PDA

View Full Version : Yum.. Just finished Christmas dinner...what did you have?

Preacher
12-25-2009, 08:51 PM
We had ham. I dumped a can of pepsi and a little water in the bottom of the pan and cooked it.

Then, we we went to glaze it, just took some of the juices (with all the pepsi) out of the bottom and mixed it with the glaze. YUM YUM.

What did everyone else have??/

MACH1
12-25-2009, 09:03 PM
6 lb Prime Rib roast that I marinated all night then cooked it in a turkey pan encrusted in rock salt. :drool: Melt in your mouth.

And big giant baked potatoes.

devilsdancefloor
12-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Cornish hens ,mash taters, green beans, corn & homemade bread and cookies ,apple pie, cherry cheesecake BURP! Im couldnt eat another bite oh and a few heffe weiss :tt04::tt04::tt04:

HometownGal
12-25-2009, 09:41 PM
Ham with cherry glaze, Pittsburgh potatoes :yummy:, green bean casserole, jello cream cheese mold, my infamous buffalo chicken dip with Scoops and apple pie with French Vanilla ice cream. YUM!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Ham, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, coleslaw, greenbean caserole, broccoli and cheese, buch of other things that made my pants shrink just a little more..
Time for new years so I can make a resolution to lose some weight.

Galax Steeler
12-26-2009, 07:09 AM
We had turkey Mac and cheese greenbeans and Mashed potatoes. There is nothing like moms cooking.

43Hitman
12-26-2009, 07:24 AM
Turkey, green beans, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, stuffing, pie and ice cream. BEEELLLLLLLCCCCCCHHHH!

Oh and Margaritas:alcohol:

Vincent
12-26-2009, 09:40 AM
Did the turkey/ham/stuffing/mashatatersngraby/etc on Thanksgiving.

Ham / sweet potatoes, etc on Christmas eve. Ribeye roast / baked potatoes, etc on Christmas. Basic American fare. Still good for the soul.

X-Terminator
12-26-2009, 09:49 AM
I had a top sirloin steak and Steam Fresh potatoes roasted red potatoes in chive butter sauce, that you just pop into the microwave. No elaborate Christmas dinner for me this year, unfortunately. First time ever.

GutterflowerSteel
12-26-2009, 10:20 AM
We had Christmas Around The World - I made lasagna, my b/f's mother soy sauce chicken, and his sister in law made Brazilian pork. It was aaaall goooood :drink:

SteelCityMom
12-26-2009, 12:22 PM
We had homemade lasagna, garlic bread, coleslaw and salad for dinner. Mom made a bunch of cookies as well. I made polish mistakes (ground meat, ground hot sausage, mexican velvetta, oregeno, garlic powder and worcheshire sauce on mini jewish rye loaf) for appetizers, and pretzel salad (broken up mini pretzel pieces, homemade strawberry jello and cool whip) for dessert.

Big7BenHOF
12-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Ham with cherry glaze, Pittsburgh potatoes :yummy:, green bean casserole, jello cream cheese mold, my infamous buffalo chicken dip with Scoops and apple pie with French Vanilla ice cream. YUM!

Oh my God! Invite me over for dinner next time!