eh, just a technicality. The Patriots were still dominant, and they've been consistent enough to convince me it isn't important to their success.

Think that we won? Oh no my good man, we DID win, despite your whining and crying. There is no asterisk in NFL history, we officially won the Super Bowl. The Steelers had their dynasty in the 70s, this decade belonged to the PATRIOTS. U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A!

3 of 4, never before!!! Dynasty of the decade!

Really? Since they were busted for cheating, they have never won the SB.

Since the season they were busted (when plays and playcalls could be changed), they have never MADE the SB, and maybe not even the playoffs, they are fighting to hold on for dear life right now.

Thus, the ONLY time they were able to make the playoffs so far, was while using videotape, or reaping the effects of it.

You think that doesn't affect the team? Sorry.

Tainted as Tainted can be.

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Quit talkin' about how many dicks Brady can fit in his mouth at once! That's just naaaasty.

What the hell does a goat have to do with anything? I take it you think it's effeminate to pick up an animal? You'd probably kill to sit on Brady's nightstick, being an unattractive middle aged woman and all. You don't have much of a shot though...he's tappin' this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CSNnccsK69w/SP50w2D2qOI/AAAAAAAAANA/-_PR7XvzATA/s400/Gisele_Bundchen_bikini.jpg

BAM!!!

http://www.thesunblog.com/frosting/gisele_bundchen_113566a.jpg

Yep, he's really gay. Dumbass.

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 08:03 PM
What the hell does a goat have to do with anything? I take it you think it's effeminate to pick up an animal? You'd probably kill to sit on Brady's nightstick, being an unattractive middle aged woman and all. You don't have much of a shot though...he's tappin' this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CSNnccsK69w/SP50w2D2qOI/AAAAAAAAANA/-_PR7XvzATA/s400/Gisele_Bundchen_bikini.jpg

BAM!!!

http://www.thesunblog.com/frosting/gisele_bundchen_113566a.jpg

Yep, he's really gay. Dumbass.

Bah! She's a butter-face.

What is the point of you being here exactly? Just to be a dick? We already have a low opinion of your fan base; are you here to reinforce that?

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Really? Since they were busted for cheating, they have never won the SB.

Since the season they were busted (when plays and playcalls could be changed), they have never MADE the SB, and maybe not even the playoffs, they are fighting to hold on for dear life right now.

Thus, the ONLY time they were able to make the playoffs so far, was while using videotape, or reaping the effects of it.

You think that doesn't affect the team? Sorry.

Tainted as Tainted can be.

What exactly are you saying? That the Patriots haven't made the Super Bowl since 2007? Ok...if that's supposed to be a horrible thing for us, I'm even happier to be a Patriots fan.

As far as playoffs, are you retarded? Maybe not even the playoffs? Since you obviously are a simpleton and didn't bother to take 5 seconds and look it up, I'll help you out on this one:

2001 - Won Super Bowl
2002 - 9-7, no playoffs.
2003 - Won Super Bowl
2004 - Won Super Bowl
2005 - Won wild card round, lost divisional round.
2006 - Lost in Conference championship to Colts.
2007 - Lost Super Bowl.
2008 - 11-5, didn't make playoffs.
2009 - 8-5 so far.

So, since 2001, there have been two years where we didn't make the playoffs, and one of them we went 11-5. Suck on that Preacher boy.

Dynasty. :drink:

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 08:12 PM
What exactly are you saying? That the Patriots haven't made the Super Bowl since 2007? Ok...if that's supposed to be a horrible thing for us, I'm even happier to be a Patriots fan.

As far as playoffs, are you retarded? Maybe not even the playoffs? Since you obviously are a simpleton and didn't bother to take 5 seconds and look it up, I'll help you out on this one:

2001 - Won Super Bowl
2002 - 9-7, no playoffs.
2003 - Won Super Bowl
2004 - Won Super Bowl
2005 - Won wild card round, lost divisional round.
2006 - Lost in Conference championship to Colts.
2007 - Lost Super Bowl.
2008 - 11-5, didn't make playoffs.
2009 - 8-5 so far.

So, since 2001, there have been two years where we didn't make the playoffs, and one of them we went 11-5. Suck on that Preacher boy.

