PDA

View Full Version : Sad News


BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-25-2009, 09:59 PM
A girl in my community was taken from her bed 3 nights ago and after 3 days of searching her body was found around 4pm christmas day.

http://www.wboc.com/global/story.asp?s=11731370

This hits home close to me becuase i am a teacher in the school that this yourg girl attended just last year.

The story is disturbing and whats more disturbing is that this is the mans THIRD time? Why is he out and free to commit such horrible crimes and change the lives of so many?

Be thankful for your friends and family tonight and take a moment to let them know you love them.
Keep her and her family in your prayers!!!

Galax Steeler
12-26-2009, 06:57 AM
That is such sad news and what makes it even worse is that it was here at Christmas time.

HometownGal
12-26-2009, 07:42 AM
OMG what a sad and very tragic ending to this little girl's life. :shake01: I hope this shitball gets the death penalty, but before they end his miserable life - castrate the filthy scum.

I will most definitely keep Sarah and her family in my prayers.

stillers4me
12-26-2009, 09:29 AM
What a horrible, horrible thing to endure.... on any day let alone on Christmas day. I will never understand how these people are allowed back on the streets. Something has got to change. What kind of woman dates a registered child sex offender (in two states no less) and then gives him access to children in her care??????

Hammer Of The GODS
12-26-2009, 08:40 PM
The story is disturbing and whats more disturbing is that this is the mans THIRD time? Why is he out and free to commit such horrible crimes and change the lives of so many?




We live in a country where the rights of one, supercede the rights of the many!





.

beSteelmyheart
12-26-2009, 09:10 PM
It happens down here all too often-I'm surprised that the scumbag didn't do this in Florida.
I just don't get it, either. How do these guys keep getting released early??? Who is responsible for this? The judges? The jury? the system as a whole?? WTF? How many kids have to die before there is enough outrage to change the system?

Preacher
12-26-2009, 09:29 PM
There is a reason that the death penalty cuts down on repeat offenders...

X-Terminator
12-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Castrate, then hang him.

devilsdancefloor
12-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Castrate, then hang him.

i second that motion

MasterOfPuppets
12-27-2009, 03:42 AM
i remember reading years ago an article in the newspaper, where a guy who was in prison for raping and murdering a child was released after something like 2 years because they said he was incompetent to stand trial. he supposedly had the mental capacity of like an 8 yr old or some crap. anyhow the guy was out for like 1 week and he raped and killed another kid... if that were my kid i'd dedicate the rest of my life hunting down all the people responcible for getting that monster freed.

Texasteel
12-27-2009, 06:13 AM
i remember reading years ago an article in the newspaper, where a guy who was in prison for raping and murdering a child was released after something like 2 years because they said he was incompetent to stand trial. he supposedly had the mental capacity of like an 8 yr old or some crap. anyhow the guy was out for like 1 week and he raped and killed another kid... if that were my kid i'd dedicate the rest of my life hunting down all the people responcible for getting that monster freed.


That is a real problem. Some of these bleeding heart morons hunt so hard for the good in these animals that they seem to forget what they did in the first place. God protect our children, cause we are doing a God awful job of it.

GutterflowerSteel
12-27-2009, 07:36 AM
i remember reading years ago an article in the newspaper, where a guy who was in prison for raping and murdering a child was released after something like 2 years because they said he was incompetent to stand trial. he supposedly had the mental capacity of like an 8 yr old or some crap. anyhow the guy was out for like 1 week and he raped and killed another kid... if that were my kid i'd dedicate the rest of my life hunting down all the people responcible for getting that monster freed.

That was in Frederick., MD around 2001. They let him out because he accumulated enough 'good behavior' points - he then went out and raped and killed an 8 year old boy within days of his release. And of course in MD - yeah, we have the death penalty but it's NEVER used. He got life because of his mental capacity - he never would have made it to trial if that were my boy.

Polamalu Princess
12-27-2009, 10:56 AM
So very sad and it makes me angry. Keeping the family in my prayers.

revefsreleets
12-28-2009, 09:42 AM
The recidivism rate for pedophiles is very close to 100% (Actually, I believe it is TECHNICALLY around 77%, but I'm asserting that the other 23% just don't get caught again). In essence, they CAN NOT be rehabilitated. Some may stop actually committing the crimes, but the urges never go away.

At WORST I'd say child molesters should be moved from prisons to mental hospitals if they are paroled.

kittenfantastico76
12-28-2009, 10:17 AM
This breaks my heart and makes me ill. It's just horrible. :(

TroysBadDawg
12-28-2009, 08:44 PM
He should be castrated with a tack hammer so you have to keep hitting them to get the job done. Just make sure he is conscious before each and every hit. Appears fair to me. Then hang the scum, with piano wire. Maybe the G String.

MasterOfPuppets
12-28-2009, 09:04 PM
That was in Frederick., MD around 2001. They let him out because he accumulated enough 'good behavior' points - he then went out and raped and killed an 8 year old boy within days of his release. And of course in MD - yeah, we have the death penalty but it's NEVER used. He got life because of his mental capacity - he never would have made it to trial if that were my boy.
thats probably the one...i was thinking it was in hagerstown.

Godfather
12-28-2009, 09:04 PM
There was a guy in Baton Rouge in the 1980s who put a bullet in a molestor's head. Got away with it too.

Shea
12-28-2009, 09:14 PM
The recidivism rate for pedophiles is very close to 100%

I believe it is 100% and most people of expertise in that area, from what I've read and seen, believe the same.

And therefore, God help me, I believe the first time someone is convicted of one of these deplorable crimes, they then need to be taken out back somewhere and shot dead. No need to keep these sick and cruel men on this earth to ruin our children.

SteelersinCA
12-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Some sex offenders in CA live in trailers on the lawn of Donovan state prison, at the taxpayers expense of course.

Preacher
12-28-2009, 10:46 PM
The recidivism rate for pedophiles is very close to 100% (Actually, I believe it is TECHNICALLY around 77%, but I'm asserting that the other 23% just don't get caught again). In essence, they CAN NOT be rehabilitated. Some may stop actually committing the crimes, but the urges

In that sense, its much like alcoholism or drug addiction.

And just like those things, the ONLY hope is if the person makes their own choice to stop BEFORE being caught. Because once their caught, the remorse is not for what was done, but for being caught doing it.

Preacher
12-28-2009, 10:56 PM
I believe it is 100% and most people of expertise in that area, from what I've read and seen, believe the same.

And therefore, God help me, I believe the first time someone is convicted of one of these deplorable crimes, they then need to be taken out back somewhere and shot dead. No need to keep these sick and cruel men on this earth to ruin our children.


I have two problems with that (both are technical problems, I have no problem with the spirit of the statement).

First, I have a problem with who they are now calling pedophiles, and who would be lumped into that group. If an 18 year old was dating a 15 year old is that pedophilia? It IS considered statutory rape. I would like to know the definition first (IMO, preteen to 18+ should be the right difference).

Two, what makes for pedophilia? Penetration is one thing. But what is the line? By that I mean, I used to work in a daycare. We were worried because we had a little girl that would literally come up from behind your chair, and jump up to sit in your lap. Of course, we all would IMMEDIATELY remove her. But if CPS happened to look in at JUST the right time, there would have been SERIOUS problems. What I DONT want, is innocent people, or people who are not in the same category as those we are talking about here, getting swept up into it and their lives destroyed.

Dealing with CPS, APS, Juvi, Drug Courts, etc. as I have, I have lost a LOT of faith in those systems and courts in actually convicting the criminals and NOT convicting the innocent.