PDA

View Full Version : Steelermaniac!!

augustashark
01-29-2006, 11:39 PM
You have some stugots my friend I'll give you that! You come in here and act like your a Steelers fan, then come out like the twat you are! You put up that sig with your girl friend and think that you can put us on tilt! Well think again you lame ass, just because you hit big skanks don't mean you can come in here and spew your ilk. Now I don't know what it's like to hit those big fat skanks like you do, but I guess it warps your mind a little since you think that you are going to actually win any battle here on this msg board! My advice to you is to tuck your tale no matter how small it is (i.e. penis size) between your legs and take your soft ass back to your Seahawks msg boards! Remember hittin big girls is ok, someone has to do it! Who better then you. Also stop by the clinic on your way back, it would be a damn shame if you caught the CLAP!

Best Regards

The Shark!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2006, 12:33 AM
:popcorn:

Koopa
01-30-2006, 01:01 AM
this is why i like the mods on this board, other boards i see them deleting and and locking thread like this but this great mod gets some popcorn out.

Brady12
01-30-2006, 01:30 AM
:popcorn:

:funny:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2006, 02:07 AM
Im interested to see what kinda comeback maniac has for this so yeah, might as well pull up a lazy boy and grab a :toast: and some more :popcorn:

83-Steelers-43
01-30-2006, 07:40 AM
This should get interesting.

Fat chicks need lovin to. Come on though, you never had just a few too many Jack and cokes and saw a fat chick and thought well...............wait, nevermind. I didn't say that.

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 02:13 PM
I love fat chicks, your mom especially... i give that bitc h one slap on the ass and i ride the wave for hours! speaking of fat mutha fuc kas
http://www.espn.go.com/media/pg2/2006/0130/photo/sb_508.jpg

83-Steelers-43
01-30-2006, 02:19 PM
Mom rips? Are you serious? Please tell me your joking.

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 02:21 PM
excuse me, you guys are so ****ing creative to say i like to **** fat chicks... i bow down!

be a man lets take this shit into the main forum, this shit is gay in here. i will cut you bitches with words like when joey porter got stabbed in the ass

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-30-2006, 02:30 PM
excuse me, you guys are so ****ing creative to say i like to **** fat chicks... i bow down!

be a man lets take this shit into the main forum, this shit is gay in here. i will cut you bitches with words like when joey porter got stabbed in the assKids learning a lot today in your class?:dang:

augustashark
01-30-2006, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=steelermaniac]I love fat chicks, your mom especially... i give that bitc h one slap on the ass and i ride the wave for hours! speaking of fat mutha fuc kas

Wow, you go with the mom smack!!!! Are you kidding me! If you would come up from blowing your man for just a minute you would find out that your smack has left alot to be desired! Not my fault that your girlfriends occupation is to hold up the ****ing building she works in. Matter of fact if her ass did not smell and look like a pork chop she would'nt be half bad! (just said that so you can feel good about it).

As far as you, well my guess is you wet the bed up until about a year ago! Your face looks like a road map of NY City, and for the love of God don't blame us here because you were skipped over on a game of hop scotch! Plus when God was having penis size day and you were somehow placed into the dwarf section does not mean you can take out your anger here. Lots of males have this problem maniac........... there called todlers!

Also just FYI for you.....the word through.....Does not mean: Throw!

Just starting my man!

clevestinks
01-30-2006, 03:27 PM
I wanted that trash out of here anyway! His sigs are way to big! And he is just a pretender!

Sticker On 1 Side
01-30-2006, 03:29 PM
real men wait for someone to get ban then talk shit, way to go guys

Brady12
01-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Steelermaniac/SO1S, You are really tough with your big swear words aren't you? Why can't you find your brain, and talk something worth talking about rather than being an immature person. Oh... While your at it, jump off the bandwagon to hey? You'll sure have some fun on February 5th cheering for a team that you've cheered for, for just 1 month.

