PDA

View Full Version : We Ain't Dead Yet.

Preacher
12-23-2009, 04:06 AM
Great words from Tomlin.

During our last drive, Tomlin was heard saying it.

How perfect is that for this team..

We ain't dead yet... (and we ain't going to be!)

NO LOSE MUST WHINE!

Galax Steeler
12-23-2009, 04:09 AM
We are not dead, I agree with those words of Tomlin. If there is anyone that thinks we are dead then they are not the true fans of the Steelers.

Busforever
12-23-2009, 04:59 AM
I'm not sure everyone realise that a playoff berth is not a miraculous option. Of course we have to win our last 2 games. But the only help we need is from Philadelphia: if they beat the Broncos, then we control our destiny.

That's not what i would call a "miracle"! We have a real chance!

Steelers>NFL
12-23-2009, 06:11 AM
I'm not sure everyone realise that a playoff berth is not a miraculous option. Of course we have to win our last 2 games. But the only help we need is from Philadelphia: if they beat the Broncos, then we control our destiny.

Is this true? If so, I did not realize it was be that simple... at least the theory. Not us winning.

Venom
12-23-2009, 06:16 AM
Go Eagles !!!!!! Yea , we have to win our last 2 games. We will have the tiebreaker against the Dolphins , Titans and Denver if we do win our last 2 games and are tied with those teams. I cant see the Ravnes losing their last game . Nevertheless , it would be great to go to the dance !!!!

GoSlash27
12-23-2009, 06:30 AM
Yeah, it's just about that simple. We're not in full control of our destiny with a Philly win, but the odds are heavily against us getting knocked out.
The Jags can knock us out, but they have to beat the Patriots in New England to do it. (1:00 CBS)
The Jets can knock us out, but they have to beat the Colts *and* the Bengals to do it. (4:15 CBS)
The Texans can knock us out, but they have to 1) beat the Dolphins and the Patriots (1:00 CBS)and 2) pray for help from the Chargers or the Seahawks to beat the Titans.(FRI 7:30 NFL)

Every matchup (including the key matchup in Philly (4:15 CBS) ) is favored to go our way.

If you have a throwback Steagles jersey, now's the time. :tt02:

supa_fly_steeler
12-23-2009, 06:39 AM

wrong, the ravens need to lose 1 more game after we beat them (if we do) or they get the tie breaker due to afc and divisional record.

we arn't dead but as Arnold Schwazzaneeeegger says

"Ill be back"

when we do get to the playoffs we will terminate the colts dreams and then destroy the bengals and then make fun of new orleans in the bowl game.

GoSlash27
12-23-2009, 06:43 AM
wrong, the ravens need to lose 1 more game after we beat them (if we do) or they get the tie breaker due to afc and divisional record.
Supafly,
Incorrect. The Ravens end up with the 5th seed and we get 6th. If they do manage to somehow lose to the Raiders, they're out of the playoffs and we get 5th seed. 6th would go to Denver.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&15=50000040&16=55145505

stillers4me
12-23-2009, 06:53 AM
Supafly,
Incorrect. The Ravens end up with the 5th seed and we get 6th. If they do manage to somehow lose to the Raiders, they're out of the playoffs and we get 5th seed.

And that is not out the realm either. The Raiders beat us and the Bengals. They are not exactly dead, either.

On Sunday, the owner of our Steelers bar gave everyone little bottles of champagne with labels on them saying "happy holidays from Martino's". I told every one around me that I was saving my bottle for the playoffs. They looked at me like I was crazy. (Playoffs?? :chuckle:) I plan on enjoying that little bottle one way or the other!

GoSlash27
12-23-2009, 07:07 AM
Stillers,
I kinda hope they do make it. I'd like another shot at the Bengals in the wildcard round.
Oops... got that backwards. We'd need the 5th seed to go to Cincy. Nevermind *embarrassed*

CPanther95
12-23-2009, 07:30 AM
It's definitely very possible since OAK beat DEN.

