PDA

View Full Version : Steelers | Harrison a game-time decision

The Lakelander
12-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Steelers | Harrison a game-time decision
Comment (0)
Fri, 25 Dec 2009 15:40:53 -0800

Pittsburgh Steelers LB James Harrison (biceps) suffered a biceps injury late in the week and is listed as questionable for Week 16. He is a game-time decision. If he does not play, LB Lawrence Timmons will play at outside linebacker.

steelreserve
12-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Eh? When did this happen?

Seriously, some of the luck we've been having this season reminds me of Tecmo Super Bowl when the computer is cheating with catch-up AI.

steelerfan29_99
12-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Eh? When did this happen?

Seriously, some of the luck we've been having this season reminds me of Tecmo Super Bowl when the computer is cheating with catch-up AI.

I loved that game..best football game ever made...and yea...if it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all this season..reminds me alot of the 2006 season when we had our "superbowl hangover" :tt02:

SteelC7
12-26-2009, 06:38 PM
ya this is superbowl hangover 2

supa_fly_steeler
12-26-2009, 06:50 PM
this season reminds me alot of the hangover

some people cant handle vegas
some people cant handle championships lol

acumen
12-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Come ON man! Really?

Just got my first Steelers jersey with the big 92 on the front... I was looking forward to cheering on my boy tomorrow. Damn this season... If you told me at the start of the season we'd be playing the Ravens in the second last game withOUT Smith, Harrison or Troy. I'd shed some tears. Right now, I'm pretty close.

Psyychoward86
12-26-2009, 11:42 PM
at least the ravens have two CB's on IR, and Ed Reed is doubtful

devilsdancefloor
12-26-2009, 11:48 PM
just when you think the season is starting to turn around for us ugh! well hopefully if he is out maybe timmons will shine on the outside.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
12-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Now's the time for our offense to show the rest of the league that they can hang with the best.

hammy36
12-27-2009, 01:27 AM
Well, one bright side to this (and it's a very dim bright side) is that I will not be screaming at the tv for a holding call on EVERY play if Silverback is out. Goodness gracious, is it just me or is he absolutey the most "no call" held player in the league? I know they say you could call it every play but this guy gets mugged all the time. Without holds he is probably close to leading the league in sacks. Just my two cents.

PS - Hope everyone had a merry Christmas (happy holiday if you don't celebrate Christmas).

WH
12-27-2009, 05:30 AM
I hadn't noticed Harrison playing the past two weeks....
2 tackles, 2 tackle assists, 0 sacks....

::wink::

Galax Steeler
12-27-2009, 07:15 AM
I hadn't noticed Harrison playing the past two weeks....
2 tackles, 2 tackle assists, 0 sacks....

::wink::

Agreed that his presence has been slim the last couple of weeks but he is always putting the pressure on the quarterback. Timmons will do ok out there but I think it will be hard to replace Harrison.

Steelman16
12-27-2009, 10:32 AM
Agreed that his presence has been slim the last couple of weeks but he is always putting the pressure on the quarterback. Timmons will do ok out there but I think it will be hard to replace Harrison.

Especially with Harrison's penchant for big games against the Ratbirds...

Perhaps Fox will get some playing time too if Harrison doesn't play. He's a very solid linebacker, and probably should've seen more time this year in light of an aging Farrior.

X-Terminator
12-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Especially with Harrison's penchant for big games against the Ratbirds...

Perhaps Fox will get some playing time too if Harrison doesn't play. He's a very solid linebacker, and probably should've seen more time this year in light of an aging Farrior.

Fox will start if Harrison doesn't go, since Timmons would move to OLB to replace Harrison.

Crow-Magnon
12-27-2009, 11:22 AM
The word I hear is Harrison is on go status for a 1300 start.

Let the game begin!

tube517
12-27-2009, 12:34 PM
ESPN just flashed that he will be active for the game..Ed Reed is inactive

The word I hear is Harrison is on go status for a 1300 start.

Let the game begin!

zulater
12-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Fox will start if Harrison doesn't go, since Timmons would move to OLB to replace Harrison.

I'd like to see Fox get more playing time today anyway particuarly in situations where you expect the Ravens to run. . .