PDA

View Full Version : First time seeing Heinz Field

fanof#43
12-19-2009, 01:54 PM
I saw home turf for the first time last week. Unfortunately, the circumstances of my first visit were sad (Grandmothers funeral), but, I was thrilled to just drive around the magnificent structure. I was awed by the sight of the palace of steel. Although I was never able to see a game played at historic Three Rivers Stadium, I do hope to get to watch a game at Heinz someday.

Galax Steeler
12-20-2009, 10:38 AM
I saw home turf for the first time last week. Unfortunately, the circumstances of my first visit were sad (Grandmothers funeral), but, I was thrilled to just drive around the magnificent structure. I was awed by the sight of the palace of steel. Although I was never able to see a game played at historic Three Rivers Stadium, I do hope to get to watch a game at Heinz someday.

I am glad you got to see the stadium for the first time it is a beautiful place to visit. I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.

BigBen'sSwagger
12-20-2009, 10:49 AM
I am sorry to hear about your grandmother as well although I am glad you got to see Hienz field.

I look forward to the day I see it myself along with my 1st live Steeler game.

love4allpaws
09-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandmother too but there is a rhyme and reason for everything. I'm glad to got to see that aweseome place. I just got my first look at the first pre-season game. What a great stadium. Going to be going back soon for a couple more games before it gets too cold.:drink: