PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre: Will The Gunslinger Go Out in Glory... or in Flames?

mnofdichotomy
12-25-2009, 03:42 AM
rett Favre: Will The Gunslinger Go Out in Glory... or in Flames? (http://sportales.com/football/brett-favre-will-the-gunslinger-go-out-in-glory-or-in-flames-2/)

Gnutella
12-25-2009, 03:52 AM
Who's rett Favre? And why does he not capitalize his first name?

MasterOfPuppets
12-25-2009, 04:37 AM
and why is an article on rett farve in the steelers forum instead of the NFL FORUM ??? :noidea:

solardave
12-25-2009, 04:40 AM
and why is an article on rett farve in the steelers forum instead of the NFL FORUM ??? :noidea:

And who really cares about that DIVA???

Galax Steeler
12-25-2009, 05:53 AM
This thread is going nowhere I wouldn't even consider it a thread.

supa_fly_steeler
12-25-2009, 06:27 AM
what's with all the hate he copied if from the title and missed out the B....

Gnutella? why do you capatilize your name? do you actually think your something of importance in this world, that post was just plain ignorant.

yes it should be in the NFL Forum... no need to blast him for it.

stillers4me
12-25-2009, 08:42 AM
Brett Favre deserves his own forum...."The Favre."

Brett Favre.

steel9guy
12-25-2009, 11:31 AM
Bretty needs to retire so we stop hearing skip bayless and the media who are in love with him.

Gnutella
12-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Gnutella? why do you capatilize your name? do you actually think your something of importance in this world, that post was just plain ignorant.

I was being facetious. You, on the other hand, appear to be serious, in which case I will inform you that A) names tend to be capitalized in most languages, and B) for all you know about me, I'm a Steelers shareholder, and, therefore, somebody of importance. (On that note, who's really the ignorant one here?)

OneForTheToe
12-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Who's rett Favre? And why does he not capitalize his first name?

Frankly my dear ..........................

Mags87
12-25-2009, 02:41 PM
im not gonna lie, i would love to see Green Bay to knock MN outta the playoffs. i live on the North Dakota/Minnesota border and i was sick of the vikes fans by week 2 talking about how they were going to the Super Bowl. ive enjoyed the last two sunday night games they've played though. and especially when we destroyed their "perfect season" hopes. here's to hoping that favre gets taken care of by the Pack!

supa_fly_steeler
12-25-2009, 06:43 PM
I was being facetious. You, on the other hand, appear to be serious, in which case I will inform you that A) names tend to be capitalized in most languages, and B) for all you know about me, I'm a Steelers shareholder, and, therefore, somebody of importance. (On that note, who's really the ignorant one here?)

Being a Steeler shareholder isn't anything of importance where i come from... no i'm not the ignorant one. :tt04:

my dad was one of the chief executives at natwest bank or along the lines of soemthing similar job at the company does that mean i can walk into the business and go from there? does that mean i am important to the entire world?

The Patriot
12-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Thank God! An article about Brett Favre!

beSteelmyheart
12-25-2009, 10:59 PM
supa fly, you don't seem to be a fan of capitalizing in general...What's up with that?

Psyychoward86
12-26-2009, 12:28 AM
Brett's going down in flames. Big ones

supa_fly_steeler
12-26-2009, 12:38 PM
supa fly, you don't seem to be a fan of capitalizing in general...What's up with that?

Most times i cant be bothered to press caps locks button.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-26-2009, 06:36 PM
I would LOVE to see the Packers knock Favre and the Vikings out of the playoffs.

supa_fly_steeler
12-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Everyone would, especially an interception returned 100 yards by charles woodson lol.

HughC
12-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Based on the diva's past history in December and January games, I'd put my money on him padding his stats as the all-time NFL leader in interceptions from here on out - and then throwing his coach and teammates under the bus in explaining what went wrong. If they had to play outdoors it would be a sure bet - it's obvious the last few years Favre does not like playing in the cold - but it looks like the Vikings will be playing all their playoff games indoors this year.

Kind of sucks that of the four teams that get a first round bye this year, three play in domes and the fourth plays in Southern California. The four teams were all built to take advantage of the Competion Committee's rules that promote a passing game with pass interference penalties for so much as laying a finger on wide receivers.

4xSBChamps
12-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Based on the diva's past history in December and January games, I'd put my money on him padding his stats as the all-time NFL leader in interceptions from here on out - and then throwing his coach and teammates under the bus in explaining what went wrong. If they had to play outdoors it would be a sure bet - it's obvious the last few years Favre does not like playing in the cold - but it looks like the Vikings will be playing all their playoff games indoors this year.

Kind of sucks that of the four teams that get a first round bye this year, three play in domes and the fourth plays in Southern California. The four teams were all built to take advantage of the Competion Committee's rules that promote a passing game with pass interference penalties for so much as laying a finger on wide receivers.

I agree with both portions (Madden's love-muffin being a diva whom I once enjoyed watching, and the League promoting pass-n-tab football) of this post:
I don't know how-much longer I will be a fan of this game