PDA

View Full Version : Look What I Found!!!!

stillers4me
12-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Russ and I were in a new little sports shop at a small mall in Cinci last night. It is located in the same spot that another similar store was. (The owner of the old store was a real nice guy and Russ always stopped in to talk to him. He finally got fed up with the Bengals and the fans and closed up shop a few months ago. He gave us a really good deal on that awesome Steelers D and LeBeau locker room picture over the summer.)

Anyway....a new owner has opened it back up and I was looking through a bunch of signed pictures that were just laying on one of counters. There were several Steelers pictures in the stack and I'm standing there tryng to figure out who they were when I burst out laughing. I handed one to my husband and said....."Is this who I think it is?" It had a $19.99 price tag on it. I said to the owner......"you know, this one isn't going to be worth much in Cinci, what will you take for it?" He gave it to us for 9 bucks.....and worth every penny! :sofunny:

BTW......the new owner is a real dickhead and has absolutely no sense of humor. :chuckle:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/002640x480.jpg

NEPAsteeler
12-20-2009, 12:05 PM
That's awesome!

GoSlash27
12-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Kimo?? Man, that's gotta hurt :chuckle:

Mewtwo
12-20-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm more suprised a Cincy fan didn't buy it right off just to film its destruction on YouTube...but then again, that would require a Bungles fan to have a brain!

stillers4me
12-20-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm more suprised a Cincy fan didn't buy it right off just to film its destruction on YouTube...but then again, that would require a Bungles fan to have a brain!

That's what I said to my hubby. "We need to by this to buy this to keep some Bengals fan from desecrating it." :chuckle:

Angus Burgher
12-21-2009, 12:46 AM
If only he had signed it in Carson Palmer's blood.

CantStop85
12-21-2009, 02:17 AM
If only he had signed it in Carson Palmer's blood.

:nervous:

MasterOfPuppets
12-21-2009, 03:34 AM
man thats freakin sweet.... you should print off copies on a photo printer and hand them out to bengal fans for christmas ...:thumbsup: ... i bet cs85 would love one...:applaudit:

stillers4me
12-21-2009, 08:28 AM
man thats freakin sweet.... you should print off copies on a photo printer and hand them out to bengal fans for christmas ...:thumbsup: ... i bet cs85 would love one...:applaudit:

That would make both of us even more popular at work.. :chuckle:

supa_fly_steeler
12-21-2009, 02:27 PM
stick it up all around cincinnati, or photoshop the signature onto when kemo destroyed carsons leg.

Angus Burgher
12-21-2009, 04:31 PM
:nervous:

LOL, I was just joking. For the record, I don't honestly cheer for injuries to any player.

Other than Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs. Eff those guys.

Galax Steeler
12-23-2009, 05:00 AM
Carson Palmer would like to have one as well.:rofl: