PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Graders Told to Sing "Allah is God"

BrandonCarr39
12-16-2009, 02:55 PM
http://www.foxnewsradio.com/2009/12/14/public-schoo-kids-singing-to-allah/#axzz0ZgJnGmk0

A battle over religion is brewing in central Indiana after a public school wanted second graders to sing a song declaring, “Allah is God.” The phrase was removed just before the performance after a national conservative group launched a protest.

xfl2001fan
12-16-2009, 03:01 PM
So prayer in schools is a huge no-no...but this nearly happened?

Ridiculous. Can't have it both ways...either religion is allowed, or it isn't...

But Clark said having children bow and pray is problematic for non-Muslim families. “(This show) affirmed Islam and negated Christianity. I wouldn’t have had a problem if it had been equal to all faiths.”

What this guy says. If they had done things that mentioned every religion...and used names for each religion, it'd be something entirely different.

BlastFurnace
12-16-2009, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't allow my children to participate in a program where the name of Allah was praised.

steelreserve
12-16-2009, 04:07 PM
So prayer in schools is a huge no-no...but this nearly happened?

Ridiculous. Can't have it both ways...either religion is allowed, or it isn't...

Don't be surprised. This is the kind of thing that happens when political correctness gets out of hand. They've basically been legislating White Man's Guilt into public policy for the better part of two decades now.

xfl2001fan
12-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Don't be surprised. This is the kind of thing that happens when political correctness gets out of hand. They've basically been legislating White Man's Guilt into public policy for the better part of two decades now.

I'm not surprised...but that doesn't make it any less upsetting. The only true minority left in the US today is the White Man. Programs for everything else.

BlastFurnace
12-16-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm not surprised...but that doesn't make it any less upsetting. The only true minority left in the US today is the White Man. Programs for everything else.

XFL...we have found something that we agree on :drink:

Leftoverhard
12-17-2009, 05:48 PM
The only true minority left in the US today is the White Man.

How's that?

AllD
12-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Muslims owe alligience to their religion first, and then to their country. The crazy ones want to take us back to the dark ages when they were a superpower.

MasterOfPuppets
12-17-2009, 07:22 PM
i thought "allah" , was just another word for god ? :noidea: at the very least its thier god, so to believe there's only one god, does it make sence to sing god is god ? sounds kinda duh to me....:popcorn:

xfl2001fan
12-17-2009, 07:37 PM
How's that?

NAACP, Women's Activist Rights Groups, Latin American Month, Black History Month, Women's Rights Month, etc...

What's left for the average White American Man? The Rooney Rule states that a "minority" must be interviewed...so what if someone wants to hire Coach Tomlin...do they have to interview anyone other than him? If he is interviewed, gets the job, do White Coaches get to claim discrimination? Seems a bit unfair to me. Is there any rule/law in place that states there MUST be a certain percentage of white men in the workplace?

Texasteel
12-18-2009, 06:26 AM
i thought "allah" , was just another word for god ? :noidea: at the very least its thier god, so to believe there's only one god, does it make sence to sing god is god ? sounds kinda duh to me....:popcorn:

Allah is the muslin god MOP. The muslin religion does not acknowledge Christ as God incarnate, which is the basis of the Christian religion. If you can't sing about Christ in school you should not be able to sing about Allah either.

xfl2001fan
12-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Allah is the muslin god MOP. The muslin religion does not acknowledge Christ as God incarnate, which is the basis of the Christian religion. If you can't sing about Christ in school you should not be able to sing about Allah either.

Methinks you missed the dry sarcasm/tongue-in-cheek comment he was making.

Texasteel
12-18-2009, 08:18 AM
Methinks you missed the dry sarcasm/tongue-in-cheek comment he was making.

If he was being sarcastic, I did and apologies. MOP knows I'm not that bright.

GBMelBlount
12-18-2009, 08:23 AM
These right wing conservative wackos need to be reigned in.

Allah, and the loving & caring liberal principles must be inculcated into our children at an early age. If our schools do not somehow intervene, our children risk becoming prey to the cruel and hateful beliefs of evil conservative Christians.

Allah is the only good and loving God.

Die and go to hell you infidel bastards.

No virgins for you.

Texasteel
12-18-2009, 08:45 AM
These right wing conservative wackos need to be reigned in.

Allah, and the loving & caring liberal principles must be inculcated into our children at an early age. If our schools do not somehow intervene, our children risk becoming prey to the cruel and hateful beliefs of evil conservative Christians.

Allah is the only good and loving God.

Die and go to hell you infidel bastards.

No virgins for you.

Now that's sarcasm!!

GBMelBlount
12-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Now that's sarcasm!!

How dare you question Allah!

No virgins for you! :chuckle:

SteelMember
12-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Now that's sarcasm!!

LOL. No subtlety there. Just kinda clubs you in the head. :laughing:

Vincent
12-18-2009, 09:17 AM

Not arguing X, just adding data to the discussion. As of 2008, of the 304.1M Americans, 228.2M (75%) are "white". Included in that number are 29.2M "white Hispanic" and "Latino Americans" reducing the number of "white folks" to 198.9M (65.4%). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

At .97% male to female, there are 96.4M "white" guys in the American population, comprising something more than a minority.

Now, if you view the land through "multicultural" (read: cultural marxist) glasses, those 96.4M "white" guys are the descendants of the "white European homophobes that brought disease to Paradise, destroyed the peace loving indigenous peoples, enslaved Africans, oppressed women, ate, drank, and belched too much", and therefor are to be relegated to "most unfavored" status. In that regard one could say that "white" guys are being treated like a minority.

What I find alarming is the "muslim" population in America and the ridiculous favor they're being shown, as exemplified by the subject of this thread.

"There is no accurate count of the number of muslims in the United States, as the U.S. Census Bureau does not collect data on religious identification." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States That's interesting. The Census Bureau can tell us that there are 173,402,000 Christians of several dozen denominations, but they can't tell us how many muslims there are. Hmmmmm.

Pew Research puts the number at 2.5M.. CAIR (the happy face of terror in the US) puts the number at 6.7M. I believe the terrorists.

Back in 2001 when Booosh was falling all over himself trying to "get along" with domestic muslims, Siraj Wahaj, the first imam to deliver a muslim prayer for the U.S. House of Representatives :mad::banging::mad:, said that if muslims unite, they could elect their own leader as president; "take my word, if 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.". How prophetic.

Now we have a muslim occupying the White House, and traveling the world proclaiming that "America is not a Christian nation", to the chagrin of the 57% of the population that say that they are Christian.

Yeah, 2nd graders being told to sing "allah is God" matters.