PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk college football recruiting Recruiting/ preseason rankings

Go_Cats
01-28-2006, 10:50 PM
1. USC
2. Florida
3. Texas
4. Michigan
5. ND
6. Georgia
7. PSU
8. tOSU
9. LSU
10. Auborn
11. Miami
12. Florida
13. ASU
14. OU
15. aTm

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=15&p=9&c=14&yr=2006

Conference:

1. SEC
2. Pac 10
3. Big 12
4. Big 10
5. ACC

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=15&p=9&c=14&view=2&yr=2006

nu4everfan15
01-28-2006, 11:13 PM
i think psu has an underrated class and michigans is alil overrated at this point. usc def got quality, but they dont need quantity so i think they did the best, but i am just suprised how well urban meyer did in his first complete year of recruiting in fl... i remember people sayin he wasnt a good enough recruiter, but he had guys slobbering over a gator helmet. I am also glad that florida got their tim tebow because i dont like him one bit.

I understand the conference ratings, but really the sec has the most talent rich soil out there... and the pac 10 has california, and i think the big 12 gets screwed in terms of recruiting ranks. Really, nebraska has had a great class, maybe not star wise, but they have def gotten players they needed, and alot of jc-transfers, and that is really wat the big 12 likes to do and scouting experts dont really like that idea.

but i cant wait to see these 5 star guys contribute to their teams. its sooo long until spring ball!!!!

Go_Cats
01-30-2006, 05:31 PM
i think psu has an underrated class and michigans is alil overrated at this point. usc def got quality, but they dont need quantity so i think they did the best, but i am just suprised how well urban meyer did in his first complete year of recruiting in fl... i remember people sayin he wasnt a good enough recruiter, but he had guys slobbering over a gator helmet. I am also glad that florida got their tim tebow because i dont like him one bit.

I understand the conference ratings, but really the sec has the most talent rich soil out there... and the pac 10 has california, and i think the big 12 gets screwed in terms of recruiting ranks. Really, nebraska has had a great class, maybe not star wise, but they have def gotten players they needed, and alot of jc-transfers, and that is really wat the big 12 likes to do and scouting experts dont really like that idea.

but i cant wait to see these 5 star guys contribute to their teams. its sooo long until spring ball!!!!
Good Posting, I think the SEC rankings are a little overrated myself, what do you think?

nu4everfan15
01-30-2006, 06:20 PM
oo ya, because of the sooo talent rich florida, some kids who are three star ratings really dont match up w/ the three star talent of say pa... i think that florida and the rest of those southern states have the best prospects but they dont have the depth that the west and california has. I would go straight to california if i had a chance to recruit.