If we lose to Baltimore, then we'd need a miracle - actually 2 miracles.
CLE over JAX
KC over DEN

CPanther95
12-23-2009, 07:35 AM
Stillers,
I kinda hope they do make it. I'd like another shot at the Bengals in the wildcard round.
Oops... got that backwards. We'd need the 5th seed to go to Cincy. Nevermind *embarrassed*

The most likely way to get the Bengals in the WC round would be for HOU to knock off NE in Week 17. But then we'd need TEN to win out to keep our spot.

stillers4me
12-23-2009, 07:37 AM
Stillers,

Speak for yourself. I live in Whodeyhell and I would prefer not to have to play them again. I don't want to have to live with the aftermath of either beating them or losing to them. They are both poor winners and losers. Either way, I see new scratches on my car in the near future.

GoSlash27
12-23-2009, 07:38 AM
CP,
I think I'll just stick with the odds. So long as we get to the dance, it's all good by me. :wink02:

GoSlash27
12-23-2009, 07:40 AM
Stillers,
:chuckle:
Sorry to hear that. I'm stuck in Kurt Warner fanboi central. Last winter was... interesting.

CPanther95
12-23-2009, 07:41 AM
I'd rather light up NE's defense on their home field in round 1 anyway.

I'm in the middle of Panthers country. It's actually quite pleasant. Of course there's probably as many Steelers fans as Panthers fans down here - and the Panthers fans are extremely polite. :tt02:

stlrtruck
12-23-2009, 07:44 AM
Let's just WIN this one and let the rest of the games end how they may.

CPanther95
12-23-2009, 07:48 AM

If what we say here has an affect on us winning this one, then there's no reason to believe that we can't affect the outcome of the other teams' games as well. Why leave it up to chance?

stillers4me
12-23-2009, 07:53 AM

:drink:

It's too bad that beating Baltimore helps Cinci. When I told a couple of Bengals "fans" at work that they need to be Steelers fans this weekend, they tried to argue with me and said they would never root for Pittsburgh. (some of them still think the division just falls into their lap because they "swept the division"...silly bungles fans) I said ,"suit yourself." They just give me that blank look and say "Whodey." :sofunny:

Aren't they going to be surprised if the Rats end up winning the division? That would be my only comfort in losing to the ratbirds. :wink02:

markymarc
12-23-2009, 11:42 AM
It's crazy to think we are still alive for the wild card spot. I just want to see the Steelers take care of their own business. Just go out and beat the Ravens and Dolphins :tt02:

Merchant
12-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Wait, what? If Houston finishes 9-7 they would eliminate us?

CPanther95
12-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Wait, what? If Houston finishes 9-7 they would eliminate us?

Most teams in the hunt would beat us because of our crappy Conference record. The teams that don't are the ones we beat head-to-head (never comes down to Conf. record). Houston we didn't play, so they would eliminate us - UNLESS - the Titans also finish 9-7. In that case Houston will never make it to the tiebreakers because TEN has a better division record.

Merchant
12-23-2009, 01:38 PM
Most teams in the hunt would beat us because of our crappy Conference record. The teams that don't are the ones we beat head-to-head (never comes down to Conf. record). Houston we didn't play, so they would eliminate us - UNLESS - the Titans also finish 9-7. In that case Houston will never make it to the tiebreakers because TEN has a better division record.

Gotcha. Hopefully Tennessee beats SD and Seattle. Or hopefully Houston loses @ miami this week or to the Pats week 17.

Indo
12-23-2009, 02:59 PM
NO

WE AIN'T!

:tt03::tt03::tt03:

WH
12-23-2009, 03:10 PM
This season is shaping up like the Pittsburgh Penguins season last year. Except with the head coaching change.

(I know I know, there are tons of these comparisons flying around. Be gentle)

pepsyman1
12-23-2009, 03:10 PM

we arn't dead but as Arnold Schwazzaneeeegger says

"Ill be back"

when we do get to the playoffs we will terminate the colts dreams and then destroy the bengals and then make fun of new orleans in the bowl game.

Yeah Superfly, if we finish tied 9-7 with the Ravens and Broncos the Broncos get to go home...and the odds of that are actually good IF we win out. The REALLY frightening thing would be if the Ravens DID lose to Oakland too, then we would actually be able to get the number 5 seed...lol

WH
12-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Yeah Superfly, if we finish tied 9-7 with the Ravens and Broncos the Broncos get to go home...and the odds of that are actually good IF we win out. The REALLY frightening thing would be if the Ravens DID lose to Oakland too, then we would actually be able to get the number 5 seed...lol
Assuming the Steelers do somehow get in, and the top 4 stay how they are.... they need that 5th seed. Or else look for Wes Welker to set every receiving yards TD's per game record ever made.

