PDA

View Full Version : Need Steeler Fans For S.Bowl Documentary!!!

zpritch
01-29-2006, 06:06 PM
I'm shooting a documentary about crazed Steelers fans and their passion for their beloved football teams return to the Superbowl. Are you going to the Super Bowl in Detroit this weekend? Do you, or someone you know have a crazy story about how you got your Super Bowl tickets? Did you sell a car, a spouse, a house or empty a college fund for these elusive, priceless tickets? Are you traveling up to Detroit soon? If so, and you want to tell your story, I want to talk to you and possibly include you, and your story in this film. If you have a great story, are the biggest Steelers fan you know, and have charisma, please send an email as to why we should choose you to follow from Pitts. to Detroit and film before, during and after the Superbowl. Please contact me via this address-

zpritch@gmail.com

steelermaniac
01-29-2006, 06:07 PM
I would love to be a part of your documentary!

steelermaniac
01-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Can I suggest a title?

"Flying High: The story of the 2005 Seahawks and their Superbowl Victory"

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Can I suggest a title?

"Flying High: The story of the 2005 Seahawks and their Superbowl Victory"I don't think he's doing a fiction piece.:bouncy:

LambertIsGod58
01-29-2006, 06:16 PM
I don't think he's doing a fiction piece.:bouncy:

First, you need to explain to him what fiction means....

Justin Otstott
01-29-2006, 06:17 PM
lmao! Why is his username steelermaniac? wtf

clevestinks
01-29-2006, 06:17 PM
steelermaniac is worthless, don`t waste your time with him.

How about us Steelers fans in hostile territory, cleveland we have an Ohio Steelers Fan Club here I run. If you want something to show, I`ll bring out hundreds if not more!

zpritch
01-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Looking for Steeler fans who are traveling to Detroit and want to have the experience documented... I want to show the world how crazy and passionate Steeler fanatics are, put it on film and show their stories at SBXL, in the parking lot, at bars, hotels, the drive up ect...

Hammer67
01-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Looking for Steeler fans who are traveling to Detroit and want to have the experience documented... I want to show the world how crazy and passionate Steeler fanatics are, put it on film and show their stories at SBXL, in the parking lot, at bars, hotels, the drive up ect...

I will be at the Steeler Fever tailgate! Lot #10 a few blocks down from Ford Field.

Stlrs4Life
01-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Emailed to let him know that we will be there.

noto45
01-29-2006, 07:41 PM
this guy may be provding us more entertainment then the seahawks will be on sunday.