PDA

View Full Version : Most memorable Steeler moment in the SB?

LambertIsGod58
01-29-2006, 07:42 AM
If I had to pick the most memorable Superbowl moment in Steelers history, it was probably after Superbowl X. It was in the post game celebration and Andy Russell gave the game ball to the Chief. I wasn't old enough to remember it back in '75, I was only 3. But after watching all the documentaries, that one would stand out. A close #2, was a year later. Kicker Roy Gerela attempts a FG and misses wide right. Dallas S Cliff Harris goes up to Gerela and slaps him on the helmet. Lambert sees this, turns around and threw Cliff Harris to the ground like a rag doll. The Steelers D really picked up their game after this happened.

BlackNGold203
01-29-2006, 08:13 AM
A close #2, was a year later. Kicker Roy Gerela attempts a FG and misses wide right. Dallas S Cliff Harris goes up to Gerela and slaps him on the helmet. Lambert sees this, turns around and threw Cliff Harris to the ground like a rag doll. The Steelers D really picked up their game after this happened.

That was a huge moment...no doubt

It's impossible to choose....

Brad to Swann in SB X...4th quarter...64 yd TD to ice the game?
Brad to Swann 4th quarter SB XIII?
Brad to Stall for the TD in SB XIV?

LOL..I dont know if theres any Cowboy lurkers here..but they would probably say Jackie Smith dropping the TD pass in SB XIII....LOL

P.S. I am plenty old enough to remember them all....LMAO

LambertIsGod58
01-29-2006, 08:27 AM
That was a huge moment...no doubt

LOL..I dont know if theres any Cowboy lurkers here..but they would probably say Jackie Smith dropping the TD pass in SB XIII....LOL

P.S. I am plenty old enough to remember them all....LMAO

Yeah, I forgot that one. LOL!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing......:rofl:

LambertIsGod58
01-29-2006, 11:53 AM
This isn't a Steelers moment...but someone posted this a while back and I love the story. What a bad sport Millen is.....although Lambert would have been proud of his intensity...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/Millenswing.jpg