Dynasty. :drink:

If you're going to post here, I'd advise you to be a little more respectful. I know there isn't a Pats forum in existence that allows any opposing fan to talk bad about their precious patriots* or their amateur, uneducated fans. So don't bring that shit here.

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Bah! She's a butter-face.

What is the point of you being here exactly? Just to be a dick? We already have a low opinion of your fan base; are you here to reinforce that?

BWAHAHAHAHA! A butter-face! LMAO!

As if a semi-retarded forum dweller like you could ever even fathom touching a woman that hot. You've got to be kidding me, you're probably a pimply faced nerd with a limp dick, but Gisele Bundchen isn't good enough for you...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better lower those standards quick dildo, or you're gonna find yourself settling for a middle aged whale like SteelCityMom.

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 08:15 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA! A butter-face! LMAO!

As if a semi-retarded forum dweller like you could ever even fathom touching a woman that hot. You've got to be kidding me, you're probably a pimply faced nerd with a limp dick, but Gisele Bundchen isn't good enough for you...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better lower those standards quick dildo, or you're gonna find yourself settling for a fat middle aged whale like SteelCityMom.

I've dated prettier women than that. Sorry that they don't exist in all of New England, but she's average at best.

Why don't you answer my question? What's your purpose here?

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 08:15 PM
If you're going to post here, I'd advise you to be a little more respectful. I know there isn't a Pats forum in existence that allows any opposing fan to talk bad about their precious patriots* or their amateur, uneducated fans. So don't bring that shit here.

:flipoff:

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 08:17 PM
I've dated prettier women than that. Sorry that they don't exist in all of New England, but she's average at best.

Why don't you answer my question? What's your purpose here?

Yes, I'm sure you've dated super models, and I'm sure you were a very important person in this fantasy. Go back to your cave now.

Average at best...what an unbelievable douche bag.

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Yes, I'm sure you've dated super models, and I'm sure you were a very important person in this fantasy. Go back to your cave now.

Average at best...what an unbelievable douche bag.

Not all super models are hot. If anything they're all skinny.

No YOU go back to your cave, and put some water in your girlfriends dish while I do the same for your mom in my garage.

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 08:24 PM

Did I neglect to mention immature?

Okay, this conversation is a waste of time. GFYS asshole!

Okay then, buh-bye now.

SteelersMongol
12-16-2009, 08:35 PM

Wow, hey retard, you village is missing their idiot. GFY!

SteelCityMom
12-16-2009, 08:39 PM

Hahahahahahahaha! Oh wow. I never said it's effeminate to pick up an animal...but it is kinda gay to make sweat music with a goat.

Oh, and she's called a Beard kid...look it up. BTW, I'm 29. That might be middle aged to a 12 year old like you, but in reality I'm still young.

Have fun lickin' Brady's nuts!

Franco32Harris
12-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Even in their down years they still make the playoffs.

:rofl: good one...

NEPAsteeler
12-16-2009, 08:52 PM
Why are we even giving this jackass the glory of thumping his chest? :noidea:

He can have his "3 out of 4", or whatever he said.

I'll take our 6.

SteelCityMom
12-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Not all super models are hot. If anything they're all skinny.

No YOU go back to your cave, and put some water in your girlfriends dish while I do the same for your mom in my garage.

Sometimes it's amazing what 8 hours of hair and make up and plastic surgery can do for a girl!

http://gregorymoine.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/gisele-bundchen1.jpg

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7113/gisellebundchenuu5.jpg

stlrtruck
12-16-2009, 09:02 PM
:banned: in 5 4 3....

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 09:27 PM
Hahahahahahahaha! Oh wow. I never said it's effeminate to pick up an animal...but it is kinda gay to make sweat music with a goat.

Oh, and she's called a Beard kid...look it up. BTW, I'm 29. That might be middle aged to a 12 year old like you, but in reality I'm still young.

Have fun lickin' Brady's nuts!

They have a baby together, but ok whatever you say...29, sure :thumbsup:
Suckle me nootsack mama bear

Patriots rule! Steelers are jealous! Screw all the haters, GFY too jizz gobblers.

:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 09:28 PM
:banned: in 5 4 3....

2, 1............................

