PDA

View Full Version : teams can rush on the browns and chiefs

tony hipchest
12-20-2009, 03:09 PM
j. harrison- 34/286 yds
j. charles- 25/154 yds

all tied up with a minute to go.

:scratchchin: hmmmm.... someone must not have gotten the memo. :doh:

EDIT- browns winning thanks to harrisons 3rd td and breaking jim browns team record. LOL :banging:

MasterOfPuppets
12-20-2009, 03:18 PM
stupid browns ... they've already killed thier chances of getting clausen in the draft. now they've most likely killed thier shot at berry. :applaudit:

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
12-21-2009, 05:00 PM
Cribbs=Beast.

But I assume you guys know that by now. ;).

Also, Harrison was running like a madman, but I think that our Fullback Lawrence Vickers and that Center we drafted in Alex Mack was helping to create some of those holes he ran through.

43Hitman
12-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Cribbs=Beast.

But I assume you guys know that by now. ;).

Also, Harrison was running like a madman, but I think that our Fullback Lawrence Vickers and that Center we drafted in Alex Mack was helping to create some of those holes he ran through.

Why they haven't given him a contract extension yet is beyond me. They screw around to long and he walks at the end of the year. We sure could use a returner like that.

TheWarDen86
12-21-2009, 05:17 PM
Why they haven't given him a contract extension yet is beyond me. They screw around to long and he walks at the end of the year. We sure could use a returner like that.

I think we should pull a Yankees/Red Sox and sign him just to keep him away from our enemies....not to mention the benefits of it for us. :chuckle:

RoethlisBURGHer
12-23-2009, 03:03 PM

He isn't a free agent at the end of the year. He signed an extension the other year, a six-year one I think but it doesn't pay much. The Hester got his big deal and now Cribbs wants more money added to his, which I think he deserves.

I hate when a player outplays his contract and wants a ton more money, but this is one case where the player DESERVES that money because Cribbs is so underpayed. He is the best damn football player on the Cleveland Browns. Pay him what he wants. He doesn't want Hester money, but he deserves a pay raise.

43Hitman
12-23-2009, 03:26 PM
He isn't a free agent at the end of the year. He signed an extension the other year, a six-year one I think but it doesn't pay much. The Hester got his big deal and now Cribbs wants more money added to his, which I think he deserves.

I hate when a player outplays his contract and wants a ton more money, but this is one case where the player DESERVES that money because Cribbs is so underpayed. He is the best damn football player on the Cleveland Browns. Pay him what he wants. He doesn't want Hester money, but he deserves a pay raise.

:doh:Oh I just figured that with all the "pay the man" Deion has been hollering for that he was going to be a FA. My mistake. I still wish we had him.

Preacher
12-23-2009, 03:38 PM
:doh:Oh I just figured that with all the "pay the man" Deion has been hollering for that he was going to be a FA. My mistake. I still wish we had him.

Why?

That would mean our special team would actually have to learn how to block! :wink02:

43Hitman
12-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Why?

That would mean our special team would actually have to learn how to block! :wink02:

:flap: