PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Mock Draft (fans Choice)

xfl2001fan
12-19-2009, 07:55 AM
If the Steelers fans on this board were to compose their own draft next year (using concensus b!tching to determine when a player gets picked) , I suspect it would look something like:

Round 1: Offensive Coordinator (Bruce Arians Sucks)
Round 2: Defensive Coordinator (Dick Lebeau has lost his grip)
Round 3: Full back
Round 4: Big Back to pound the rock with
Round 5: OL/DL (they suck or are old)
Round 6: OL/DL (they suck or are old)
Round 7: OL/DL (they suck or are old)
Comp Pick 1: Offensive Coordinator (in case 1st rounder doesn't work out)
Comp Pick 2: QB (Ben takes too many sacks)

Yeah my Browns may suck, but you can be damn sure that they day after they win a SB, I won't be whining/crying about the FO/Coaching Staff/Players...and that if my team ever finds itself in a position to have decades of dominance...the occasional slip in the standings wouldn't cause me to go all doom n gloom.

Go ahead and flame away doom n gloomers.

supa_fly_steeler
12-19-2009, 10:39 AM
dick lebeau is legendary i would never trade him away, the o-line are getting better and better, ben does hold onto the ball too long... it's just his style.

im not gonna whine over anything other than the players need to put in more effort, ike taylor has been revolting to watch at times this year. an effortloss push out of bounds does not earn his steel city stripes, devastating hits by clark earn your stripes.

Aussie_steeler
12-19-2009, 01:31 PM
If the Steelers fans on this board were to compose their own draft next year (using concensus b!tching to determine when a player gets picked) , I suspect it would look something like:

Round 1: Offensive Coordinator (Bruce Arians Sucks)
Round 3: Full back
Round 4: Big Back to pound the rock with
Round 5: OL/DL (they suck or are old)
Round 6: OL/DL (they suck or are old)
Round 7: OL/DL (they suck or are old)
Comp Pick 1: Offensive Coordinator (in case 1st rounder doesn't work out)
Comp Pick 2: QB (Ben takes too many sacks)

Yeah my Browns may suck, but you can be damn sure that they day after they win a SB, I won't be whining/crying about the FO/Coaching Staff/Players...and that if my team ever finds itself in a position to have decades of dominance...the occasional slip in the standings wouldn't cause me to go all doom n gloom.

Go ahead and flame away doom n gloomers.

XFL - it would need about 25 draft picks to keep them satisfied.
You forgot the 4 picks to replace the entire secondary, the TE's and WR's to replace the guys who dog it or keep dropping sure fire TD passes.

The positive this year is that the steelers can save some money by laying off all the bus drivers that were required to transport the bandwagoners. Maybe they will be able to pick up work in Indy or New Orleans.

:thumbsup:Very funny post.

xfl2001fan
12-19-2009, 07:04 PM
XFL - it would need about 25 draft picks to keep them satisfied.
You forgot the 4 picks to replace the entire secondary, the TE's and WR's to replace the guys who dog it or keep dropping sure fire TD passes.

The positive this year is that the steelers can save some money by laying off all the bus drivers that were required to transport the bandwagoners. Maybe they will be able to pick up work in Indy or New Orleans.

:thumbsup:Very funny post.

I tossed in 3 Comp picks...though I suppose another 12 or so more is in order...after all, there is a clear dropoff from the SB season to this one...

Vincent
12-19-2009, 08:19 PM

X, my friend, Papa LeBeau has not lost his grip.

Trade down in the 1st and take Terrence Cody.

xfl2001fan
12-20-2009, 08:40 AM
X, my friend, Papa LeBeau has not lost his grip.

Trade down in the 1st and take Terrence Cody.

Those are not what I believe...that's just some of the griping I've heard from Steelers fans on this site.