Steel - X
01-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Brady ya know man you have had some posts that I have disliked but then again who doesnt post something I dont like. But this is coming from a Pats fan you Hawks fan. Thanks for the love Brady we really didnt need it. Come strong my man. Hey steelermaniac shoot me a pm I will give you my name, address, and phone number or maybe better yet give me yours then we can take care of something.

83-Steelers-43
01-30-2006, 05:02 PM
I strongly doubt this "kid" is a school teacher.

My guess? Maybe 13 years old?

Suitanim
01-30-2006, 05:03 PM

be a man lets take this shit into the main forum, this shit is gay in here. i will cut you bitches with words like when joey porter got stabbed in the ass

At least get your facts straight if you want to try and man up on smack talk. Joey was SHOT in the ass...

augustashark
01-30-2006, 05:17 PM
At least get your facts straight if you want to try and man up on smack talk. Joey was SHOT in the ass...

Forgive him suit, he's used to being stabbed in the ass....

3 to be 4
01-30-2006, 09:07 PM
hey Suit!? Get a load of this!!! this is much better than our fight!!!

Francos Armyman
01-31-2006, 02:17 AM
Come strong my man. Hey steelermaniac shoot me a pm I will give you my name, address, and phone number or maybe better yet give me yours then we can take care of something.

Lets do it biatch, give me your info. I will mess your shit up like the pansy you are.:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Cold Blooded

Francos Armyman
01-31-2006, 02:49 AM
hey Suit!? Get a load of this!!! this is much better than our fight!!!

3 to be 4, you are good guy for vouching for Steelermaniac. although, by now i am sure you have figured out its not the same steelermaniac you knew from that other board. God smiles on you for your honor and kind heart.

as for the rest of you f@ggots, it got kind quiet in here... ya miss me?

Steelersfan
01-31-2006, 03:11 AM
I may be from Maine too but it is sad to see a dumbass like this actually found the internet! I'm not sure how anyone becomes a Seahawks fan being across the country as about as far as you could be.

Hawk Believer
01-31-2006, 03:36 AM
I may be from Maine too but it is sad to see a dumbass like this actually found the internet! I'm not sure how anyone becomes a Seahawks fan being across the country as about as far as you could be.
Steelermaniac wasn't bound by conventional standards of veracity pertaining to disclosure of personal information and thereby initially obfuscated his allegiance and location.

seahawksfan
01-31-2006, 03:37 AM

From sea to shining sea, brother, Seahawk fans are ready to celebrate victory in SBXL.

Francos Armyman
01-31-2006, 04:12 AM
From sea to shining sea, brother, Seahawk fans are ready to celebrate victory in SBXL.

They underestimate the 12th man... soon they will feel our glory. It will be the greatest day they have ever seen

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/_photos/2006-01-28-needle.jpg

Steel - X
01-31-2006, 08:10 AM
Lets do it biatch, give me your info. I will mess your shit up like the pansy you are.:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Cold Blooded

Who the hell are you?

83-Steelers-43
01-31-2006, 08:39 AM
Who the hell are you?

My guess? Somebody who's parent's don't hug him enough. They probably gave up on him years ago. Wouldn't you? If you go by his attitude, personality and conversation skills, he probably lacks friends. So he comes on here and get's the only attention he get's in life.

Sad huh?

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 01:45 PM
That drawing was the most original thing I have seen from Seattle thus far. Lets see, they copied the 12th man thing, they copied the terrible towel, they copied thier uniforms from the Arena league, Ken Hamlin...well at least he took his beating like a man. They have a wife beater, still not original, Concuss-Shawn..thats been done too. And poor Matt H, he thinks that he can single handly bring back rogaine and homosexuallity? The rogaine thing sounds ok but the homo thing.... Largent already did that way back in the day. At least you have the rain...and tears!

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 02:17 PM
You guys are not going to believe this but I know who Steelermaniac is! I use to do his mom back in the day. Man she is one sexy lady. I love it when her mustache tickles my testicles. By the way Steelermaniac I think I may be your daddy?!

Steel - X
01-31-2006, 02:22 PM
Ken Hamlin...well at least he took his beating like a man.

Dont bring an unfortunate incident into this. No matter what happened or who was at fault there is no need for that.

