PDA

View Full Version : Steelers will win today

Hayeksheroes
12-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Here' s the logic
Steelers were a good team that lost to bad teams.
Steelers are a bad team that will play a good team.
Since bad teams beat good teams, the Steelers will win.

All of this is of course nonsense, because if bad teams always beat good teams, then they would not be bad teams. If good teams always lost to bad teams, then they would not be good teams.

How else can one explain 0-5 streak after going 6-2?

zsheik22
12-20-2009, 12:46 PM
I think we got this. I think we'll get a lot of pressure on AR and come up with 4-5 sacks this game at crucial times.

5 sacks, 2 fumbles(not all by QB)... Let's see ;)

Psyychoward86
12-20-2009, 12:55 PM
cool story bro

43Hitman
12-20-2009, 01:21 PM
cool story bro

This.
Also would like to know if you are taking medicine for being bi-polar? First you make a thread saying it's preseason and we should play all of our young players, then you make a thread saying that we will win today. So which is it?

How about this, until you can make up your mind on what the Steelers are or are not, just refrain from making all these pointless threads.

Hayeksheroes
12-20-2009, 01:44 PM
This.
Also would like to know if you are taking medicine for being bi-polar? First you make a thread saying it's preseason and we should play all of our young players, then you make a thread saying that we will win today. So which is it?

How about this, until you can make up your mind on what the Steelers are or are not, just refrain from making all these pointless threads.

No, I think the Steelers will win today, but not make the playoffs. Nothing odd about that.

Mean Machine
12-20-2009, 01:58 PM
We don't lose at home very much, and with the pressure of us having to end this streak, I think the hometown fans will help cheer the team to victory. Defense will get after Rodgers today and cause some TOs.

Steelers 30
GB 20

Hayeksheroes
12-20-2009, 10:33 PM
I was right. Apologies accepted.