PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating In Cleveland!!!!!!!

DaBigDaddy469
01-29-2006, 03:21 PM
Just a lil FYI but after we win in Detroit, we are heading to Cleveland on Monday morning to tailgate at Cleveland's WTAM 1100 AM/ WMMS 100.7 FM's parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have been bashing Cowher and the Steelers relentlessly for years now and now it's payback time! Anyone interested in some Post Super Bowl Browns Bashing, meet us at the Independence Radio Headquarters on Rockside Road just off of I77 at the Independence exit.

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Just a lil FYI but after we win in Detroit, we are heading to Cleveland on Monday morning to tailgate at Cleveland's WTAM 1100 AM/ WMMS 100.7 FM's parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have been bashing Cowher and the Steelers relentlessly for years now and now it's payback time! Anyone interested in some Post Super Bowl Browns Bashing, meet us at the Independence Radio Headquarters on Rockside Road just off of I77 at the Independence exit.
I`m in! Just let me know for sure! Can we do this legally? I`ll try and get more people thru my Steelers of Ohio fan clubs! Let me know how many you have!

DaBigDaddy469
01-29-2006, 04:52 PM
Legal? I'm not 100% sure. I'm thinking that as long as we don't have any alcohol, the worst they can do is throw us out. Oh and it's one hundred percent a go so spread the word. I bet the radio stations will go along with it. The radio center holds a half dozen or so stations including two of the largest in the US. WTAM 1100 AM and WMMS 100.7 FM so I imagine Clear Channel will be happy to see us there for the ratings.

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Legal? I'm not 100% sure. I'm thinking that as long as we don't have any alcohol, the worst they can do is throw us out. Oh and it's one hundred percent a go so spread the word. I bet the radio stations will go along with it. The radio center holds a half dozen or so stations including two of the largest in the US. WTAM 1100 AM and WMMS 100.7 FM so I imagine Clear Channel will be happy to see us there for the ratings.
I will pass the word tomorrow, to everyone!

Suitanim
02-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Be sure to tell Trivisonno that eating on the air and talking about nothing SHOULDN'T = Good ratings, and wouldn't in any other city than Cleveland.

DaBigDaddy469
02-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Here are the directions to WTAM/WMMS Radio 6200 Oak Tree Blvd, Independence OH

77 North to Exit 155 Rockside Road(Independence)

Turn Left On Rockside

Turn Left On Oak Tree Blvd

Triv is ON AIR from 3:15 - 7:00

Hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stlrs4Life
02-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Go get them guys! That's pretty cool!

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 11:42 AM
What time? Your first post says morning, then you mentioned 3:00 p.m.

blackvelvet
04-18-2006, 06:17 PM

Who are they to be bashing us? At least we've won Super Bowls. Even if we did lose back in 95, at least we've been there. What can they say? I could understand the Cowboys (i'm not agreeing here, just understanding), but the Browns?