Preacher
12-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Of course... SOMEONE would end up posting that this was just Ben wanting more drama.... so he tanked 5 games in the middle of the season just to build himself up the drama we are now seeing!

WE AINT DEAD YET!

kittenfantastico76
12-23-2009, 04:43 PM
*listens* Nope, we ain't dead yet - I still can't hear any fat lady singing.

Men of Steel
12-23-2009, 05:22 PM

thank you. :coffee:

Preacher
12-23-2009, 06:26 PM

thank you. :coffee:

Except for the fact that looking ahead for us fans doesn't affect the team one way or another.

Now let's keep on topic.

WE AINT DEAD YET!

solardave
12-24-2009, 10:05 AM
We are not dead, I agree with those words of Tomlin. If there is anyone that thinks we are dead then they are not the true fans of the Steelers.

Wait, we have a pulse,start a drip,ringers lactate. CLEAR!!!! No it's not the team,it was me right after the game as the paramedics brought me back.:wink02:

Preacher
12-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Wait, we have a pulse,start a drip,ringers lactate. CLEAR!!!! No it's not the team,it was me right after the game as the paramedics brought me back.:wink02:

ROTFL.

That seems to be about it after the last two year!

WE AINT DEAD YET!

steelpride12
12-24-2009, 02:52 PM
We have had a pulse all season long and now its finally growing and growing, im sure everyones pulse was raging toward flat line during the Green Bay game!

pancake
12-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Speak for yourself. I live in Whodeyhell and I would prefer not to have to play them again. I don't want to have to live with the aftermath of either beating them or losing to them. They are both poor winners and losers. Either way, I see new scratches on my car in the near future.

I am not in the center of who dey hell, but I am in it and I would love to knock them out of the playoffs... But it would suck to lose 3 from them.

Preacher
12-24-2009, 04:25 PM
I am not in the center of who dey hell, but I am in it and I would love to knock them out of the playoffs... But it would suck to lose 3 from them.

I lived in Louisville for a while... I know what you mean.

However,

First, its the Ravens. Line em up, kick em over. WE AINT DEAD YET!!!!!!

:yeehaw::yeehaw:

CPanther95
12-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Just got back from church. I have a yellow Camaro with black stripes and a Steelers magnet on the side and I had two different people - one before the service, and one after - yell out in the parking lot "They're not dead yet!"

.... made me think of this thread.

Preacher
12-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Just got back from church. I have a yellow Camaro with black stripes and a Steelers magnet on the side and I had two different people - one before the service, and one after - yell out in the parking lot "They're not dead yet!"

.... made me think of this thread.

It's spreading!

WE AINT DEAD YET!

stillers4me
12-24-2009, 07:15 PM

I know the feeling. I swore this year I was going to order that home defib unit. A must have for all Steelers fans..... :chuckle:

rich4eagle
12-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Great words from Tomlin.

During our last drive, Tomlin was heard saying it.

How perfect is that for this team..

We ain't dead yet... (and we ain't going to be!)

NO LOSE MUST WHINE!

Cross your fingers we need some help.............big time.......Denver, Houston, Jax and the Jets losing..............would be sweet

and we take it home from there...................Steel Curtain lives:drink::tt::tt04::tt02::tt03::thumbsup:

AllD
12-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Maybe the team was sleep walking the entire season and only woke up for their biggest games?

As it stands we must win every game through next year. The next game we lose will effectively end the season. Theorhetically we could repeat if we beat every opponent put in front of us. Would be a bigger story than 2005 coming back from 6-7.

Preacher
12-25-2009, 05:22 PM
In order for this to be true....

We have Tennessee lose this game tonight!

But as of right now...

WE AINT DEAD YET!

MasterOfPuppets
12-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Steelers' playoff scenarios complex

Following a heart-stopping, 37-36 win over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday, several Steelers captains said they weren't even thinking about the playoffs.