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 09:30 PM
You can't win, mods. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

NEPAsteeler
12-16-2009, 09:32 PM
You can't win, mods. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Wow. You really do live in your own little world, don't you. :doh:

Godfather
12-16-2009, 09:36 PM
2 > 3*

SteelCityMom
12-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Suckle me nootsack mama bear

No thanks kid...I'll let your mom continue to take care of that for you.

You have fun with your dynasty*** that wouldn't exist w/o video cameras!

The Patriot
12-16-2009, 09:41 PM

Just another Wednesday night for you, huh. :chuckle:

Get kicked off /sp/ or something?

devilsdancefloor
12-16-2009, 09:42 PM

http://i48.tinypic.com/2q2fsbr.jpg

SteelerEmpire
12-16-2009, 09:44 PM
"Everyone else does it."

----------
Since NFL teams usually change their playbook the most during the off-season... the Pats run in 07' was the last "AFTER" the 07' season... take away the hidden cameras in 08 and 09 WITH the substantial changes in playbooks... you get the non-dominant Pats we have today...

stlrtruck
12-16-2009, 09:59 PM

What are you some jedi knight now?

From one troll to the next. I think TIMMAH must have multiplied himself before ridding himself of his time here.

fansince'76
12-16-2009, 10:06 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 10:08 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol. I didn't think it was THAT funny. :wink02:

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 10:42 PM
The Pats are number one, and I am number one on this forum. I manifest in many ways here, some call me the One. The mods are agents, I dodge their ban bullets and fight off many at a time.

You gotta pay the troll toll, to get into the boy's soul, you gotta pay the troll toll, to get into the boy's hole.

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 10:43 PM
lol. I didn't think it was THAT funny. :wink02:

That's because you have no sense of beauty or humor. You probably think some fat hog that you plowed in your father's woodshed was hotter than Gisele Bundchen.

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 10:46 PM
The Pats are number one, and I am number one on this forum. I manifest in many ways here, some call me the One. The mods are agents, I dodge their ban bullets and fight off many at a time.

You gotta pay the troll toll, to get into the boy's soul, you gotta pay the troll toll, to get into the boy's hole.

It IS TIMMAH!

:doh:

NJarhead
12-16-2009, 10:47 PM
That's because you have no sense of beauty or humor. You probably think some fat hog that you plowed in your father's woodshed was hotter than Gisele Bundchen.

Yep. Or maybe it's that you don't know what a pretty girl looks like. I've lived in Mass. and I had a hard time distinguishing the females from the horses.

Now go get your shine box.

The Patriot
12-16-2009, 11:07 PM

Get the fukc out.

smokin3000gt
12-16-2009, 11:13 PM
:blah::blah::blah:

Bottom line: 3 of 4. Belichick is the best, he does what he has to do to win.

You mean 3 of 6? Yeah.. way to kick that super bowl ass! Flip a coin for the win! woo hoo!! I'll take 85% over 50% any day.

smokin3000gt
12-16-2009, 11:17 PM
It IS TIMMAH!

:doh:

No way dude. Not one time did teem ever use a period instead of !!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokin3000gt
12-16-2009, 11:18 PM

You embarrass yourself.

SteelCityMom
12-16-2009, 11:37 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLZjPYyE0fs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GLZjPYyE0fs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Get the fukc out.

Come on, guy. I'm a fellow Patriot fan, yeah. We're on the same side against this Steeler scum, let's not fight each other. We're cool, guy. Yeah.

Pats Fan
12-16-2009, 11:50 PM
[/B]

You mean 3 of 6? Yeah.. way to kick that super bowl ass! Flip a coin for the win! woo hoo!! I'll take 85% over 50% any day.

3 of 4. Dynasty. Of the decade.

Shea
12-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Pats Fan, you keep logging on then logging off. Is that your way of buying some time to try and come up with witty responses and replies to the posts in this thread? If it is, then it's not working.

Get rid of your computer - you're making an ass of yourself.

The Patriot
12-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Come on, guy. I'm a fellow Patriot fan, yeah. We're on the same side against this Steeler scum, let's not fight each other. We're cool, guy. Yeah.
Really? When was your first Gillette game?

Pats Fan
12-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Pats Fan, you keep logging on then logging off. Is that your way of buying some time to try and come up with witty responses and replies to the posts in this thread? If it is, then it's not working.

Get rid of your computer - you're making an ass of yourself.

Are you retarded? I log on to post and when I close the window, it logs me off. I don't need to buy time, it's a forum. That's the whole point, dimwit.

Pats Fan
12-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Really? When was your first Gillette game?

How would that prove anything? I could just give you any home game.

The Patriot
12-17-2009, 12:28 AM

So you've never been to a game then.

X-Terminator
12-17-2009, 03:57 AM

It would prove that you're not just another douchebag bandwagon Pats* fan from BAH-stin that didn't know your team existed before 2001, for one thing. I think the better question would be to ask who the starting QB was in the Pats* first SB? I'll give you a hint - his first name started with a T.

steelwalls
12-17-2009, 04:48 AM
It would prove that you're not just another douchebag bandwagon Pats* fan from BAH-stin that didn't know your team existed before 2001, for one thing. I think the better question would be to ask who the starting QB was in the Pats* first SB? I'll give you a hint - his first name started with a T.

Give him some time to google that, he'll be back with the answer.

HometownGal
12-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Wow...we had a chance to completely KILL this thread and send it off into a series of posts about nothing, and we lost it....

Now this asshat will be posting garbage for weeks...

Oh no he won't. I tossed him back out into cyberspace. :chuckle:

Indo
12-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Well don't blame me!

I TRIED my best to drive it into a Monty Python and the Holy Grail (fck you Pats* Fan we're not listening) Thread

BUT NOOOOOOO----someone had to go and feed the douches' testosterone

BTW Patriot, you just gained some points as far as I'm concerned----not that you give a damn! But there it is...

Douches come in all colors, don't they

MACH1
12-17-2009, 11:49 AM
Well don't blame me!

I TRIED my best to drive it into a Monty Python and the Holy Grail (fck you Pats* Fan we're not listening) Thread

BUT NOOOOOOO----someone had to go and feed the douches' testosterone

BTW Patriot, you just gained some points as far as I'm concerned----not that you give a damn! But there it is...

Douches come in all colors, don't they

:whistle::uhh:

devilsdancefloor
12-17-2009, 12:04 PM

Oh no he won't. I tossed him back out into cyberspace. :chuckle:

oh no he is more powerful! run hide !!!!!

Indo
12-17-2009, 12:33 PM

Next he'll be telling us that he's Luke's Father...
(can someone photoshop a Pats* logo into the pic---I don't have time right now)

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z175/jindovina/Misc%20Stuff/128822170994337159.jpg

NJarhead
12-17-2009, 04:05 PM
"Ultimate Force Ghost"

:rofl:

Is this you?

http://www.costumzee.com/users/kimblackstock-3860-full.gif

Whatta F***ing loser...:chuckle:

NJarhead
12-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Okay, let's start over with the hijacking of this losers thread.

Question:

Animal House or Caddyshack?

While Animal House was the more epic, it is Caddyshack that I feel the need to watch at least once per month.

So what about you?

MACH1
12-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Well, that didn't take long.

NJarhead
12-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Well, that didn't take long.

at all.

stlrtruck
12-17-2009, 04:33 PM
Okay, let's start over with the hijacking of this losers thread.

Question:

Animal House or Caddyshack?

While Animal House was the more epic, it is Caddyshack that I feel the need to watch at least once per month.

So what about you?

I've got to agree. Caddyshack!

MACH1
12-17-2009, 04:33 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/gijaxx/Movies/spaceballs.jpg

I bet she gives great helmet.

NJarhead
12-17-2009, 04:34 PM

NEPAsteeler
12-17-2009, 05:09 PM

:rofl: :sofunny: :rofl: :sofunny:

Indo
12-17-2009, 05:15 PM
There are actually shows running on TV this month "Caddyshack the untold history" and Animal House...history (don't remember the exact titles, but whatever...). So I have had the opportunity....nay... the Pleasure of watching both within the last week.

I love both of them. but for pure, ridiculous humor the Winner goes to Caddyshack (most of which, I did not realize until these shows) was ad-libbed.