Come on Sleep dont sink to there level.

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 02:33 PM
I am sorry everyone for my comments. I am fairly new to this but you cannot dis my enthusiasm for finding my long lost son. I'm just upset the birth control did not work. Now I am stuck with a seachicken child? Have some simpathy!

3 to be 4
01-31-2006, 08:49 PM
3 to be 4, you are good guy for vouching for Steelermaniac. although, by now i am sure you have figured out its not the same steelermaniac you knew from that other board. God smiles on you for your honor and kind heart.

as for the rest of you f@ggots, it got kind quiet in here... ya miss me?

i must admit. i TOTALLY confused by this. so i will stay out of it from here on out.

the Steermaniac i knew was a loyal Steelers fan. Ive been suspecting this was a different species lately...

Motley Nate
01-31-2006, 09:00 PM
Steelermaniac = ICH? This guy has more personas than Buckeye Dan.

:coffee: :popcorn:

Hawk Believer
01-31-2006, 09:04 PM
I am begining to suspect Steelermaniac = Sleepless in Seattle. Same style, different allegiance.

Sleepless In Seattle
02-01-2006, 01:27 AM
Believe me when I say this but I am appalled by your comparison to myself and Steelermaniac. This was my first day and if I say so myself I did an awsome job! Yeah I did talk some trash and yes I did say a few class-less things. But I think I was trying to make a good first impression, and with a few minor bumps I think I did just fine. I destroyed a few seachicken posers as well as adding alittle humor to the mix. Although I am a rookie I am a force to be reckoned with. Today was just one dimension. I AM A FIVE TOOL SMACK TALKER! 1) I am a Steeler fan 2) I live in Seattle which is a benefit to me...they are weak! 3) I am good looking 4) I know my stats and information 5) I CAN WALK THE WALK AND TALK THE TALK! You need me like Matt H needs hair, like Hawk Believer needs a real team, and like Ken Hamlin needs a brain. OUT

Hawk Believer
02-01-2006, 01:50 AM
LOL, OK, I revoke my accusation. I like the 5 tool line. Its like being the swiss army knife of smack. Have fun this week.

Sleepless In Seattle
02-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Thanks man, no hard feelings just having fun. Good luck on Sunday

blackngoldbaby
02-01-2006, 03:21 PM
t* PLEASE IN UR DREAMS BROTHER!!! I DONT THINK ULL BE CELEBRATING THIS YEAR THE BLACK N GOLD WILL BE:cool:

SeahawksManiac
02-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Believe me when I say this but I am appalled by your comparison to myself and Steelermaniac.

You could only be so lucky... Although an major pain in the a$$ that guy defines the 12th man!

Suitanim
02-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Steelermaniac = ICH? This guy has more personas than Buckeye Dan.

:coffee: :popcorn:

Ouch! ICH's smack was at least clever and displayed solid evidence of education (ie spelling, grammar, creativity, etc...). This maniac actually called himself a "profit", which is interesting in a couple different ways, since I see him solidly in the "loss" column in my accounting, and a true prophet would accurately predict the future.

tony hipchest
02-01-2006, 08:42 PM
You could only be so lucky... Although an major pain in the a$$ that guy defines the 12th man!

en anglais por favor?

stupid poser

Suitanim
02-01-2006, 08:44 PM
en anglais por favor?

stupid poser

Damn, dude, you stepped on my double entendre smack...

SteelerzGirl
02-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Geez, Suit... Can't you do a background check on these goobers before they come in here? :wink:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Obviously he cant take a hint.. HELLO !!!! Reality to steelersmaniac and all you persona's..

Motley Nate
02-02-2006, 02:05 AM
Ouch! ICH's smack was at least clever and displayed solid evidence of education (ie spelling, grammar, creativity, etc...). This maniac actually called himself a "profit", which is interesting in a couple different ways, since I see him solidly in the "loss" column in my accounting, and a true prophet would accurately predict the future.
A "profit"?

What is he? A budding politician? A "profit" with multi-personas.

:toofunny: