PDA

View Full Version : a great game

tony hipchest
12-20-2009, 11:31 PM
all things aside, if you can seperate this game from the season itself, this one was a great game. a steelers classic imo.

steelers/packers always seems to live up to the billing whether it be the last second thigpen loss in '95 or the win in '05 with batch in reserve and polamalu running one back.

the playoffs may be a distant hope, but i am certainly glad to finally see a win, no matter how it comes, in what seems like 2 months.

i hope the next 2 weeks are the same.

9-7 baby! :tt03:

Dino 6 Rings
12-20-2009, 11:34 PM
I agree, and at least this week on NFL Replay I'll be able to watch without puking a little in my mouth.

I bet raiders fans, bengals fans, chiefs fans, and browns fans, heck even bears fans consider their wins over the Steelers to be "great games"

I'll watch it again this week for sure. That last play was beautiful but both Ward and Holmes made some fantastic plays during the game as well.

I can't wait to see Carter blow that deep ball coverage tackle again. So much fun to watch the first time...sarcasm :)

Nadroj 20
12-20-2009, 11:34 PM
I feel the same way tony, this was a great game and maybe it will give us the momentum we need to get pass the Ravens and the Dolphins

9-7 baby!

MACH1
12-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Typical Steelers "give me a heart attack" game.

Hopefully we can pull out the next two.

Preacher
12-20-2009, 11:44 PM
It was a very good game.

If our d can step up and play well, Hey..

Win the next two games, and take what is given!