PDA

View Full Version : yahoo lead me here

siss
01-28-2006, 09:43 PM
Funny story. I was looking at yahoo for something called a rotlis-buger. I'm making the menu for the super bowl party me and the man will be having. Anyway yahoo lead me here regarding rothlis-burgers and I cant find anything.
So will one of you kind Pittsburg natives tell me (a native californian) what the heck is in a Rothlis-burger and also what else would someone from Pittsburg make (to eat) the day there beloved team goes to the big show.
I have always been a steeler fan, but only in the last two season have I made the spiral into fanitic. I guess you could call me a bandwagon fan, but not really because I watched even when you didnt have a quarter back by the name of Big ben.
thank you for the help in advance. And my profound apoligies if this topic is outdated.

Koopa
01-28-2006, 09:50 PM
well here was a thread that was started about this burger

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=59644#post59644

siss
01-28-2006, 09:59 PM
what wlse would a steeler fan have to represent there team. Bus cakes? Randel El cookies?

Infamix
01-28-2006, 10:05 PM
lmaoo Randel El cookies

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 06:01 AM
Glad you found your way here!

SteelerFanInATL
01-29-2006, 06:27 AM
I have always been a steeler fan, but only in the last two season have I made the spiral into fanitic. .

Once you go Black (& Gold) you can never go back. LOL

Hammer67
01-29-2006, 10:07 AM
what wlse would a steeler fan have to represent there team. Bus cakes? Randel El cookies?

Ha...pierogies, Primanti's style sandwiches...

check out http://www.primantibros.com

BlitzburghRockCity
01-29-2006, 10:35 AM
jerome bettis cookies, big ben beef jerky, roethlis-burger , ..man you can make an entire meal outta Steelers food :tt:

siss
01-29-2006, 11:39 AM
Once you go Black (& Gold) you can never go back. LOL
I hope the force is strong, causeI don't want to go back to the dark side!:sofunny:

WWIIOwheelz
01-29-2006, 08:25 PM
If you work in the Strip District in Pittsburgh, you can get the original Roethlisburger at Peppi's, a tiny sandwich shop serving some of the best food EVAH. I grinned a couple of years ago when Bettis had an interview with Sports Illustrated, and they met there. :]

(I personally love the Forbes Field sandwich)