PDA

View Full Version : Who I like

mesaSteeler
12-18-2009, 10:35 PM
NFL from the sidelines

After hobnobbing around the NFL in the press boxes and sidelines, sports reporter Dale Lolley will let you know the insider scoop.
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/

Who I like

It's come to this, the Steelers are two-point favorites this week but I'm not sure why.

Maybe they are mad as hell and not going to take it any longer, but they should have been at that stage the past few weeks and it hasn't been the case.

Green Bay's passing game is going to cause the Steelers problems for obvious reasons. They haven't defended the pass very well without Troy Polamalu and don't force any turnovers.

Green Bay's defense is also going to be a tough matchup.

It seems pretty cut and dried to me as I expect the Packers to win, 27-20.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the Steelers win since they've been totally unpredictable this season. But I doubt it.
Posted by Dale Lolley at 7:31 PM 2 comments Links to this post

Crow-Magnon
12-18-2009, 10:50 PM
The Steelers offense has been sluggish and their secondary has been atrocious, but their pass rush has still been damned good. And that is the Pack's weakness; their O Line.

casteeler
12-18-2009, 11:29 PM
The Steelers offense has been sluggish and their secondary has been atrocious, but their pass rush has still been damned good. And that is the Pack's weakness; their O Line.

steelers weakness: the whole damn team

markymarc
12-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Not good when Dale Lolley loses faith in you. IMO I see the Packers either blowing us out or the Steelers actually play to the level of the Packers and make it a game. Here's to a good game and the Steelers actually showing some fight tomorrow :tt04:

Preacher
12-19-2009, 11:48 PM
steelers weakness: the whole damn team
Thats right. Nothing about this team is good :doh:

VegasStlrFan
12-19-2009, 11:55 PM
It really is amazing to me that they are a 2pt favorite. This was a tough game before they started to stumble.

Franco32Harris
12-20-2009, 11:46 AM
I have faith that the Steelers can win :tt02:

LVSteelersfan
12-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Screw Lolly Pop. I go into every game with the thought that this team is going to win. They have the offensive talent to do it if they can just get in the end zone. The defense still has a lot of monsters on it. If the secondary would quit dropping easy INT attempts caused by the front seven, we would have won at least two more games. Get some people back there that can catch a duck pass. We all know that Ike can't catch but what is up with the rest of them?