I mean, C'mon Man, look at the cast:

Ted Knight
Bill Murray
Rodney Dangerfield (incidentally, the first movie he ever did--from the show. Apparently he thought he wasn't being funny enough!)
Chevy Chase

a more talented cast will never be put on celluloid (or onto digital film)

devilsdancefloor
12-17-2009, 05:25 PM

http://i47.tinypic.com/1zn3c0g.gif

NJarhead
12-17-2009, 05:34 PM
There are actually shows running on TV this month "Caddyshack the untold history" and Animal House...history (don't remember the exact titles, but whatever...). So I have had the opportunity....nay... the Pleasure of watching both within the last week.

I love both of them. but for pure, ridiculous humor the Winner goes to Caddyshack (most of which, I did not realize until these shows) was ad-libbed.

I mean, C'mon Man, look at the cast:

Ted Knight
Bill Murray
Rodney Dangerfield (incidentally, the first movie he ever did--from the show. Apparently he thought he wasn't being funny enough!)
Chevy Chase

a more talented cast will never be put on celluloid (or onto digital film)

I've watched them both too (still have them on my DVR). The Caddyshack one has more info than the anniversary dvd.

SteelCityMom
12-17-2009, 06:17 PM
It would be quite impossible for me to pick one lol. They both make me laugh till I cry.

I mean you have the wise rantings of Carl ~ http://m1.cdn.spikedhumor.com/1/89933_bill_murray_caddyshack_cinderella_story.jpg

~I smell varmint poontang. And the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think.
~This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.
~big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Or the timeless ranting of Bluto ~ http://lancemannion.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bluto.jpg

~ Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
~ What the fukc happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

I do have to interject on of my own all time favorites here in Drop Dead Gorgeous. If you haven't seen it yet, you're missing out. "F-ing beauty queens blowing chunks all over the place...I've never seen anything like it, and I'm from LA." and "Close up shop! Close up shop!"

NJarhead
12-17-2009, 06:33 PM
It would be quite impossible for me to pick one lol. They both make me laugh till I cry.

I mean you have the wise rantings of Carl ~ http://m1.cdn.spikedhumor.com/1/89933_bill_murray_caddyshack_cinderella_story.jpg

~I smell varmint poontang. And the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think.
~This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.
~big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Or the timeless ranting of Bluto ~ http://lancemannion.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bluto.jpg

~ Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
~ What the fukc happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

I do have to interject on of my own all time favorites here in Drop Dead Gorgeous. If you haven't seen it yet, you're missing out. "F-ing beauty queens blowing chunks all over the place...I've never seen anything like it, and I'm from LA." and "Close up shop! Close up shop!"

Allow me to share my faves from each (which surprisingly you neglected to mention) :wink02:

Caddyshack -
Carl:

"FREEZE GOPHER!"

"Man in the boat, overboard."

Judge Schmales (sp?):

"How 'bout a Fresca?"

Animal House -

Dean Wormer:

"Well, now they're on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!"

SteelCityMom
12-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Allow me to share my faves from each (which surprisingly you neglected to mention) :wink02:

Caddyshack -
Carl:

"FREEZE GOPHER!"

"Man in the boat, overboard."

Judge Schmales (sp?):

"How 'bout a Fresca?"

Animal House -

Dean Wormer:

"Well, now they're on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!"

LOL...or:

Caddyshack:

Al Czervik: Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.

Al Czervik: You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?
Danny Noonan: Every day.
Ty Webb: Good. Then what's your problem?
Danny Noonan: I don't know.

Animal House:

Babs: Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?

Bluto: Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f-ing Peace Corps.

Otter: Sophomore dies in kiln explosion? Oh My God! I just talked to her last week... She was going to make a pot for me.

NJarhead
12-17-2009, 07:36 PM
LOL...or:

Caddyshack:

Al Czervik: Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.

Al Czervik: You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?
Danny Noonan: Every day.
Ty Webb: Good. Then what's your problem?
Danny Noonan: I don't know.

Animal House:

Babs: Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?

Bluto: Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f-ing Peace Corps.

Otter: Sophomore dies in kiln explosion? Oh My God! I just talked to her last week... She was going to make a pot for me.

All classics.

"Hey! That Kangaroo stole my ball!"

"You scratched my anchor!"

HometownGal
12-17-2009, 08:35 PM
All we are doing is feeding the :troll: here who I am sure will be back only to get smacked on the head with the ban hammer again. Time to lock this one down too - sorry.