PDA

View Full Version : Max Starks

Steel_12
12-20-2009, 08:27 PM
I didn't see a thread about this useless fat bastard. He got murdered all day by a rookie and others. There is no way Ben can be confident in him after today's HORRIBLE performance. He shouldn't get any credit for this win!!!

BlastFurnace
12-20-2009, 08:28 PM
I wonder if he is hurt. He played very well this year and for the first half of this season. He was aweful today.

FacemeIke
12-20-2009, 08:31 PM
He's played well the rest of the year, but clearly had a bad day. He should have gotten a ton more help from the backs though! Moore failed to help much at all when he was in the backfield on 3rd downs and there were a few times were BA (in all his wisdom) went to empty back sets even though our Oline continually was getting beat on Ben's blindside.

Steel_12
12-20-2009, 08:36 PM
I've been seeing him get beat the last couple of games. I think he had a good first half also but these past couple of weeks have been terrible. If he is hurt, he needs to go sit down somewhere!

Vincent
12-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Clay Matthews Jr is quick as a cat. Max has had some impressive games this year against top flight rushers that we all cringed at before the game. He shut Jared Allen down - period.

AllD
12-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Just goes to show the OL is average at best, but better than last year. CBs and STs are the weakest and then OL.