Here's the kicker: if the 7-7 Steelers beat the 8-6 Ravens this Sunday at Heinz Field, they may actually control their playoff destiny heading into their regular-season finale Jan. 3 in Miami.

For that to happen, the Jets, Jaguars, Broncos and Texans have to lose this Sunday; all are underdogs in those games.

If such a scenario transpires, the Jets, Jaguars and Texans could finish no better than 8-8 and the Broncos would do no better than 9-7.

If the Steelers win out, the Dolphins would finish 8-8 at best, and the Ravens would finish no better than 9-7.

One plausible scenario given the remaining schedules of the teams in playoff contention would be the Steelers, Ravens and Broncos all finishing 9-7 and vying for the two AFC wild-card berths.

Under NFL guidelines for wild-card tiebreakers, the Ravens would eliminate the Steelers based on a better division record and get the No. 5 seed over the Broncos since they beat Denver earlier this season.

The final spot in the playoffs would come down to the Steelers and Broncos, and the defending Super Bowl champions would get in based on their 28-10 win Nov. 9 in Denver.

If the Titans would happen to win their remaining two games they play host to red-hot San Diego on Christmas and join the Steelers, Ravens and Broncos at 9-7, the Ravens and Steelers would still get the No. 5 and No. 6 seeds. The Steelers would get in because they have beaten the Broncos and Titans this season.

A lot has to happen, and if the Steelers don't win their last two games, all of the scenarios for them to make the playoffs are moot. But the team that won its last four games in 2005 and became the first sixth seed in NFL history to capture the Super Bowl title isn't out of postseason contention.

"I'm not really thinking about that right now," Steelers inside linebacker James Farrior said. "I know we're a long shot, and I just want to focus on these last two games."

Though only two weeks are left in the season, there still are countless scenarios that could play out. The Steelers may be the biggest wild card in what has become a muddled race for the two wild-card playoff berths in the AFC. The reason: they have been harder to figure out than the tax code.

The Steelers have beaten the Vikings, Packers and Chargers, who have won nine consecutive games. They also have lost to the Browns, Raiders and Chiefs, who have a combined record of 11-31.

"This is a crazy league; it really is," Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said when asked to explain the route the Steelers have taken to 7-7.

What may be crazier is that a team that had been in the midst of a five-game losing streak still can consider itself in playoff contention even if the players won't talk about it at least not publicly.

"All I care about," Roethlisberger said, "is us winning these last two games."
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_658881.html

rich4eagle
12-25-2009, 05:55 PM
In order for this to be true....

We have Tennessee lose this game tonight!

But as of right now...

WE AINT DEAD YET!

Why is Tennessee losing critical. The way I see it.......if Houston loses to Miami, Denver loses to Philly, The Jets lose to Indy, Jax loses to NE, it doesn't matter if Tenn wins or loses tonight because we got the tiebreaker aganist them and Denver.

:tt04::tt02::tt::tt03::drink::thumbsup::applaudit:

Preacher
12-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Why is Tennessee losing critical. The way I see it.......if Houston loses to Miami, Denver loses to Philly, The Jets lose to Indy, Jax loses to NE, it doesn't matter if Tenn wins or loses tonight because we got the tiebreaker aganist them and Denver.

Yeah, I went back and checked the scenario. Can't really find one that says we have to have this one tonight.

MasterOfPuppets
12-25-2009, 06:03 PM

if for no other reason...they're rooting for the steelers to lose...send the bad mojo right back at em.....:noidea:

ricardisimo
12-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Why Houston? Why does it matter what they do? That's the one I don't get.

Preacher
12-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Why Houston? Why does it matter what they do? That's the one I don't get.

Cause we want em all to lose...hows that? :chuckle:

stillers4me
12-25-2009, 08:02 PM

Now that's the spirit!! :sofunny:

Preacher
12-25-2009, 08:14 PM
Now that's the spirit!! :sofunny:

Oh yeah...

And Merry Christmas! :chuckle:

Mags87
12-25-2009, 09:53 PM
that yahoo sports deally says if houston wins out, the jets lose one, denver loses one, and the jags win one, we win out, the Broncos get a spot over us with the same record. does houston having the same record as us knock us out due to conf. record, then go to denver for some reason? this is making my head hurt

Nighthawk
12-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Titans down! :tt04:

Now we need..
Jets
Broncos
Texans
Jags

to lose

and of course to take down the rat birds :sign02:

Merchant
12-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Titans down isn't necessarily a good thing. If they woulda won out and Houston wins out we woulda won the tie-breaker.

But whatever. no biggie.

ricardisimo
12-25-2009, 10:11 PM

I'm pretty sure you don't want Philly and New England to lose. So, why Houston?

ricardisimo
12-25-2009, 10:13 PM
that yahoo sports deally says if houston wins out, the jets lose one, denver loses one, and the jags win one, we win out, the Broncos get a spot over us with the same record. does houston having the same record as us knock us out due to conf. record, then go to denver for some reason? this is making my head hurt

Broncos lose the first tie-break with us, so this Yahoo thing is clearly whacked.

Edit: I see what you're saying... with multiple ties, somehow Denver comes out on top. Hmmm... I'm going to look over the procedures for that scenario.

Edit #2 - One thing seems clear already, if the Broncos retake the 5-seed, and the Ravens are involved in the 9-7 crowd, we lose out immediately, but that has nothing to do with Houston... will continue doing the math.

Edit #3 - So it would appear that the 4th tiebreak would do us in us in with Houston: "Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four." They have beaten Cincy and Oakland, and split with Tennessee. However, until we play Miami, we have not met that 4-game minimum bar, which explains why we are still ranked ahead of them as of this moment.

Since the 4th tiebreak is therefore still inapplicable, #5 kicks in: "Strength of victory". I would have to assume that having beaten San Diego, the Vikes, Denver and GB puts us over the top in that regard.

So, I think I have answered my own question as to why Houston must lose.

Rotorhead
12-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Houston only comes into play if there is a 3 way tie involving the Steelers.

CPanther95
12-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Broncos lose the first tie-break with us, so this Yahoo thing is clearly whacked.

Edit: I see what you're saying... with multiple ties, somehow Denver comes out on top. Hmmm... I'm going to look over the procedures for that scenario.

Edit #2 - One thing seems clear already, if the Broncos retake the 5-seed, and the Ravens are involved in the 9-7 crowd, we lose out immediately, but that has nothing to do with Houston... will continue doing the math.

Edit #3 - So it would appear that the 4th tiebreak would do us in us in with Houston: "Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four." They have beaten Cincy and Oakland, and split with Tennessee. However, until we play Miami, we have not met that 4-game minimum bar, which explains why we are still ranked ahead of them as of this moment.

Since the 4th tiebreak is therefore still inapplicable, #5 kicks in: "Strength of victory". I would have to assume that having beaten San Diego, the Vikes, Denver and GB puts us over the top in that regard.

So, I think I have answered my own question as to why Houston must lose.

It's not that complicated. As far as the Steelers are concerned, the tiebreakers never go beyond Conference record.

If HOU wins out - Baltimore still gets the #5 seed. The problem for the Steelers is that we get eliminated because of Conference record - then it comes down to HOU vs Denver for the #6.

Had Tennessee won out, the 3 way tie would be DEN, TEN, PIT because TEN would first eliminate HOU because of division record. We get the spot because we beat both head to head and it never comes down to Conference record.

That's why we wanted Tennessee last night - they could have only helped us.

plenewken
12-26-2009, 09:19 AM
It's not that complicated. As far as the Steelers are concerned, the tiebreakers never go beyond Conference record.

If HOU wins out - Baltimore still gets the #5 seed. The problem for the Steelers is that we get eliminated because of Conference record - then it comes down to HOU vs Denver for the #6.

Had Tennessee won out, the 3 way tie would be DEN, TEN, PIT because TEN would first eliminate HOU because of division record. We get the spot because we beat both head to head and it never comes down to Conference record.

That's why we wanted Tennessee last night - they could have only helped us.

I sure hope it doesn't come down to a friggin' 3rd or 4th tie-breaker for us to get a wild-card spot.

CPanther95
12-26-2009, 09:24 AM
I sure hope it doesn't come down to a friggin' 3rd or 4th tie-breaker for us to get a wild-card spot.

It won't. If we have to go past the "Head-to-head" tiebreaker, we're screwed.

plenewken
12-26-2009, 09:32 AM
It won't. If we have to go past the "Head-to-head" tiebreaker, we're screwed.

It's a good thing cause I'd hate to see us make the playoffs thanks to criterias as goofy as the length of the grass blades at Heinz Field or the freshness of the paint on the posts.
Anyway, all of this becomes a moot point if we don't win out, which, at this point, is anything but a gimme.

pancake
12-26-2009, 09:35 AM
I lived in Louisville for a while... I know what you mean.

However,

First, its the Ravens. Line em up, kick em over. WE AINT DEAD YET!!!!!!

:yeehaw::yeehaw:

Yes, the Ravens game is the only thing that matter right now...

We ain't dead yet!!!!

CPanther95
12-26-2009, 09:44 AM
It's a good thing cause I'd hate to see us make the playoffs thanks to criterias as goofy as the length of the grass blades at Heinz Field or the freshness of the paint on the posts.
Anyway, all of this becomes a moot point if we don't win out, which, at this point, is anything but a gimme.

I'll take a playoff spot regardless of how we get it.

My biggest fear is that Houston beats Miami, then us getting a spot is dependent on the Patriots beating Houston in Week 17.

If NYJ beat Cincinnati in week 17 (before NE plays) - NE will sit its starters.
If NE is willing to get a #4 instead of a #3, they could throw it anyway if they decide they'd rather play Baltimore than Pittsburgh in the first round. They'd give up a home game, but only if CIN and NE meet in the AFC Conference game. That's a gamble that I can see Bill "Play the Odds" Belichick making.

stillers4me
12-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Myb head is spinning reading this stuff. Just let me know whether we get in or not,..ok?

WH
12-26-2009, 10:07 AM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs076.snc3/14343_193319899957_504319957_2988516_4090559_n.jpg

CPanther95
12-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Myb head is spinning reading this stuff. Just let me know whether we get in or not,..ok?

Keep it simple.

Root for all HOME teams in Week 16.
Root for all AWAY teams in Week 17.

We get the #6 and as a bonus, the Cowboys are eliminated.

GoSlash27
12-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Keep it simple.

Root for all HOME teams in Week 16.
Root for all AWAY teams in Week 17.

We get the #6 and as a bonus, the Cowboys are eliminated.

I like it :D
Or simply root for all the favorites, and I'll let you know when/ if the situation changes. :wave:

markymarc
12-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Let's being our playoff run by beating the Ravens tomorrow :tt02:

Preacher
12-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Just Sayin!!

Preacher
12-27-2009, 04:01 PM
And WE STILL AINT DEAD YET!

stillers4me
12-27-2009, 04:05 PM
thump thump, thump thump, thump thump.............

stb_steeler
12-27-2009, 04:37 PM

If those poor losers were scratching my car, u can bet id be waiting for them the next time with a little friend i like to call, Smith & Wesson........:ak47::wantsome::rocket::m16::whatno w:
Say Hello to my little friends.......

BigBen2WardPITT
12-27-2009, 04:54 PM
so what the heck is the scenario now? We want the eagles to win of course, but I just want a big list of who needs to lose.

Preacher
12-27-2009, 05:13 PM
so what the heck is the scenario now? We want the eagles to win of course, but I just want a big list of who needs to lose.

We need the Jets to lose against the Colts.. And then Houston to lose next week.

Another way, is for houston to win, and then we need for Balitmore and Broncos to both lose next week (Raiders and Chiefs, respectively).

Preacher
12-28-2009, 07:29 PM
Just a happy reminder to everyone.

WE AINT DEAD YET! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt04::tt04::tt04:

I think Ben just did this because he likes drama. :chuckle:

Nadroj 20
12-28-2009, 09:37 PM
UH OHHHH! Is hell about to be unleashed????!!!! hahaha Tomlins a joke:rofl:

Hes got a ring....but that must be a "joke" right? :coffee:

fansince'76
12-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Hes got a ring....but that must be a "joke" right? :coffee:

It was truly a pleasure booting that dickhead.

Nadroj 20
12-28-2009, 10:49 PM
It was truly a pleasure booting that dickhead.

:toofunny: im sure.... :applaudit: