PDA

View Full Version : Who the ___?

Milkman
12-25-2009, 07:31 AM
...is probably what a lot of SI readers are asking themselves while looking at the all-decade team.

Of course we all know who Aaron Smith is, but I know that he gets no love from the commentators while the average Joe is watching the game. Making the starting line-up at DE is something that I am very proud of.

Hines and Faneca making the line-up was also very cool. :tt04:

stillers4me
12-25-2009, 07:39 AM
After this season, everyone should realize how important Aaron Smith is to our defense.

mulldog24
12-25-2009, 08:13 AM
After this season, everyone should realize how important Aaron Smith is to our defense.

Absolutely!! Troy as well.:thumbsup:

zulater
12-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Brian Dawkins is and was a very good player, but on his best day he wasn't even close to Troy. To me there was no position easiar to pick for an all decade team for the past 10 years than safety. Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu are arguably the two best players to ever play their position. In the context of best ever safeties, Dawkins isn't even in the discussion. So imo any list that puts Dawkins over Troy is automatically invalidated.

Men of Steel
12-25-2009, 11:03 AM

im sure many of us realized how important he is to our defense two seasons ago when he got hurt the last half of the season.

anyone remember the meltdown that followed?
loosing 4 of the last 5..... :doh:

so when he went down this year... i knew it wasnt goin to be pretty.