PDA

View Full Version : BEARS

shinoff2183
12-19-2009, 04:13 AM
All I gotta say is this weekend I am the biggest bear fan you will ever find.

WH
12-19-2009, 07:05 AM

As are the rest of us, i'm sure lol

HometownGal
12-19-2009, 07:27 AM
Count me in on that fan club! :hope:

Steeler in Carolina
12-19-2009, 07:27 AM
I will agree. Gotta have faith that the Bears can do it.

supa_fly_steeler
12-19-2009, 07:51 AM
lets hope cry baby cutler actually helps us, losing hester shits there chances even more :(

Galax Steeler
12-19-2009, 07:57 AM
No way around it we all have to pull for the Bears.

Crow-Magnon
12-19-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm pulling for the Bea........um, never mind! :wink02:

WindyCitySteelerFan
12-19-2009, 10:53 AM
I live in Chicago, and even I can't jump aboard that sinking ship.

Crow-Magnon
12-19-2009, 11:34 AM
I live in Chicago, and even I can't jump aboard that sinking ship.

I just heard that the freakin' Bears didn't make it to Baltimore yet and may not make it due to the snow. If so, and if it causes the game to be delayed until MOnday, I'm going to blow a ^&$* gasket! :mad:

Nadroj 20
12-19-2009, 11:37 AM
I just heard that the freakin' Bears didn't make it to Baltimore yet and may not make it due to the snow. If so, and if it causes the game to be delayed until MOnday, I'm going to blow a ^&$* gasket! :mad:

Lol im pretty sure most of the north east is buried under snow.

Crow-Magnon
12-19-2009, 12:13 PM
Lol im pretty sure most of the north east is buried under snow.

True, but the Bears knew this storm was coming and they waited until late yesterday evening to fly out. They should have taken off yesterday afternoon. But what do they care? They aren't fighting for a playoff spot.

GutterflowerSteel
12-19-2009, 12:18 PM

That will hopefully mean the Steelers game won't be pre-empted on our local tv stations by the Ravens game :tt02: I heard on the local news that the Bears haven't even left Chicago yet. This snow isn't going to let up until Sunday morning.

WindyCitySteelerFan
12-19-2009, 12:38 PM
They've moved the Bears Ravens game to 4:15 as well. The Bears are still sitting in O'hare airport waiting to fly out, its all the news talks about here.. Jay Cutler whining and crying and the damned Bears.

Psyychoward86
12-19-2009, 03:59 PM

r u seriously still thinking we deserve to go to the playoffs or do u just want to see the ravens burn to the ground

WH
12-19-2009, 04:01 PM
r u seriously still thinking we deserve to go to the playoffs or do u just want to see the ravens burn to the ground

If they win out, after this losing streak, and make it....yeah, they deserve to be in the playoffs.

And yes, Baltimore burning to the ground is something the entire East Coast has been waiting for for 100 years.

Psyychoward86
12-19-2009, 04:17 PM
If they win out, after this losing streak, and make it....yeah, they deserve to be in the playoffs.

ha, no. You gotta look at reality. If this team truly wanted to fight for their playoff lives and defend their superbowl title, they would've done it long, long ago.

stb_steeler
12-19-2009, 04:28 PM

If Lancaster Catholic can make it to Hershey PA for the AAA state championship game saturday morning, then why can Chicago make it ?:banging:

WH
12-19-2009, 04:41 PM
ha, no. You gotta look at reality. If this team truly wanted to fight for their playoff lives and defend their superbowl title, they would've done it long, long ago.

That's the thing I don't get....... It's not like they aren't trying. I'm sure everyone in that locker room gives a crap....they've just been getting beaten.

If they win tomorrow in a commanding fashion can we agree that they are now fighting for it and now deserve a spot?

WH
12-19-2009, 04:43 PM
If Lancaster Catholic can make it to Hershey PA for the AAA state championship game saturday morning, then why can Chicago make it ?:banging:

Agreed. It's not like they don't have 60 other airports to land in. Hell, fly into Richmond and take the 5 hour busride. They could be there by midnight.

Psyychoward86
12-19-2009, 05:22 PM
That's the thing I don't get....... It's not like they aren't trying. I'm sure everyone in that locker room gives a crap....they've just been getting beaten.

If they win tomorrow in a commanding fashion can we agree that they are now fighting for it and now deserve a spot?

Bad trends dont just blow away all of a sudden. If we wanted to win, some of these games, we would've done it a long time ago. We arent gonna unleash hell..........two weeks later. "Technically" we're not out of the playoff race, but this isnt our year. This is so much more different than the hardships we overcame last year. Superbowl champions dont have a mass array of off-field problems, coach/player disputes, and long losing streaks, especially not against league bottom feeders. I'm still pulling for our guys of course, it would bring some satisfaction to be a playoff spoiler for some of the teams we still have to face, but i dont think anybody here can honestly say they would be stoked to make the playoffs. Can u honestly tell yourself that this year's team has the gas to go all the way, or anywhere for that matter? If we were a championship team, we would have shown it when it matters most. And we havent. Just my two cents

wootawnee
12-20-2009, 03:17 AM
http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/5843/178783.jpgDa bears........

Rotorhead
12-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Dam Psyycho, not a fan this season cause they are losing?? If they were to start clicking like they are able to, win out and somehow make it into the playoffs, we all know they have the talent to win it all . . . So yes, if they make it to the playoffs, they deserve to. Maybe this storm takes the ball out of Cutlers hands and the Bears can win a running game!

WH
12-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Also, go Falcons, Bills, and Titans. (but let Ricky and Thomas get two rushing TD's each please)