PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Make The NFL Playoffs, and Who Will Win The Super Bowl? It's All Here

mnofdichotomy
12-26-2009, 03:47 AM
Who Will Make The NFL Playoffs, and Who Will Win The Super Bowl? It's All Here (http://sportales.com/football/who-will-make-the-nfl-playoffs-and-who-will-win-the-super-bowl-its-all-here/)

Preacher
12-26-2009, 04:14 AM
:huh: why are you posting it here...?

Nadroj 20
12-26-2009, 10:58 AM
The guy never mentioned that the Steelers do have a chance he even metioned miami but not pittsburgh :doh:

Psyychoward86
12-26-2009, 12:44 PM
The guy never mentioned that the Steelers do have a chance he even metioned miami but not pittsburgh :doh:

why would you have a problem with that?

Nadroj 20
12-26-2009, 01:36 PM
why would you have a problem with that?

It was just something i noticed and found a little odd, i dont care what that guy thinks i know we have a legit shot and the Steelers have to take care of business.....i hope they prove him wrong.

Indo
12-27-2009, 05:45 PM
:huh: why are you posting it here...?

He's been posting here all season...
no harm...no foul

CPanther95
12-27-2009, 08:42 PM
It's about as bogus as his "Official" power rankings.

revefsreleets
12-28-2009, 11:02 AM
How are the Rats going to win 10 games now?

Ravnet
12-28-2009, 11:43 AM
How are the Rats going to win 10 games now?

They're still making the playoffs, though.

revefsreleets
12-28-2009, 12:16 PM
They're still making the playoffs, though.

Unless you lose to the Raiders.

Regardless, the Rats are fairly mediocre, and will do about as much damage in the playoffs as a diet on a fat farm.

Ravnet
12-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Regardless, the Rats are fairly mediocre, and will do about as much damage in the playoffs as a diet on a fat farm.

You're probably right, but it's not like Baltimore is the New York, a team which does not have the capability to play at an elite level with such a bad quarterback; the Ravens, if they stop killing themselves, can beat the best teams in the league, as they have proven all season long.

Galax Steeler
12-28-2009, 05:35 PM
the Ravens, if they stop killing themselves, can beat the best teams in the league, as they have proven all season long.

They have proven it all year long:shake01: They have lost twice to the Bengals once to the Packers, Vikings, Patriots and Colts don't sound like they can beat the best teams to me.:noidea:

Larry
12-28-2009, 10:55 PM
You're probably right, but it's not like Baltimore is the New York, a team which does not have the capability to play at an elite level with such a bad quarterback; the Ravens, if they stop killing themselves, can beat the best teams in the league, as they have proven all season long.

They haven't really proven it this season, since the only quality wins they have are over Denver and San Diego. However, I agree that the Ravens can hang with any team. Their losses have been very close for the most part, so I wouldn't write them off in the playoffs. They obviously won't be favored, but if they cut down on the bullshit they'll definitely have a decent shot.

The Steelers would also have a decent shot in the playoffs as well, although I don't really think they've proven themselves this season. We got to play the Vikings and Packers at home, while the Ravens played the Bears and Lions. Somehow we managed to ruin that advantage by losing to the Bears. And we play the Titans and Dolphins instead of the Colts and Patriots. Either team could impact the playoffs.

BrandonCarr39
12-29-2009, 12:30 AM
All I can say is expect ALOT of surprises next week! Remember last year when it looked like Philly was playing for nothing, only for Tampa and Chicago to do choke jobs against lowly Oakland and Houston, respectively? And then the next thing we knew, the Eagles made the NFCCG?

spicygirl
12-29-2009, 04:16 AM
this year I think colts can will win the super bowl

nfl draft (http://www.topnflnews.com/)

Galax Steeler
12-29-2009, 09:19 AM
this year I think colts can will win the super bowl

nfl draft (http://www.topnflnews.com/)

:huh:

revefsreleets
12-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Hanging with, and eventually losing to, good teams simply proves that...um....the Rats can't beat good teams. Case in point....they HAD to win that game Sunday against a faltering Steelers, and they.........choked.

Ravnet
12-30-2009, 12:49 AM
They have proven it all year long They have lost twice to the Bengals once to the Packers, Vikings, Patriots and Colts don't sound like they can beat the best teams to me.

Hanging with, and eventually losing to, good teams simply proves that...um....the Rats can't beat good teams. Case in point....they HAD to win that game Sunday against a faltering Steelers, and they.........choked.

I obviously didn't mean to say that the Ravens have beaten the best teams, just that they have proven able to be in the game in the final few moments with the opportunity to win.

Although I don't feel confident about a deep playoff run in the least, because Baltimore has shown that they can be competitive against any team in the league into the final minutes, should the Ravens figure out how to come through in the clutch, then a Super Bowl victory run is possible.

Baltimore missed a field goal against the Vikings to win the game in Minnesota, dropped a pass to beat the Patriots in the closing seconds at Foxborough, all but beat Pittsburgh on the road, were orchestrating the game-winning drive against Indy before an untimely interception, crushed Denver, came through against San Diego on the road, and came close against Cincinnati in both contests. The Packers game wasn't really close.

Again, I'm one of the bigger critics of the Ravens as not being able to pull through in the most crucial point of the game indicates that the Ravens simply aren't good enough, but with a combination of luck and improved technical play, Baltimore has a chance to make a push.