PDA

View Full Version : Forum News - Hilarious

Champion
12-17-2009, 05:44 PM
So I've been coming to this site for a while now and sticking my prickly thorns in all of your asses, but your mods did something HILARIOUS today.

I naturally went through the typical banning process. First, your original account is simply disabled; this feeble effort can hardly be expected to prevent someone from returning. Some mods jump directly to the next step, which is an IP ban. This will suffice for a troll with no knowledge about IP, and makes navigation to the site slightly more inconvenient.

Obviously, it didn't work on me. I know that there is such a thing as a proxy server, and was willing to use one. After being banned a few more times, I could sense the mods' frustration. Why doesn't this guy get a life? Why does he keep coming back and aggravating us? What if he does this forever? GOD, HE'S SO ANNOYING!!!

Then, they did something unbelievable. They BANNED AN ENTIRE PROXY SERVER!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They banned the subset of IP addresses that www.turbohide.com uses! Isn't that f***ing genius! Unfortunately for them, there are many proxy servers, and they don't all use the same subset of IP addresses. So...it was a completely useless attempt, but HILARIOUS TO ME!!! Your mods thought that if they banned a single proxy server, it would stop me from being able to come here. :doh:

tony hipchest
12-17-2009, 05:46 PM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/05.jpg

you're gay.

TheWarDen86
12-17-2009, 05:47 PM
you're gay.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Crow-Magnon
12-17-2009, 05:47 PM
I hope to high effing heaven you're not a Ravens fan.

TheWarDen86
12-17-2009, 05:49 PM
I hope to high effing heaven you're not a Ravens fan.
Rest easy my friend; She is a Patriots fan. I thought that would be obvious considering both the behavior and lack of maturity.

tony hipchest
12-17-2009, 05:49 PM
pat fan homo

Burghfan58
12-17-2009, 05:57 PM
You are just so tricky! :sign11:

Shoes
12-17-2009, 05:57 PM
pat fan homo

..................and it looks like tommy :chuckle:

touchdownward
12-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Here.
http://pixiestixkidspix.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/cookie-bite-web.jpg

stillers4me
12-17-2009, 05:59 PM
And I thought my life was pathetic.

BlastFurnace
12-17-2009, 06:00 PM
So I've been coming to this site for a while now and sticking my prickly thorns in all of your asses, but your mods did something HILARIOUS today.

I naturally went through the typical banning process. First, your original account is simply disabled; this feeble effort can hardly be expected to prevent someone from returning. Some mods jump directly to the next step, which is an IP ban. This will suffice for a troll with no knowledge about IP, and makes navigation to the site slightly more inconvenient.

Obviously, it didn't work on me. I know that there is such a thing as a proxy server, and was willing to use one. After being banned a few more times, I could sense the mods' frustration. Why doesn't this guy get a life? Why does he keep coming back and aggravating us? What if he does this forever? GOD, HE'S SO ANNOYING!!!

They banned the subset of IP addresses that www.turbohide.com uses! Isn't that f***ing genius! Unfortunately for them, there are many proxy servers, and they don't all use the same subset of IP addresses. So...it was a completely useless attempt, but HILARIOUS TO ME!!! Your mods thought that if they banned a single proxy server, it would stop me from being able to come here. :doh:

Ok....you win. Are you satisfied.

Crow-Magnon
12-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Rest easy my friend; She is a Patriots fan. I thought that would be obvious considering both the behavior and lack of maturity.

Oh Jesus, that's explains it. Too much chowdah. :toofunny:

steelreserve
12-17-2009, 06:07 PM

Wow, I am floored -- FLOORED that you were able to figure this out.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f370/capt_taco/avatar42797_1.gif

SteelCityMom
12-17-2009, 06:27 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3228/2591618662_38f0f7fb6a.jpg

SteelersMongol
12-17-2009, 06:38 PM
My work here is done; your mods have shown me that I have reached the highest level of trollhood. :hatsoff:

May you all rest easy in Steeler heaven, where god himself showers you with his black n' gold semen of glory. :drink:...

Your work here is done? :toofunny: Where do you WORK now? NY Giants fan site?

Glace
12-17-2009, 06:40 PM
I don't know why Patriots* fans need to be such douchebags...

Remember kiddies....elementary school math..... 6 is greater than 3

Why do I feel the need for yet another Kanye mash-up?

"Yo Patriots...I'm really happy for you...and I'mma let you finish....but the Steelers are the best franchise in the NFL of all time!! OF ALL TIME!!!"

TheWarDen86
12-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Hey we have some computer savvy folks here too. Maybe if the mods would be good enough to share his email address we could play a few games too.

TheWarDen86
12-17-2009, 06:42 PM

We have one cool one here. Aside from him, I've never met one I liked. In addition to the maturity issue, they tend not to know very much about their team or FB in general.

Crow-Magnon
12-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Your work here is done? :toofunny: Where do you WORK now? NY Giants fan site?

Hemhorroid inspector.

Glace
12-17-2009, 06:49 PM
We have one cool one here. Aside from him, I've never met one I liked.

I don't consider fans of other teams "cool"...I just tolerate some better than others... :chuckle:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-17-2009, 06:53 PM

Why do I feel the need for yet another Kanye mash-up?

"Yo Patriots...I'm really happy for you...and I'mma let you finish....but the Steelers are the best franchise in the NFL of all time!! OF ALL TIME!!!"

Ever wonder why people from Massachusetts (or New England in general) are called "Massholes"?

They are all pricks that think they are better than you, though their accents make the sound like a retard. Matter-of-fact, most Pats fans do lick windows.

TheWarDen86
12-17-2009, 06:56 PM
I don't consider fans of other teams "cool"...I just tolerate some better than others... :chuckle:

lol. Well, I have met some pretty damn cool Ravens and Seahawk fans as well. Although, we seldom discuss FB. Beer and dirty jokes usually. :chuckle:

HometownGal
12-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Hey - I don't mind banning you every time you show up here, titstick. Knock yourself out - keeps my ban hammer from getting rusty. :thumbsup: